The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z's lawyer just told a bald faced lie about Z being offered to be part of the Citizen's on Patrol and get a free cop car with yellow lights. The program offers no such thing. You may either use a bike or a horse. Too bad the jurors don't have access to google to verify his claims.

Zimmerman's lawyers are cute in that way.

They introduce conjecture and other things that have nothing to do with the case.

Like the one where a "slim jim" was found in the bushes 5 days after the murder.

Or constantly insisting that Zimmerman's head was "slammed into the cement".

Or constantly showing the pictures of his face and head with blood on them.

Or displaying that Zimmerman had his holster in the front.

It's "cute" but I think it's not going to work. :eusa_shhh:

Well Zimmerman lost sight of Martin. That's established. So it is unlikely he would run after him yelling negative things at someone he can't see. And no one heard him yelling. So the scenario is unproven.

Well nobody other than the killer was there so every scenario is unproven. My point is that nobody without some political or other influence can have a strong opinion on this case. What happened is very unclear. I see the shooting is far away from Martins car so anything could have happened. Pro gun people are certain it's self defense. Others are sure Martin was gunned down because he's a minority. I think nobody should be sure of anything. The jurors have a difficult job.

No. If it is unclear then the jurors must acquit. The burden is on the state to prove its case.

You might be right, but he's not getting any support from me. He was the adult and the incident happened because he was wrong and thought Martin was a criminal. To me there is a good chance he did bad things. So I'll accept whatever the jury decides, but I think anyone strongly behind him has some political reason.

Uh oh, Zimmerman not only lost 1 point but about 50 points.

O'Mara just said, "If you ask me about a call with my wife...", all the women on the jury hearts just dropped and now they are going to punish Zimmerman.

Z's lawyer just told a bald faced lie about Z being offered to be part of the Citizen's on Patrol and get a free cop car with yellow lights. The program offers no such thing. You may either use a bike or a horse. Too bad the jurors don't have access to google to verify his claims.

Zimmerman's lawyers are cute in that way.

They introduce conjecture and other things that have nothing to do with the case.

Like the one where a "slim jim" was found in the bushes 5 days after the murder.

Or constantly insisting that Zimmerman's head was "slammed into the cement".

Or constantly showing the pictures of his face and head with blood on them.

Or displaying that Zimmerman had his holster in the front.

It's "cute" but I think it's not going to work. :eusa_shhh:
I dunno....sequestering the jury means they have no way of knowing if the lawyer is lying or not. Seems a travesty of justice.

Here is Evidence Cutie talking to West.

George-Zimmerman-trial-010.jpg

Well you blew it now.

noo not that one --the one in the background now

Brunette up front to the left of the court reporter? That's more my speed. Never was into blonds.

Last edited:
Going witness by witness and telling what happened and using evidence. Far cry from State's case.

Evidence!!!!!!!!

You know it's not polite to use words everyone doesn't understand without presenting the definition.

The Skittles munchers get upset.

granted, I watched only minutes of the assorted analyses of the day in court last night

I never heard much about the proposed charge of child abuse--that still gets me.

this entire trial is a farce about race and punishing white people for what happened 200 years ago.

when will we ever get over slavery in this country?

When the murder of a black child by a white person is treated just as seriously as a murder of a white child by a black person.

That's when we get over it.

OJ killed two white people and the black jury set him free. It works both ways, clown boy.

You might be right, but he's not getting any support from me. He was the adult and the incident happened because he was wrong and thought Martin was a criminal. To me there is a good chance he did bad things. So I'll accept whatever the jury decides, but I think anyone strongly behind him has some political reason.

My reason is absolutely political; I seek a return to the use of the Constitution as the governing document of the country. I support jurisprudence based on the prosecution proving their case, rather than by incitement of a mob using the corrupt press.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back