The Obamacare Lie and The Global Warming Lie

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California

The American people are getting wise to the lies of Progressives

Sure. Whatever you say. The ACA enjoys greater popularity today than it did when it was first implemented.

Climate change is real. No matter how much you stamp your feet. Hell, even the Pentagon identifies it as a threat to national security.

Liberal and progressive policies are how the United States of America moves forward.
Conservatives have had no policies to point to as successful for the last four plus decades.

Sure. Whatever you say. The ACA enjoys greater popularity today than it did when it was first implemented.

Climate change is real. No matter how much you stamp your feet. Hell, even the Pentagon identifies it as a threat to national security.

Liberal and progressive policies are how the United States of America moves forward.
Conservatives have had no policies to point to as successful for the last four plus decades.

Climate change is real, but co2 is not the cause.

Parroting is not science

Is is the religion of the intellectually inferior.

It only affect the wealthy and you are not wealthy. And it only affects what the pay for Medicare payroll tax.

If I would want an opinion I would read the American Thinker.

Not one person on this earth can stop the planet from going through climate changes. It has been happening for millenia. To suggest that man is the cause is the height of arrogance.

Climate change is shockingly easy to understand. It is 99% about where land is, and land moves. 90% of earth ice is on Antarctica, 7% is on Greenland. When land gets to within 600 miles of an earth pole, the annual snowfall ceases to fully melt, and it starts to STACK, which is the start of an ice age, and ice ages are continent specific. 70 million years ago, dinosaurs roamed Antarctica, because Antarctica was not on the South Pole and not in its current continent specific ice age.

If earth had two polar oceans, it would have no ice.

If earth had two polar continents, too antarcticas, it would be much colder, sea levels would be lower etc.

Over the past million years, Greenland froze while North America thawed. The warmers are left claiming co2 clumped over North America and fled Greenland.....

When you have to flip-flop between global cooling and global warming, it's not a good sign. algore says we should have been wiped out several times by now.... it just mysteriously never happens. Imagine how fucking stupid algore must feel, although he has banked billions off the grift.... so who's really stupid?

The filthy fucking marxist animals better continue to steal elections and hope we don't start our own door-to-door campaign. That's all they got left.

When you have to flip-flop between global cooling and global warming, it's not a good sign. algore says we should have been wiped out several times by now.... it just mysteriously never happens. Imagine how fucking stupid algore must feel, although he has banked billions off the grift.... so who's really stupid?

The filthy fucking marxist animals better continue to steal elections and hope we don't start our own door-to-door campaign. That's all they got left.

And what about the oceans rising, and DumBama buying a mansion on the ocean? :eusa_shhh:

I swear, when the cameras go off, these leftist politicians must laugh so hard it hurts their sides at their stupid and gullible followers.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
https://www.usnews.com/news/health-...r-obamacare-grows-as-biden-takes-control-poll

If the government gives people a new car every year, I'm sure that would be popular too.

I had employer sponsored healthcare coverage my entire adult life until Commie Care started. Then my employer like thousands of others dropped that valuable benefit. Now I'm stuck because if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor was a complete lie. Since Commie Care offers no reasonable plans for my provider, my only other choice is to switch medical facilities which I don't want to do because I've been a patient at the world renown Cleveland Clinic since I was one years old and want to keep it that way.

LordBrownTrout

Exxon Knew about Climate Change almost 40 years ago​

A new investigation shows the oil company understood the science before it became a public issue and spent millions to promote misinformation

A new investigation shows the oil company understood the science before it became a public issue and spent millions to promote misinformation

We've known about climate change for a very long time because the climate has been changing since God made the place. Why do you think they switched from global warming to climate change? Because then they can make the claim the climate is changing and never be wrong like they were proven to be with global warming.

We've known about climate change for a very long time because the climate has been changing since God made the place. Why do you think they switched from global warming to climate change? Because then they can make the claim the climate is changing and never be wrong like they were proven to be with global warming.
No way God made earth and there wasn't global climate change until the gas suckers automobiles.

What lies?

Forum List

Back