The Obama Economy is BOOMING!

All we have to do is look at the welfare rolls. If the economy is improving the the number of participants go down. It isn't happening. So the economy is stagnant.

So is it his fault or Obama's fault that your son is on welfare?
You really are a dumbass aren't you?

A dumbass that isn't on welfare like your son, while his mom throws him under the bus on the internet.
I'm a man dumbass, and he is not on welfare. I'm sure his taxes are being used to help support you. How have I thrown him under the bus? I've always said I'm proud of him. He is a hard worker, not his fault we have a dumbass in the white house.
You said records of number of americans are on welfare because of Obama's policies. When I asked for proof, you brought up your son. Either you're an idiot for bringing him up or he's on welfare. Your choice.
No dumbass I first said obamacare, then you asked for proof. I gave my son as an example. He had lots of interviews and all of them were for part time positions. Not my fault you can't see facts that proves Obama a failure. Other young people I know have the same problem.

Put down the bottle, it's barely lunch time.

Translation: my post, #24, was dispostive, and left you with no response.

Think it over next time you're in the voting booth.

I'm not going thru your never ending cut n paste jobs from some kooky extremist site .

How about we discuss major economic indicators . With some graphs showing what's happend the last 10 years .

I love catching you Leftists lying.

"I'm not going thru your never ending cut n paste jobs from some kooky extremist site."

If you're not going through them....how do you know what sites they're from?

Gotcha.

Let's see you dispute 'em.

In all fairness, when was the last time you didn't cut and paste from an extremist web site? It's what you're known for.
I'm not going thru your never ending cut n paste jobs from some kooky extremist site .

How about we discuss major economic indicators . With some graphs showing what's happend the last 10 years .

"I'm not going thru your never ending cut n paste jobs from some kooky extremist site."

Gotcha.

In all fairness, when was the last time you didn't cut and paste from an extremist web site? It's what you're known for.

Cut and paste is a manner of presenting facts....and in no way a disqualification of said facts.

The cut and paste dodge is the way Leftists try to get around the truth being posted.

Easy to prove that....let's see you dispute any of it.

You haven't said anything though. I asked which policies specifically and you said "All of them", which is another way of saying "I can't find someone elses article to cut and paste so you get my cop out answer".

Answered, and now all we have is this response from you Leftists:

ThreeMonkeysLarge.jpg

Let me know when you have an original thought.

Gotcha.

Gotcha.

Cut and paste is a manner of presenting facts....and in no way a disqualification of said facts.

The cut and paste dodge is the way Leftists try to get around the truth being posted.

You haven't said anything though. I asked which policies specifically and you said "All of them", which is another way of saying "I can't find someone elses article to cut and paste so you get my cop out answer".

ThreeMonkeysLarge.jpg

As the old saying goes....to know what the Left is doing, just see what they charge the other side with.

Your post, case in point....

When was the last time you gave the DNC, MSNBC, the NYTimes,....or CAIR, credit for the bogus stuff you post.

Two differences between our posts:
1. I always state the source
2. I'm never wrong.

You should take lessons.

So is it his fault or Obama's fault that your son is on welfare?

A dumbass that isn't on welfare like your son, while his mom throws him under the bus on the internet.
I'm a man dumbass, and he is not on welfare. I'm sure his taxes are being used to help support you. How have I thrown him under the bus? I've always said I'm proud of him. He is a hard worker, not his fault we have a dumbass in the white house.
You said records of number of americans are on welfare because of Obama's policies. When I asked for proof, you brought up your son. Either you're an idiot for bringing him up or he's on welfare. Your choice.
No dumbass I first said obamacare, then you asked for proof. I gave my son as an example. He had lots of interviews and all of them were for part time positions. Not my fault you can't see facts that proves Obama a failure. Other young people I know have the same problem.

Yeah I asked for specifics about Obamacare and I asked you very specific questions about how many people. You named one, your son. As if your lack of parenting ability somehow proves that Obamacare caused millions of people to go on to welfare. I'm sure your son will be happy to know you're using him as an example of people on welfare because of Obama.

Gotcha.

ThreeMonkeysLarge.jpg

As the old saying goes....to know what the Left is doing, just see what they charge the other side with.

When was the last time you gave the DNC, MSNBC, the NYTimes,....or CAIR, credit for the bogus stuff you post.

2. I'm never wrong.

You should take lessons.

"All of them"

Gotcha.

ThreeMonkeysLarge.jpg

2. I'm never wrong.

You should take lessons.

"All of them"

Or....do you have some other explanation for post #24???

Was there some other President in the Oval Office?

I asked for her to be "specific" and you chime in with "over regulations".

Which regulations, specifically, caused record number of people to go on welfare.

Let's try this again.

Post #24 might help you.....along with a lobotomy and a course of ECT.

1. Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) is a procedure, done under general anesthesia, in which small electric currents are passed through the brain, intentionally triggering a brief seizure. ECT seems to cause changes in brain chemistry that can quickly reverse symptoms of certain mental illnesses.
    Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) - Mayo Clinic
    www.mayoclinic.org/.../electroconvulsive-therapy/.../prc-2001...

Gotcha.

Because they are all the same ! It's not my first day here Ya know .

Here's some posting advice . Cut n paste a small portion , then add your own comment wh a link for those who want more info.

You'll get more of a response .

Yeah I asked for specifics about Obamacare and I asked you very specific questions about how many people. You named one, your son. As if your lack of parenting ability somehow proves that Obamacare caused millions of people to go on to welfare. I'm sure your son will be happy to know you're using him as an example of people on welfare because of Obama.
Oh are you a little worked up because your man child is a failure? My great parenting abilities doesn't have anything to do with a stagnant economy. It also has nothing to do with the failure in chief your dumbass supports. Another example is that welfare rolls aren't coming down. That also doesn't have anything to do with my great parenting skills. I guess you are to young for kids or had yours aborted, but my son and I are just fine.

Oh are you a little worked up because your man child is a failure? My great parenting abilities doesn't have anything to do with a stagnant economy. It also has nothing to do with the failure in chief your dumbass supports. Another example is that welfare rolls aren't coming down. That also doesn't have anything to do with my great parenting skills. I guess you are to young for kids or had yours aborted, but my son and I are just fine.

Yet he's too dumb to find a full time job. Obama's fault, right? I guess personal responsibility is for everyone else, just not you and your family.

The claim was that it was due to Obama's policies. Try and keep up.

job growth and economic growth are stagnant

we have an open border policy as far as Mexican immigrants is concerned

health costs have gone up and the level of service has gone down

and Obama is waging a personal war against energy independence

so yes, insofar as this crap economy, Barry Hussein Obama DID BUILD THAT!!

The border is more secure than under bush

The us is more energy independent than ever . Have u gassed up lately ?

GOP tactic #7. Just make shit up!

Who says so, Timmy???

The lying Obamunists???

Read and weep:

"The administration has argued it is tougher on illegal immigration than previous presidents, and immigrant-rights groups have excoriated President Obama, calling him the “deporter-in-chief” for having kicked out nearly 2 million immigrants during his five-year tenure.

Homeland Security SecretaryJeh Johnsonacknowledged Tuesday that his department’s deportation numbers are now mostly made up of illegal immigrants caught at the border, not just those from the interior, which means they can’t be compared one-to-one with deportations under PresidentBushor other prior administrations.

Previous administrations primarily counted only those caught in the interior of the U.S. by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

“Under theObama administration, more than half of those removals that were attributed to ICE are actually a result of Border Patrol arrests that wouldn’t have been counted in prior administrations,” saidRep. John Culberson, Texas Republican.

“Correct,”Mr. Johnsonconfirmed.

That would mean that in a one-to-one comparison with the final years of theBush administration, deportations of those same people under Mr. Obama had actually fallen, according to immigration analysts who have studied the data.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...stly-from-border-dhs-chief-say/#ixzz2vlTLKuUn

In your face, Timmy -boy!

1) you post from a right rag AGAIN!

2). You post proves obama has tightened the border becAuse they are bouncing more people before they even get in!

So you lie when u say obama doesn't protect the border .

ThreeMonkeysLarge.jpg

2. I'm never wrong.

You should take lessons.

"All of them"

Newflash...no one reads the fucking cut and paste novels you love to share with us. I have no clue what post #24 says nor do I care.

Yet he's too dumb to find a full time job. Obama's fault, right? I guess personal responsibility is for everyone else, just not you and your family.
I bet you $50.00 you won't say that to my face. Dumb are a bunch of liberals that think the economy is booming. My son is working so that automatically makes him more of a man than you.

Post #24 might help you.....along with a lobotomy and a course of ECT.

1. Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) is a procedure, done under general anesthesia, in which small electric currents are passed through the brain, intentionally triggering a brief seizure. ECT seems to cause changes in brain chemistry that can quickly reverse symptoms of certain mental illnesses.
    Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) - Mayo Clinic
    www.mayoclinic.org/.../electroconvulsive-therapy/.../prc-2001...

Gotcha.

Because they are all the same ! It's not my first day here Ya know .

Here's some posting advice . Cut n paste a small portion , then add your own comment wh a link for those who want more info.

You'll get more of a response .

"Because they are all the same ! "

So you were lying when you said you didn't go through them?
Confession is good for the soul.

And.....each one is separate, unique, and from a different source....some left, some central, some right.

And every one is correct...and as you prove....undeniable.

Here's some advice: respond to what you wish, I'll post as I wish.

A plan?

The claim was that it was due to Obama's policies. Try and keep up.

job growth and economic growth are stagnant

we have an open border policy as far as Mexican immigrants is concerned

health costs have gone up and the level of service has gone down

and Obama is waging a personal war against energy independence

so yes, insofar as this crap economy, Barry Hussein Obama DID BUILD THAT!!

The border is more secure than under bush

The us is more energy independent than ever . Have u gassed up lately ?

GOP tactic #7. Just make shit up!

Who says so, Timmy???

The lying Obamunists???

Read and weep:

"The administration has argued it is tougher on illegal immigration than previous presidents, and immigrant-rights groups have excoriated President Obama, calling him the “deporter-in-chief” for having kicked out nearly 2 million immigrants during his five-year tenure.

Homeland Security SecretaryJeh Johnsonacknowledged Tuesday that his department’s deportation numbers are now mostly made up of illegal immigrants caught at the border, not just those from the interior, which means they can’t be compared one-to-one with deportations under PresidentBushor other prior administrations.

Previous administrations primarily counted only those caught in the interior of the U.S. by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

“Under theObama administration, more than half of those removals that were attributed to ICE are actually a result of Border Patrol arrests that wouldn’t have been counted in prior administrations,” saidRep. John Culberson, Texas Republican.

“Correct,”Mr. Johnsonconfirmed.

That would mean that in a one-to-one comparison with the final years of theBush administration, deportations of those same people under Mr. Obama had actually fallen, according to immigration analysts who have studied the data.
Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says

In your face, Timmy -boy!

1) you post from a right rag AGAIN!

2). You post proves obama has tightened the border becAuse they are bouncing more people before they even get in!

So you lie when u say obama doesn't protect the border .

I have seen this pattern frequently in responses from the Left: nothing marks one a fool quite so clearly as ignoring the truth of a statement, and, instead, attempting to discredit the source. As though that were a valid substitute for logic.

The post...as are all of mine....accurate and correct.....I never lie, I just prove that you do.

I bet you $50.00 you won't say that to my face. Dumb are a bunch of liberals that think the economy is booming. My son is working so that automatically makes him more of a man than you.

LOL. I bet you $50 you live on a diet of microwavable mac-n-cheez and busch beer. Do you want to mail me the money or maybe you can send your son to drop it off since he's not working full time anyway.

You meant bombing right? 94million working age citizens not working, this billion dollar pos with his name OscamNoCare , bombing, his foreign policy BOMBING. his party is bombing because of his bombing.

that was the worst mistake we ever made and we'll be paying for the damage he's caused for a long long time.

LOL. I bet you $50 you live on a diet of microwavable mac-n-cheez and busch beer. Do you want to mail me the money or maybe you can send your son to drop it off since he's not working full time anyway.
Nope, wrong again. When you work up the balls I'll tell you where I am at. I won't hold my breath.

Nope, wrong again. When you work up the balls I'll tell you where I am at. I won't hold my breath.

PM me your address. Then I'll look you up on Google maps and I'll put another $50 down that says I'll see at least one couch on your front porch. I'll go double or nothing that says your house needs air added to the tires too.

ThreeMonkeysLarge.jpg

2. I'm never wrong.

You should take lessons.

"All of them"

Newflash...no one reads the fucking cut and paste novels you love to share with us. I have no clue what post #24 says nor do I care.

Vulgarity.....the Liberal white flag.

Accepted.

You meant bombing right? 94million working age citizens not working, this billion dollar pos with his name OscamNoCare , bombing, his foreign policy BOMBING. his party is bombing because of his bombing.

that was the worst mistake we ever made and we'll be paying for the damage he's caused for a long long time.

Because they are retired or in school! Again wh your 94 million lie .

Forum List

Back