The Obama Justice Department told the FBI not to charge Hillary Clinton

The Obama Justice Department told the FBI not to charge Hillary Clinton with gross negligence, according to Rep. John Ratcliffe.
SUPRISE, SUPRISE!

No surprise here. No way you commit all that crime and walk away free without someone backing you up. Just wonder what secret dirt Hillary has on the Obamas.

The FBI doesn't charge anyone do they?

Don’t blame the FBI — Hillary Clinton was never going to be charged

"First, the Democrats didn’t want her charged. ....."

"Second, line attorneys at the DOJ did not want to charge Hillary Clinton. ....".

"Third, the Republican elites were against charges. Hillary Clinton is a lightning rod that unifies the party’s different conservative factions. She is fuel on the fire every time she lands in the news, and prison would end her long-term usability. The only thing worse for Republicans than Hillary Clinton not being charged would be an acquittal....."

"Second, line attorneys at the DOJ did not want to charge Hillary Clinton. ....".

"Third, the Republican elites were against charges. Hillary Clinton is a lightning rod that unifies the party’s different conservative factions. She is fuel on the fire every time she lands in the news, and prison would end her long-term usability. The only thing worse for Republicans than Hillary Clinton not being charged would be an acquittal....."
Trying to blame Republicans again? Really?

Convenient to forget that after 30 years of phony and continuous "investigations", Repubs still have not found proof of crimes.

Unlike magat who has been proven to be a criminal.

I have said it before and I will again because it feels good

Before I retired in 2016 I was a manager for (17) DoD Federal employees and (14) DoD contractors. Of those, (2) Feds and (1) contractor had Top Secret Clearances. I can tell you factually if anyone of those individuals did what Her Thighness Clinton did, they would have been terminated and prosecuted. FACT!

During my separation- exit interview with personnel security they broke out the form I singed in 1984 stating I would safeguard classified information under the threat of prosecution for not doing so. And further, I was directed that even though I am no longer a DoD employee, what I saw, and heard relative to classified information was not to be discussed or I would be prosecuted just as if I was employed, After signing the document for the second time, I jokingly asked

"Does that mean I can't keep classified information on my home PC?"

I actually got a smile out of the security gal and she grabbed a fly swatter and said I have something for people like you.

I just had to say it

Bottom line- Hillary is guilty of a crime most others would have been convicted for

She is above the law....... for now

-Geaux

Convenient to forget that after 30 years of phony and continuous "investigations", Repubs still have not found proof of crimes.

Unlike magat who has been proven to be a criminal.

We found plenty of crimes, just nobody in the DumBama administration willing to proceed with charges. Now we have testimony as to why.

The Obama Justice Department told the FBI not to charge Hillary Clinton with gross negligence, according to Rep. John Ratcliffe.
SUPRISE, SUPRISE!

No surprise here. No way you commit all that crime and walk away free without someone backing you up. Just wonder what secret dirt Hillary has on the Obamas.

If they charge her and she does face time, she will talk like trained parrot.

SUPRISE, SUPRISE!
Wouldn't that be obstruction of justice?

No it is not because it didn't happen Nunes is just getting competition for who is up Trump's ass more...

By the way... Please charge Hillary... Please... You have got nothing...

But when you do the gloves come off and Trump will serve time when he is finished his term of office...

SUPRISE, SUPRISE!

No it is not because it didn't happen Nunes is just getting competition for who is up Trump's ass more...

But when you do the gloves come off and Trump will serve time when he is finished his term of office...
The gloves? Dims haven't got any gloves.

What manner of grossly illegal retaliation are you suggesting?

SUPRISE, SUPRISE!

Trump hasn't done anything to serve time for. What did Hillary do?

She used a private server in her home to transfer government business to including classified and confidential government mail.

She destroyed all evidence after it was subpoenaed by the US Congress.

She transferred classified material to her aid who's husband used that same computer to send nude pictures of himself to strangers all over the world.

She lied repeatedly to the US Congress.

She destroyed government property with a hammer to hide information that likely would incriminate her.

So what did Trump do? He made a joke about Russia stealing Hillary's emails during a debate.

Trying to blame Republicans again? Really?

Sure pal I blame them. Not the article, the GOP elite were third, but personally. It's because of (imho) their incompetence that the super-duper fucking criminal mastermind has gotten away with all her nefarious deeds for all of these years. After 40 years one would think they'd have gotten something, anything! Littering, Jaywalking, Spitting on the sidewalk.......

SUPRISE, SUPRISE!

A Lot since Obama lied about knowing about Clinton's secret server, all the while he was emailing it.

SUPRISE, SUPRISE!

Both Clinton and Obama were involved in more crimes than just mishandling classified information, lying about how many devices they had, and lying about Obama and his staff emailing her server secretly.

They were engaged in insider trading, sharing and selling classified information to people, and plotting illegal actions against their political rivals both inside their party and outside of it. They may have even been even discussing the Congressional Files that Clinton and Schultz Pakistani hackers retrieved when they were asked to break in to Congressional Files, or Lord knows what they discussed on that server,

SUPRISE, SUPRISE!

They were engaged in ~ ~ plotting illegal actions against their political rivals both inside their party and outside of it.

It continues to this day. Not only was Obama complicit in trying to obstruct and interfere with the Trump Administration going into office, but both he and Hillary continue to this day trying to overthrow the Trump election with the so-called Mueller investigation.

Forum List

Back