🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The official blame Russia for everything thread.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
Before I get started, I would like to say to all the war whore new-cons and Democrats, well wait...as Rand Paul stated, new-cons are really Democrats - but to all the war whores, hey...you want war with Russia so bad, go find an armed resistance movement to join and fight it yourselves. Since John McCain and Lyndsey Graham love war so much, I'd give anything for Donald Trump to have them recalled to active duty and sent to the front lines of one of our overseas conflicts.

Now that I got that out of me, let's move on. So, when Obama was dictator, anything and everything that went wrong was George W. Bush's fault, Obama never made one mistake. Well, now that the left got the shock of their life when Donald Trump defeated the traitor to America who profited off of selling American uranium to the Russians, Hillary Clinton, the left-wing panic mode lie is the Russians got Trump in. Yeah, whatever...oh, btw...I'm currently being considered to be hired as a CEO for Santa Claus starting the Christmas of 2017. But anyway, let's see what we can blame the Russians for, I will start:

If your kid doesn't make the sports team he/she is trying out for...the Russians did it.
If your kid is causing trouble at school...the Russians are to blame.
If you were in a vehicular collision on your way to work...the Russians are involved.
If your credit card gets rejected...the Russians did it.
If you go to a restaurant with your wife and have the worst meal and service ever...it was the Russians
If your car fails to start...the Russians sabotaged it.
If you get audited by the IRS...the Russians orchestrated the audit.
If you lock yourself out of your car or house...the Russians are why it happened

You see people, anything bad that happens in your life is not your fault, it's either the Russians or George W. Bush's fault. So, what have the Russians or George W. Bush done lately to cause your problem of the day?

..... BUMP!!!

MSM yelling "Yabut Russia!!!" day after day is just because their corporatist candidate- hiLIARy lost the election.

Before I get started, I would like to say to all the war whore new-cons and Democrats, well wait...as Rand Paul stated, new-cons are really Democrats - but to all the war whores, hey...you want war with Russia so bad, go find an armed resistance movement to join and fight it yourselves. Since John McCain and Lyndsey Graham love war so much, I'd give anything for Donald Trump to have them recalled to active duty and sent to the front lines of one of our overseas conflicts.

Now that I got that out of me, let's move on. So, when Obama was dictator, anything and everything that went wrong was George W. Bush's fault, Obama never made one mistake. Well, now that the left got the shock of their life when Donald Trump defeated the traitor to America who profited off of selling American uranium to the Russians, Hillary Clinton, the left-wing panic mode lie is the Russians got Trump in. Yeah, whatever...oh, btw...I'm currently being considered to be hired as a CEO for Santa Claus starting the Christmas of 2017. But anyway, let's see what we can blame the Russians for, I will start:

If your kid doesn't make the sports team he/she is trying out for...the Russians did it.
If you were in a vehicular collision on your way to work...the Russians are involved.
If you go to a restaurant with your wife and have the worst meal and service ever...it was the Russians
If you lock yourself out of your car or house...the Russians are why it happened

You see people, anything bad that happens in your life is not your fault, it's either the Russians or George W. Bush's fault. So, what have the Russians or George W. Bush done lately to cause your problem of the day?
Strawman thread.

Trump is a corporatist.

Not really, the orange twitterer in chief doesn't do ideology

Being a narcissistic sociopath the only thing he cares about is his ego, he might be nice to big business and give them tax cuts and more power but only because his own businesses profit from it, not because he believes that's the best thing for the homeland

:alcoholic:

Reagan spent a gazillion bucks just so the next generation of RussianWingers could roll over and play dead for Russia.

Fuck Russia.

hell, snowflakes are 10 times tougher on Russia than the candyass Republicans are.

images

Of course it's the Russians!!!

You left out "Obama did it".

Besides - no one is blaming Russia for anything but trying to manipulate our elections. It's you righties that are extending the Russian manifest by saying others are claiming it.

Forum List

Back