The Obama Economy is BOOMING!

Great examples of GOP bullshit.

"92 million out of workforce " . Implies out unemployment is 30% .

Of course that ridiculous . We have a bunch of RETIRED boomers , people love longer than ever. And are schools are filled wh spoiled kids who don't have to work.

Do we even have "out of workforce " stats for prior to obama being prez?
You calling Bernie a liar puts me in a tough debate situation. But I must side with the truth and agree with Bernie, the economy sucks.

1. Obama is the first President never to have had a year of 3% or better economic growth: "...annual growth during Obama’s “recovery” has never topped 3%.
By comparison, it never fell below 3% during the Reagan recovery. And in the nine years following the 1990-91 recession, GDP grew faster than 3% in all but two. Heck, even Jimmy Carter had some strong growth years."
Just Slow & Steady growth under Obama, not the Boom & Bust economies of the Right.
And who benefits from B&B economies? The cash rich, who buy during the bust and sell at the boom.
And who benefits from S&S economies? Hard-working wage earners.
So what kind of an economy do dumb clucks like PompousCheek want? B&B, of course, because fools never learn!

Why are Hillary and Bernie whining about wage stagnation if S&S is so good for hard working wage earners? They also keep hitting the top 1% with "the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer."
Don't you believe your party line?

are

Which of Obama's policies cause that "record number of people on welfare". Be specific.
One is obamacare which has put a record number of part time workers, that were at one time full time.

How many people switched from full time to part time because of Obamacare? And how many of those wanted to make the change?
You tell us why a record number of Americans require welfare and food stamps.

That's not how this works, I didn't make the claim.
What has Obama directly done to improve the economy. Besides telling business owners, they didn't build that?
1. Obama is the first President never to have had a year of 3% or better economic growth: "...annual growth during Obama’s “recovery” has never topped 3%.
By comparison, it never fell below 3% during the Reagan recovery. And in the nine years following the 1990-91 recession, GDP grew faster than 3% in all but two. Heck, even Jimmy Carter had some strong growth years."
Just Slow & Steady growth under Obama, not the Boom & Bust economies of the Right.
And who benefits from B&B economies? The cash rich, who buy during the bust and sell at the boom.
So what kind of an economy do dumb clucks like PompousCheek want? B&B, of course, because fools never learn!
Obama's economy has record number of people on welfare.

Which of Obama's policies cause that "record number of people on welfare". Be specific.

You keep mumbling "which policies..."
Really stupid and failed attempt to hide the truth.

Who has been President for seven years....that he turned into 'seven lean years.'

Name his polices and look at the reality of post #24.

All of his policies.

All.

Because the economy was soaring when he took over, right?

Solid analysis.

When you don't know which policies, you say "All of them". Well done puppet.

Slanderous republicans invent obscure stats designed to make obama look bad .

Why? Cause the standard economic indicators are all looking good . They can't give him credit on anything .

What's next. " Avacado futures are at 2 year lows ! Obama is the worst !!!"

Post #24.

Whose policies produced those results?

One is obamacare which has put a record number of part time workers, that were at one time full time.
Just an out and out lie.

When Obamacare was passed there were 9,233,000 working PT who wanted FT jobs. There are 5,988,000.
A DECREASE of over 3.2 MILLION!!!!!
3.2 million who can't even get part time work. 4 million when you adjust for population growth.

The claim was that it was due to Obama's policies. Try and keep up.

job growth and economic growth are stagnant

we have an open border policy as far as Mexican immigrants is concerned

health costs have gone up and the level of service has gone down

and Obama is waging a personal war against energy independence

so yes, insofar as this crap economy, Barry Hussein Obama DID BUILD THAT!!

He didn't eliminate all of the EVIL bush tax cuts. (yuk)

How many people switched from full time to part time because of Obamacare? And how many of those wanted to make the change?
Well my son for one, nobody wants to hire full time. I see there is no reasoning with you. So tell me, would you prefer to go from full time to part time? Struggle to pay bills, go on welfare to support your family? Obamacare has helped cripple the economy quit trying to sugar coat it.

So you know one person and that is your proof? LOL. Thanks for proving my point that you're both an idiot and apparently a shitty parent...but we've already established that a long time ago.
You asked for an example dumbass, I gave you one. Hardly anyone is hiring full time. As to my parenting skills I raised mine on my own with no child support. How many have you paid to be aborted. How many baby momma's you got. Do you pay child support or you letting the tax payers pay to raise them?

Obama's healthcare policies have been crippling to job growth and have definitely pushed many workers into less than 40 hours a week
That Rafael Cruz lie has been completely debunked, yet the mindless drones just keep parroting it.

The number of workers working PT who want FT has DECREASED by over 3.2 MILLION since Obamacare was signed into law, declining EVERY year since Obamacare passed!

The border is more secure than under bush

The us is more energy independent than ever . Have u gassed up lately ?

GOP tactic #7. Just make shit up!

Over regulations.
And don't give us the BS strawman the regulations save millions of puppies from dying a horrible death.

You look at what Reagan (who's degree was in economics) did and his never going below 3% growth and Obama (who's degree is in screwing people) who never exceeded 3% growth.

I asked for her to be "specific" and you chime in with "over regulations".

Which regulations, specifically, caused record number of people to go on welfare.

Let's try this again.

Post #24 might help you.....along with a lobotomy and a course of ECT.

1. Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) is a procedure, done under general anesthesia, in which small electric currents are passed through the brain, intentionally triggering a brief seizure. ECT seems to cause changes in brain chemistry that can quickly reverse symptoms of certain mental illnesses.
    Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) - Mayo Clinic
    www.mayoclinic.org/.../electroconvulsive-therapy/.../prc-2001...

Put down the bottle, it's barely lunch time.

Translation: my post, #24, was dispostive, and left you with no response.

Think it over next time you're in the voting booth.

Just an out and out lie.

When Obamacare was passed there were 9,233,000 working PT who wanted FT jobs. There are 5,988,000.

1st - link it up TIA

2nd - how do so many of my friends on the left make it through life without seeing what is happening around them?
Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

How do so many of you mindless Wing-nuts on the Right make it through life without seeing what is happening all around you?

Obama's healthcare policies have been crippling to job growth and have definitely pushed many workers into less than 40 hours a week
That Rafael Cruz lie has been completely debunked, yet the mindless drones just keep parroting it.

The number of workers working PT who want FT has DECREASED by over 3.2 MILLION since Obamacare was signed into law, declining EVERY year since Obamacare passed!
Do tell us why neither Hillary nor Bernie are standing with Obamanomics in their campaigns.

I will tell you why. They can bullshit all day about how rosey things are, but at the end of the day people know their own economic situations.

Last edited:

Obama has reduced drilling and has fought to stop production of natural gas and coal

he has stopped the keystone pipeline

his administration has instructed border patrol agents to not even hand out notices to appear

is lying second nature to you, or do you even really believe this bullshit?

What has Obama directly done to improve the economy. Besides telling business owners, they didn't build that?

Who has been President for seven years....that he turned into 'seven lean years.'

All of his policies.

All.

Solid analysis.

Gads.....the very same excuse when Leftists were asked about the failure of Communism....."it wasn't tried long enough!"

Seven years.

Far too long.

All of his policies.

All.

Solid analysis.

Obama said he would fix the economy, he lied and he spent millions to become president, and he failed. Now it's time for Trump to come in and fix his many failures.

The poor economy means fewer people illegally crossing the border because there are no jobs for them in the US and you call the border more secure. LOL

Over regulations.
And don't give us the BS strawman the regulations save millions of puppies from dying a horrible death.

You look at what Reagan (who's degree was in economics) did and his never going below 3% growth and Obama (who's degree is in screwing people) who never exceeded 3% growth.

I asked for her to be "specific" and you chime in with "over regulations".

Which regulations, specifically, caused record number of people to go on welfare.

Let's try this again.

Post #24 might help you.....along with a lobotomy and a course of ECT.

1. Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) is a procedure, done under general anesthesia, in which small electric currents are passed through the brain, intentionally triggering a brief seizure. ECT seems to cause changes in brain chemistry that can quickly reverse symptoms of certain mental illnesses.
    Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) - Mayo Clinic
    www.mayoclinic.org/.../electroconvulsive-therapy/.../prc-2001...

Put down the bottle, it's barely lunch time.

Translation: my post, #24, was dispostive, and left you with no response.

Think it over next time you're in the voting booth.

I'm not going thru your never ending cut n paste jobs from some kooky extremist site .

How about we discuss major economic indicators . With some graphs showing what's happend the last 10 years .

Just an out and out lie.

1st - link it up TIA

2nd - how do so many of my friends on the left make it through life without seeing what is happening around them?
Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

How do so many of you mindless Wing-nuts on the Right make it through life without seeing what is happening all around you?

those numbers are still substantially higher than they were 10 years ago, or 9 years ago

where are all these new good paying full time jobs?

Forum List

Back