The Obama Economy is BOOMING!

Obama's healthcare policies have been crippling to job growth and have definitely pushed many workers into less than 40 hours a week
That Rafael Cruz lie has been completely debunked, yet the mindless drones just keep parroting it.

The number of workers working PT who want FT has DECREASED by over 3.2 MILLION since Obamacare was signed into law, declining EVERY year since Obamacare passed!
Gee, what happened in 09? OH yeah, Obamacare.
image.gif

Why are Hillary and Bernie whining about wage stagnation if S&S is so good for hard working wage earners? They also keep hitting the top 1% with "the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer."
Don't you believe your party line?
NO!

And I'm a life long registered independent.

Over regulations.
And don't give us the BS strawman the regulations save millions of puppies from dying a horrible death.

You look at what Reagan (who's degree was in economics) did and his never going below 3% growth and Obama (who's degree is in screwing people) who never exceeded 3% growth.

I asked for her to be "specific" and you chime in with "over regulations".

Which regulations, specifically, caused record number of people to go on welfare.

Let's try this again.

Post #24 might help you.....along with a lobotomy and a course of ECT.

1. Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) is a procedure, done under general anesthesia, in which small electric currents are passed through the brain, intentionally triggering a brief seizure. ECT seems to cause changes in brain chemistry that can quickly reverse symptoms of certain mental illnesses.
    Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) - Mayo Clinic
    www.mayoclinic.org/.../electroconvulsive-therapy/.../prc-2001...

Put down the bottle, it's barely lunch time.

Translation: my post, #24, was dispostive, and left you with no response.

Think it over next time you're in the voting booth.

I'm not going thru your never ending cut n paste jobs from some kooky extremist site .

How about we discuss major economic indicators . With some graphs showing what's happend the last 10 years .
All we have to do is look at the welfare rolls. If the economy is improving the the number of participants go down. It isn't happening. So the economy is stagnant.

Just an out and out lie.

When Obamacare was passed there were 9,233,000 working PT who wanted FT jobs. There are 5,988,000.
A DECREASE of over 3.2 MILLION!!!!!

1st - link it up TIA

2nd - how do so many of my friends on the left make it through life without seeing what is happening around them?
Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

How do so many of you mindless Wing-nuts on the Right make it through life without seeing what is happening all around you?

those numbers are still substantially higher than they were 10 years ago, or 9 years ago

where are all these new good paying full time jobs?
They are up due to the Bush Depression.
9 or 10 years ago has nothing to do with the time period following Obamacare, which is the basis of the Cruz lie!!!

Obama's healthcare policies have been crippling to job growth and have definitely pushed many workers into less than 40 hours a week
That Rafael Cruz lie has been completely debunked, yet the mindless drones just keep parroting it.

The number of workers working PT who want FT has DECREASED by over 3.2 MILLION since Obamacare was signed into law, declining EVERY year since Obamacare passed!
Gee, what happened in 09? OH yeah, Obamacare.
View attachment 67421
Obamacare was passed the end of March 2010.

Which regulations, specifically, caused record number of people to go on welfare.

Let's try this again.

1. Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) is a procedure, done under general anesthesia, in which small electric currents are passed through the brain, intentionally triggering a brief seizure. ECT seems to cause changes in brain chemistry that can quickly reverse symptoms of certain mental illnesses.

I'm not going thru your never ending cut n paste jobs from some kooky extremist site .

How about we discuss major economic indicators . With some graphs showing what's happend the last 10 years .
All we have to do is look at the welfare rolls. If the economy is improving the the number of participants go down. It isn't happening. So the economy is stagnant.

So is it his fault or Obama's fault that your son is on welfare?

Just an out and out lie.

When Obamacare was passed there were 9,233,000 working PT who wanted FT jobs. There are 5,988,000.

1st - link it up TIA

2nd - how do so many of my friends on the left make it through life without seeing what is happening around them?

How do so many of you mindless Wing-nuts on the Right make it through life without seeing what is happening all around you?

those numbers are still substantially higher than they were 10 years ago, or 9 years ago

9 or 10 years ago has nothing to do with the time period following Obamacare, which is the basis of the Cruz lie!!!
So Obama is a failure after over 7 years of failed policies, because of Bush? I mean a real leader would pull us out like Reagan had to do, and now I guess Trump will have to do it. He will show you what a real leader looks like.

Over regulations.
And don't give us the BS strawman the regulations save millions of puppies from dying a horrible death.

You look at what Reagan (who's degree was in economics) did and his never going below 3% growth and Obama (who's degree is in screwing people) who never exceeded 3% growth.

Let's try this again.

I love catching you Leftists lying.

"I'm not going thru your never ending cut n paste jobs from some kooky extremist site."

If you're not going through them....how do you know what sites they're from?

Gotcha.

Let's see you dispute 'em.

You really are a dumbass aren't you?

Let's try this again.

"I'm not going thru your never ending cut n paste jobs from some kooky extremist site."

Gotcha.

In all fairness, when was the last time you didn't cut and paste from an extremist web site? It's what you're known for.

A dumbass that isn't on welfare like your son, while his mom throws him under the bus on the internet.

The claim was that it was due to Obama's policies. Try and keep up.

job growth and economic growth are stagnant

we have an open border policy as far as Mexican immigrants is concerned

health costs have gone up and the level of service has gone down

and Obama is waging a personal war against energy independence

so yes, insofar as this crap economy, Barry Hussein Obama DID BUILD THAT!!

The border is more secure than under bush

The us is more energy independent than ever . Have u gassed up lately ?

GOP tactic #7. Just make shit up!

Who says so, Timmy???

The lying Obamunists???

Read and weep:

"The administration has argued it is tougher on illegal immigration than previous presidents, and immigrant-rights groups have excoriated President Obama, calling him the “deporter-in-chief” for having kicked out nearly 2 million immigrants during his five-year tenure.

Homeland Security SecretaryJeh Johnsonacknowledged Tuesday that his department’s deportation numbers are now mostly made up of illegal immigrants caught at the border, not just those from the interior, which means they can’t be compared one-to-one with deportations under PresidentBushor other prior administrations.

Previous administrations primarily counted only those caught in the interior of the U.S. by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

“Under theObama administration, more than half of those removals that were attributed to ICE are actually a result of Border Patrol arrests that wouldn’t have been counted in prior administrations,” saidRep. John Culberson, Texas Republican.

“Correct,”Mr. Johnsonconfirmed.

That would mean that in a one-to-one comparison with the final years of theBush administration, deportations of those same people under Mr. Obama had actually fallen, according to immigration analysts who have studied the data.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...stly-from-border-dhs-chief-say/#ixzz2vlTLKuUn

In your face, Timmy -boy!

A dumbass that isn't on welfare like your son, while his mom throws him under the bus on the internet.
I'm a man dumbass, and he is not on welfare. I'm sure his taxes are being used to help support you. How have I thrown him under the bus? I've always said I'm proud of him. He is a hard worker, not his fault we have a dumbass in the white house.

Just an out and out lie.

1st - link it up TIA

There was no "Bush Depression."

The mortgage meltdown was due to Democrat policies....

1. Democrat FDR shredded the Constitution....ignoring article I, section 8, the enumerated powers.

He created GSE's Fannie and Freddie to do something the Constitution didn't authorize: meddle in housing.

2. Democrat Carter....the CRA, constraining banking policy

3. Democrat Clinton....strengthened the CRA

Under Clinton, HUD threatened banks, again, to give unrequited loans.

Henchmen: Democrats Cisneros and Cuomo.

4. Democrats Frank and Dodd barred any governmental discipline in this area.

That's the CliffNotes version.

I don't believe you can handle the details.

Gotcha.

In all fairness, when was the last time you didn't cut and paste from an extremist web site? It's what you're known for.

Cut and paste is a manner of presenting facts....and in no way a disqualification of said facts.

The cut and paste dodge is the way Leftists try to get around the truth being posted.

Easy to prove that....let's see you dispute any of it.

I'm a man dumbass, and he is not on welfare. I'm sure his taxes are being used to help support you. How have I thrown him under the bus? I've always said I'm proud of him. He is a hard worker, not his fault we have a dumbass in the white house.
You said records of number of americans are on welfare because of Obama's policies. When I asked for proof, you brought up your son. Either you're an idiot for bringing him up or he's on welfare. Your choice.

Gotcha.

Cut and paste is a manner of presenting facts....and in no way a disqualification of said facts.

The cut and paste dodge is the way Leftists try to get around the truth being posted.

You haven't said anything though. I asked which policies specifically and you said "All of them", which is another way of saying "I can't find someone elses article to cut and paste so you get my cop out answer".

Gotcha.

Gotcha.

You haven't said anything though. I asked which policies specifically and you said "All of them", which is another way of saying "I can't find someone elses article to cut and paste so you get my cop out answer".

Answered, and now all we have is this response from you Leftists:

ThreeMonkeysLarge.jpg

Forum List

Back