The Obligatory Leftists Screaming at the Sky Video Montage Thread

Progressives are the stupidest fucks on the planet, they want to replace a government that put people first and leaves you free to protest with one that will execute you with an anti aircraft gun if they just dont like you.

Morons
Wow, a fucking moron that thinks Trump puts people first.

Only if by "People" you mean wealthy people.

The Constitution puts people first and was supposed to restrict the government

If you want to really see ridiculous, A bunch of supposed grown men carrying Walmart Tiki torches chanting Blood and Soil.

If they're so ridiculous, why do you leftists fear them having the chance to get their message out, mass protesting and asking evil corporations to ban them from their platforms every single time they try?

It's the Nazi similarities that is worrying.
I guess you didn't get the crap bombed out of you in wwii
Prob don't know "America First" was our WWII Nazi group name.
Or maybe you are proud

If you want to really see ridiculous, A bunch of supposed grown men carrying Walmart Tiki torches chanting Blood and Soil.

If they're so ridiculous, why do you leftists fear them having the chance to get their message out, mass protesting and asking evil corporations to ban them from their platforms every single time they try?

Or maybe you are proud
ZEIG HEIL!

Or maybe you are proud
Sounds like you don't actually think they're ridiculous, sounds like you take them very seriously.

Forum List

Back