The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martin did not do what reasonable people would do and run home.

He ran. But he came back.

zimmerman didn't do what reasonable person do to a person walking down the street and minding their own business. zimmerman wasn't reasonable when he followed someone who obviously felt threatened and didn't want to be followed. zimmerman wasn't reasonable when he decided to leave his vehicle AFTER he told the operator that he saw something in Martin's hands.
Martin had NO obligation to run home, he stood his ground and got killed for it by an overzealous police officer "wannabe".

Martin attacked.

If anything, the duty to retreat rested on Martin. Instead of retreating, he attacked. FOUR MINUTES WENT BY, but he still chose to attack. He died for it. Remember, four minutes.

GZ doe not have to prove anything. he has injuries. he was defending himself.
it is the prosecution who had to prove that he did not.

I know that, but everyone is attacking him over the depth of his injuries. Including the poster I was responding to. Then he tells me of people getting convicted on appearance. I was just pointing out his contradiction.

You seem to be willfully misquoting me badly. When I used the word "appearance," it obviously didn't refer in anyway to GZ's injuries.

Seems like everyone has trouble with quoting you. When you don't like the implication you say you were misquoted. I've seen you try this argument with five or more posters already. Perhaps it is you that is wrong?

It isn't the morning yet----how do you know ?

I know how to surf and water ski, I know how to type 130 wpm, I know how to write marketing campaigns, I know how to blow really big bubbles, I know how to tie shoes, I know lots of things.

Do you know how fun it is to speculate about stuff ?

Yes...

Maybe the walked in immediately came to a decision but asked for the evidence list and are stalling so it LOOKS like they worked really hard at it and no one gets mad at them and at five they went for steaks and pedicures to prep for their trip to disney after they tell everyone tomorrow.

How was that?

Last edited:
Why are police urging calm after the verdict is read?

I don't understand this.

Are police anticipating a Not Guilty verdict or are they suggesting Hispanics and Whites will riot if Zimmerman is found Guilty?

I actually think the jury has reached a verdict and told the judge that they have, but the judge told them to wait until morning to read it since people started to gather at the courthouse.

Prep for this.

michael_berg_2.jpg

This being Florida, there'll be a lot of dead 'Damian "Football" Williams' this time around.

Not what would YOU do, not what do you think is the RIGHT decision, but what do you think they will do.

Hung jury. This is turning out to be yet another OJ debacle where an incompetent prosecution fails to convict a guilty man so he will walk away to commit another crime some other day.

Oh fuck off. You can't compare the two trials. Idiot.

You don't think that Martin had the right to stand his ground? .

stand ground on WHAT? on a man following him? he could have gone home - that would be the best choice for a 17 yo in a not familiar neighborhood. Not attack somebody who is following him

Why do you think he should have gone home? The kid was seventeen;why not put more responsibility on the adult who was ARMED? The ADULT should have stayed in his vehicle and waited for the police to arrive.

He left his car to give the directions to the cops. Has everyone just gone bye bye on the truth here?

Why did he have to leave his car and get off of the street to "give directions to the cops"? :lol:

On the right side of the 'T' intersection. There was a marker to his left. He didn't see it, so he walked back to his truck. Thing is he never made it past the crux of the 'T' before Martin ambushed him. He lost sight of Martin so he went back. But then again, people like you are averse to the truth, aren't you?

You could also say anyone in the government AND in law enforcement is an authority.

Although, what's important is that they can direct the police in many different directions and and have a tremendous power all their own.

I can understand why people are negging you - either you are INCREDIBLY stupid or you are provoking that by pretending you are.

911 dispatchers are NOT authorities in any way. Deal with that

Are you retarded? 911 are the authorities and work with the police. Does anyone else here believe 911 are not the authorities?

Do you realize they can threaten arrest or instruct the police to arrest you just by what you say to them if it's suspicious?

It is YOU who are retarded - on medical evidence, on law and now on just plain knowledge who Is and who is NOT the authorities.

911 dispatchers are NOT the authorities.

I know that, but everyone is attacking him over the depth of his injuries. Including the poster I was responding to. Then he tells me of people getting convicted on appearance. I was just pointing out his contradiction.

You seem to be willfully misquoting me badly. When I used the word "appearance," it obviously didn't refer in anyway to GZ's injuries.

Seems like everyone has trouble with quoting you. When you don't like the implication you say you were misquoted. I've seen you try this argument with five or more posters already. Perhaps it is you that is wrong?

Well ok, you hacked the meaning of what I said to death. Better?

I know how to surf and water ski, I know how to type 130 wpm, I know how to write marketing campaigns, I know how to blow really big bubbles, I know how to tie shoes, I know lots of things.

I know how to blow really big bubbles

we break open a night glow stick and mix it into soapy water

for glow in the dark bubbles

Go Team Bubbles!

the son bought a new bow yesterday

a sweet one ta boot

Do you know how fun it is to speculate about stuff ?

Yes...

Maybe the walked in immediately came to a decision but asked for the evidence list and are stalling so it LOOKS like they worked really hard at it and no one gets mad at them and at five they went for steaks and pedicures to prep for their trip to disney after they tell everyone tomorrow.

How was that?

ty so much for humoring me.

I can understand why people are negging you - either you are INCREDIBLY stupid or you are provoking that by pretending you are.

911 dispatchers are NOT authorities in any way. Deal with that

Are you retarded? 911 are the authorities and work with the police. Does anyone else here believe 911 are not the authorities?

Do you realize they can threaten arrest or instruct the police to arrest you just by what you say to them if it's suspicious?

It is YOU who are retarded - on medical evidence, on law and now on just plain knowledge who Is and who is NOT the authorities.

911 dispatchers are NOT the authorities.

My being from the 60's generation, we know very well who the authorities are.

Urban Dictionary: authorities

Ambiguous group with unknown special powers or knowledge that someone refers to for the purpose of intimidation.

Why are police urging calm after the verdict is read?

I don't understand this.

Are police anticipating a Not Guilty verdict or are they suggesting Hispanics and Whites will riot if Zimmerman is found Guilty?

I actually think the jury has reached a verdict and told the judge that they have, but the judge told them to wait until morning to read it since people started to gather at the courthouse.

Prep for this.

michael_berg_2.jpg

OMG...that was AWFUL!

That was so so wrong - and will NEVER happen again. People now have carry permits.

Just like Reginald, I say to Zimmerman, DONT GET OUT OF THE FUCKING TRUCK.

Regardless of what happens, the media has been absolutely the pits. They have hyped this case to the highest level of national attention, for no other reason, but to push an agenda (that being racism)

Janet Napalotano (sp?) quits Homeland Security today, I wonder how many people heard of that today? EVERYTHING has been about this trial......what's happening in DC?? Is the media just wanting us to look the other way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back