The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone who was in the courtroom said the front row of jurors was sitting back with arms crossed over their chests when the defense began the closing and I suppose during the rebuttal--not certain.

This was said to mean they had decided and were ready to get on with deliberations. I would think so-- a long week. fwiw.

Crossed arms is a sign of not accepting or a sign of "Okay, let's see what BS you've got".

I don't think they kept their arms crossed after the defense started laying the whole thing out for them, started watching the video and props that gave them an actual feel of the time period involved, and the size differential between these two. Another thing about being in the front row, you sometimes do that to make yourself appear less involved in the process.

from watching omara during his presentation

he didnt appear to have to change up his style

i think it is a bunch of hogwash personally

I can listen to him/O'Mara. The styles of the both/all prosecution attorneys --I suppose the emotion--made it difficult. I couldn't shake the feeling that I was being pressured--that I wouldn't be much of a person if I didn't agree with what they said.

Crossed arms is a sign of not accepting or a sign of "Okay, let's see what BS you've got".

I don't think they kept their arms crossed after the defense started laying the whole thing out for them, started watching the video and props that gave them an actual feel of the time period involved, and the size differential between these two. Another thing about being in the front row, you sometimes do that to make yourself appear less involved in the process.

I can listen to him/O'Mara. The styles of the both/all prosecution attorneys --I suppose the emotion--made it difficult. I couldn't shake the feeling that I was being pressured--that I wouldn't be much of a person if I didn't agree with what they said.

that is the way the set it up to the jurors

dont vote on what the law dictates but vote on emotion

The more i observe this case, the more i realize that it may well have been Trayvon's Racism that caused this deadly incident. His use of the term "Cracker" clearly indicates he was Racist. And according to recent studies, African Americans are now considered the most Racist in America. So in the end, it could be all about race after all. Just not in the way most have been spinning it.

I've been seeing that since Obama came out with the "that could have been my son" remark.

This trial is racially and politically, based. If the jury comes back with the compromise verdict of manslaughter, they will, in my opinion, be being PC and not interested in justice, with trial by jury. This needs to be cut and dried and ruled on evidence and not compromise or emotion. I feel enough evidence was presented to rule a Not Guilty verdict for Zimmerman. I watched the trial with no preconceived opinions.

i pretty much avoid HLN

I'm only watching them because they are so heavily invested in this that they are keeping a tight watch on the courtroom, and are first with everything happening.

from my understanding as the day goes by they get further and further behind

because thy have a pause button

however if zimmerman is found not guilty i will turn to hln just to see

the sad faces

What do you thing Fancy is like with a case of the sadz?

Scaryz

That's how Democrats vote.

The more i observe this case, the more i realize that it may well have been Trayvon's Racism that caused this deadly incident. His use of the term "Cracker" clearly indicates he was Racist. And according to recent studies, African Americans are now considered the most Racist in America. So in the end, it could be all about race after all. Just not in the way most have been spinning it.

I suppose I am so desensitized to the racial ephitets that I can no longer infer much from them. lol--I am old--if people seem non-hostile--they can say what they want. Perhaps a strange 'melting pot' --my area.

I just have no idea how things are in Sanford, FL or Miami or the rest of the country for that matter.

I heard North Colorado wants to secede and form a new state--possibly parts of Nebraska and some other states would be included. The 'richest' state ever--so it seemed.
Who knew places like that even existed.

State Attorney Angela Corey fired her office’s information technology director Friday after he testified last month about being concerned prosecutors did not turn over information to George Zimmerman’s defense team in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

On the same day attorneys finished their closing arguments in that nationally watched trial, a state attorney investigator went to Ben Kruidbos’ home about 7:30 a.m. to hand-deliver a letter stating Kruidbos “can never again be trusted to step foot in this office.”

State Attorney Angela Corey fires information techonology director who raised concerns in Trayvon Martin case | jacksonville.com

WOW just WOW! Ms Corey's days are numbered!

I've been seeing that since Obama came out with the "that could have been my son" remark.

This trial is racially and politically, based. If the jury comes back with the compromise verdict of manslaughter, they will, in my opinion, be being PC and not interested in justice, with trial by jury. This needs to be cut and dried and ruled on evidence and not compromise or emotion. I feel enough evidence was presented to rule a Not Guilty verdict for Zimmerman. I watched the trial with no preconceived opinions.

I feel enough evidence was presented to rule a Not Guilty verdict

which is bizarre upon itself

here we have a total role reversal

the defense proving innocence

and the state trying to poke holes in it

and then the state wants you to believe "ifs" "could be" and "maybe"

is beyond reasonable doubt

State Attorney Angela Corey fired her office’s information technology director Friday after he testified last month about being concerned prosecutors did not turn over information to George Zimmerman’s defense team in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

On the same day attorneys finished their closing arguments in that nationally watched trial, a state attorney investigator went to Ben Kruidbos’ home about 7:30 a.m. to hand-deliver a letter stating Kruidbos “can never again be trusted to step foot in this office.”

State Attorney Angela Corey fires information techonology director who raised concerns in Trayvon Martin case | jacksonville.com

the attorneys office in that county is so corrupt

That's how Democrats vote.

somewhat wading into the weeds

the judge in this case is a democrat

and both defense attorneys contributed to her campaign

loling to myself--for comparing the prosecution to the guy on SNL that did the 'living in a van down by the river' skit. That is how I felt.

I was persuaded by O'Mara--not proud of myself for lack of objectivity.

I just respond negatively to 'You should, you must'.

i pretty much avoid HLN

I'm only watching them because they are so heavily invested in this that they are keeping a tight watch on the courtroom, and are first with everything happening.

from my understanding as the day goes by they get further and further behind

because thy have a pause button

however if zimmerman is found not guilty i will turn to hln just to see

the sad faces

Yes. They stop for commercial, and his the pause. They were generally 20 minutes behind by lunch break.

Upon taking office, Corey terminated 10 assistant state attorneys, over half of the investigators, and 48 support employees.[10][11][12] In 2010, the Florida Times-Union reported that Corey sent 230 juvenile felony cases to adult court in 2009. This amounted to twice the number of juvenile felony cases placed in adult court in the years prior to Corey becoming State Attorney.[13]

I posted all the gov/race crap to last night's this morning B/C so probably not a lot of it makes any sense.

Let's hope we hear next that Angela Corey has received her 'walking papers'.

O'Mara says he was surprised they never impaneled a grand jury. Certain that was how this all began--I wasn't following it.

Oh--the books that can be written.

She was appointed the special prosecutor by the gov and pam.

Makes ya go hmmmm.

We already know he's crook though.

Rick Scott's Role in Largest Medicare Ripoff in History: Miami Herald Probe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back