🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Occupy Wall Street Movement is WORKING!!!

Unfortunately though the entire protest has gained momentum and it's definitely doing well, so what do organizations do with this? They try to take leverage of it and manipulate it like any other self interested group.

Bravo.
You've obviously been unaware that the Minneapolis Occupados went from crowds of hundreds to not even 25 showing for their scheduled Friday Rally with only a skeleton crew of 6-10 on average to make sure the city doesn't remove their shit from the plaza.

That said, there has been growth in that they got 3 Biffys back so they can stop trashing the local restaurant restrooms.

Exactly, the Occutard "movement" is really no movement at all.
A vast over reaction by police everywhere.
Lock them up, fine the shit out of them and mommy and daddy will put them on restriction, take their allowances away and all of a sudden their size diminishes 80% over night.
Dumb ass police do not know any better.

110511_2996.jpg

says it all

The dependent generation

Unfortunately though the entire protest has gained momentum and it's definitely doing well, so what do organizations do with this? They try to take leverage of it and manipulate it like any other self interested group.

Bravo.
You've obviously been unaware that the Minneapolis Occupados went from crowds of hundreds to not even 25 showing for their scheduled Friday Rally with only a skeleton crew of 6-10 on average to make sure the city doesn't remove their shit from the plaza.

That said, there has been growth in that they got 3 Biffys back so they can stop trashing the local restaurant restrooms.

Lock them up, fine the shit out of them and mommy and daddy will put them on restriction, take their allowances away and all of a sudden their size diminishes 80% over night.
I just heard that these protests have cost the cities over 13 million.

I say start handing them bills and expect the Occupados to pay it, or bill their sponsors for the excess police coverage, clean up crews and everything else.

Put their money where their overly big mouths are.

I just heard that these protests have cost the cities over 13 million.

I say start handing them bills and expect the Occupados to pay it, or bill their sponsors for the excess police coverage, clean up crews and everything else.

Put their money where their overly big mouths are.

Yep...

Make Watermelon Boy, and the Unions pay for it...

AP: 'Occupy' Cost Cities $13M

Make the 1% pay.

Who are the 1% and what do they want?

"Average wealth of the top 1 percent was almost $14 million in 2009, according to a 2011 report from the Economic Policy Institute.
—Washingtonpost.com.

“Shit is fucked up and bullshit.”
—Sign seen at the Occupy Wall Street protest in lower Manhattan.

"We, too, have mobilized...

"Perhaps you are wondering what our cause is. Perhaps you’re wondering why we, the richest people on the planet, have come together. Perhaps you’re curious whether what we’re undertaking couldn’t technically be called a vacation. These are all good questions.

"We’re angry. We’re angry at something we’re calling 'imagined frustration.' By this we mean that, except for Congress, the White House, banks, major lobbyists, and the editorial boards of Fox News and the Wall Street Journal, no one is listening to us. And we’re tired of it."

Not nearly as tired as those paying your taxes and covering your Wall Street gambling debts.

John Kenney: “We Are the One Per Cent” : The New Yorker

There may be some class-based cracks appearing in New York Occupations:

"My source accused Caristo of holding secret meetings with an elderly New York-based activist named Jean-Louis Bourgeois.

"If a bizarre audiotape posted on YouTube last Sunday by an independent OWS media team is to be believed, then Bourgeois is Caristo’s private benefactor, providing him with the cash, connections and other resources needed to cast their opaque agenda as the movement’s own.

"My source asserts that a number of other now visible figures within the movement have worked or are working closely with Caristo, many of whom are alleged to have met or exchanged messages with celebrity supporters and possible financial and publicity sponsors of OWS, including Def Jam co-founder Russell Simmons; documentary filmmaker Michael Moore; civil rights attorney, former director of the New York branch of the ACLU and political aspirant Norman Siegel; and actor and possible New York City mayoral candidate Alec Baldwin."

Alexander Kelly: OWS Organizer Questions Intentions of Secretive Affinity Group - Truthdig

VIOLENT Occupy Carolina Sympathizer Threatens to Kill SC Governor Nikki Haley

When 26-year-old Nathan Shafer heard about the arrests of 19 Occupy Columbia members outside the State House last Wednesday, he did what lots of people do when they get angry -- he vented about it on the Internet. He saw Gov. Haley's Facebook post about the arrests and Haley's comment that she "appreciate freedom of speech," and that's when authorities say Shafer crossed the line.

"I hope someone murders you before I do," Shafer said he commented on the post. "How's that for freedom of speech?"

When 26-year-old Nathan Shafer heard about the arrests of 19 Occupy Columbia members outside the State House last Wednesday, he did what lots of people do when they get angry -- he vented about it on the Internet. He saw Gov. Haley's Facebook post about the arrests and Haley's comment that she "appreciate freedom of speech," and that's when authorities say Shafer crossed the line.

"I hope someone murders you before I do," Shafer said he commented on the post. "How's that for freedom of speech?"

He is a moron.

But until he acts on his statement...he is free to make it.

And show us that the OWSers contain the same extremists that any group has.

He is a moron.

Should the same tact be taken for ANY Government official...or just the POTUS?:eusa_whistle:

OWS has done a great job.

They have drawn attention to Wall Street's $516 trillion dollar derivatives Ponzi scheme that destroyed the world economy.

They have drawn attention to Wall Street's $516 trillion dollar derivatives Ponzi scheme that destroyed the world economy.

Get out of your wet-dream world Chris,

What changes are taking place because of OWS ?

As near as I can tell, the only change I see is that parents are telling their college kids that if they don't have anything better to do than this kind of stuff....they can get a job and earn their own tuition.

Wedgie-Issues.jpg

He is a moron.

But until he acts on his statement...he is free to make it..

Um, I don't think so.

He is a moron.

God, I hate to agree with Punkatard, but I don't think so.

Such a statement in a public forum could be considered a threat against a public official, and should be treated as such. At the very least, law enforcement should have a talk with this guy.

So you oppose Ponzi schemes, and in the mean time you'll be just waiting for your social security check...

BTW, you obviously don't know what "derivatives" are, Chris. You don't know what a Ponzi scheme is either. You're just using the old liberal adage that if it sounds bad, it's a good buzz word to toss out to defend liberal bigotry...

Forum List

Back