The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't that "crazy ass cracker" who was armed with a weapon, just keep a safe distance and wait for the police to arrive like ANY SANE AND REASONABLE PERSON WOULD DO?

HE DID. He was even returning to his truck when T attacked him

Last edited:
Regardless of what happens, the media has been absolutely the pits. They have hyped this case to the highest level of national attention, for no other reason, but to push an agenda (that being racism)

Janet Napalotano (sp?) quits Homeland Security today, I wonder how many people heard of that today? EVERYTHING has been about this trial......what's happening in DC?? Is the media just wanting us to look the other way?

Exactly. I had to see this on BBC news.

Prep for this.

michael_berg_2.jpg

OMG...that was AWFUL!

That was so so wrong - and will NEVER happen again. People now have carry permits.

Just like Reginald, I say to Zimmerman, DONT GET OUT OF THE FUCKING TRUCK.

damn straight cuz the blacks out there will kill ya.

You don't think that Martin had the right to stand his ground? .

stand ground on WHAT? on a man following him? he could have gone home - that would be the best choice for a 17 yo in a not familiar neighborhood. Not attack somebody who is following him

Why do you think he should have gone home? The kid was seventeen;why not put more responsibility on the adult who was ARMED? The ADULT should have stayed in his vehicle and waited for the police to arrive.

Adult should have responsibility, but should a 17 year old have some responsibility as well. If you fast forward one year would he have any more or less responsibility?

Why are police urging calm after the verdict is read?

I don't understand this.

Are police anticipating a Not Guilty verdict or are they suggesting Hispanics and Whites will riot if Zimmerman is found Guilty?

I actually think the jury has reached a verdict and told the judge that they have, but the judge told them to wait until morning to read it since people started to gather at the courthouse.

Prep for this.

michael_berg_2.jpg

OMG...that was AWFUL!

That was so so wrong - and will NEVER happen again. People now have carry permits.

One can only pray. I watched it live. I watched every minute every second of it.

Anyone saying it cant happen again never lived thru it.

And they are assholes. Because it happened and it's going to be a big deal when the verdict rolls in.

Do you know how fun it is to speculate about stuff ?

Yes...

Maybe the walked in immediately came to a decision but asked for the evidence list and are stalling so it LOOKS like they worked really hard at it and no one gets mad at them and at five they went for steaks and pedicures to prep for their trip to disney after they tell everyone tomorrow.

How was that?

ty so much for humoring me.

Maybe there isn't really a jury at all and they just made them up when really theyve all been talking to a blank wall this whole time.

Better??

I'm trying ;)

You don't think that Martin had the right to stand his ground? .

stand ground on WHAT? on a man following him? he could have gone home - that would be the best choice for a 17 yo in a not familiar neighborhood. Not attack somebody who is following him

Why do you think he should have gone home? The kid was seventeen;why not put more responsibility on the adult who was ARMED? The ADULT should have stayed in his vehicle and waited for the police to arrive.

you just stated two posts above that he felt threatened. The best choice in this situation is to RUN home.

he also has a medical report stating it was broken, along with 2 black eyes the next day.

So what? It wouldn't be the first time that someone who started an altercation got their ass beat. In short, zimmerman initiated the contact by leaving his vehicle to continue his pursuit of Martin. If zimmerman kept his distance and waited for the police, this most likely would not have happened. zimmerman knew that he had a firearm, with that ownership comes responsibility to avoid situations where you may need to use that weapon. There was no threat from a guy who is trying to avoid you. There was no crime in progress that deemed it necessary for zimmerman to intervene.

If Trayvon would just ran home and not tried to be bad ass hero - nothing would happen

Why should he have to run home? If the ADULT in the situation who was armed just kept his distance and "observed" instead of getting out of his vehicle and pursuing Martin, chances are there wouldn't have been any violent outcome.

Adult should have responsibility, but should a 17 year old have some responsibility as well. If you fast forward one year would he have any more or less responsibility?

adult was not doing anything irresponsible. he was going back to his truck when a bad-ass hero wannabe attacked

I know how to blow really big bubbles

we break open a night glow stick and mix it into soapy water

for glow in the dark bubbles

Go Team Bubbles!

the son bought a new bow yesterday

a sweet one ta boot

For true? What's he got?

Big trip to Cabela's in the Peg or maybe south. Got to see how the money is going to flow. I want to get back to bow so big.

Sorries every one else just a quick aside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back