The Obama's official portraits were just unveiled and they look ridiculous.

I liked Barry's portrait, I was not loving Michele's, too derivative of Klimt.

DV2HHkVWsAEs1Qk.jpg

"Contemplative Obabble Taking A Crap"

And Mooche's looks more like a Patrick Nagel than a Klimt.

All sarcasm aside, both seemed fitting to me. I'm not sure why Obama's in a forest (!) but he definitely broke the white Christian man rule.

JFK's portrait put some of his personality into it, and imo a sense of the ability to reflect that he was continuing to develop when he was killed.

Slick's portrait had personality to it, but the artist should not have taken the Lewinsky shot. That was cheap.

I think I figured out the vines. They are Trump. Consuming obie and his legacy until there’s nothing left to see of him.

I think I figured out the vines. They are Trump. Consuming obie and his legacy until there’s nothing left to see of him.

More like Obama consuming the every waking hour of the Trump zealots who cannot stop talking about and thinking about Obama

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
It’s almost like you missed all of last year. If it weren’t for the portrait news I’d have never had a thought about him.

More like Obama consuming the every waking hour of the Trump zealots who cannot stop talking about and thinking about Obama

It’s almost like you missed all of last year. If it weren’t for the portrait news I’d have never had a thought about him.

Odd talk from those folks that start 20 threads a day about Trump.

When I first caught a glimpse of them both on TV, I thought they were fakes. I thought it was intentional Fake News, something from The Onion or somewhere.

Twitter

Obama is floating in flowers and Michelle doesn't even look like Michelle.

They CLEARLY picked artists based on anything but talent.

they don't look ridiculous. your insane hawkishness and Obama derangement is ridiculous. and everyone except trumpscum loves the pictures.

now go kiss the orange sociopath's butt some more.

Golfing is a hack. Best just to ignore him.

Twitter

Obama is floating in flowers and Michelle doesn't even look like Michelle.

They CLEARLY picked artists based on anything but talent.

they don't look ridiculous. your insane hawkishness and Obama derangement is ridiculous. and everyone except trumpscum loves the pictures.

now go kiss the orange sociopath's butt some more.
Naw, the pictures are terrible and the one of Michelle looks like someone else entirely. The only thing accurate about it is the way the so called artist made her look perpetually pissed off.

Forum List

Back