The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ don't get o emotional about it./previous post

to lazy to quote/not important.my opinion. it made me smile.

lol--after all that has been said about the Judge--'women are emotional' --not all. I thought that had been covered--2 or 3 decades of The View has done nothing? ducking and running.

I suppose Whoopi will address this on Monday. at times she finds the right words--might have to be bleeped.

I don't want to have to hear --'and men have emotions, too'--all that will certainly follow.

water under the bridge or it should be.

I personally think Martin started it. There is no eyewitness testimony either way.

The eyewitness testimony claims Zim was under him getting rained on by punches.

The physical evidence supports Zim's claim.
That just proves Zimmerman couldn't fight. Perhaps the gun made him think he could?

Doesn't matter either way. Was he in reasonable fear of great bodily harm? First time his head was bounced of the sidewalk. Yes he was.
Who said his head was being bounced? Zimmerman. Here is a thought...he git punched in the mouth, he fell backwards and hit his head. Of course zimmerman says differently.

You know....................if someone were to follow me around for as long as GZ did to TM, I'd probably turn around and kick their ass as well.

GZ instigated it by stalking TM. If GZ is so innocent and was worried about his safety, why did he leave his vehicle to chase down TM?

No wonder you are so stupid, you keep getting the crap beat out of you when you try to beat up the Girl Scout troop that is walking down the same street you are.

7. She calls back and Trayvon answers. He tells Jeantel he is almost home. She can hear that he is out of breath. He tells her that he "lost" the man following him.

why is Zimmerman out of breath ?

Almost home ?

And he ended up dead only about 100 yards from the initial encounter after running over 4 minutes later ?

Someone is lying.

That just proves Zimmerman couldn't fight. Perhaps the gun made him think he could?

Doesn't matter either way. Was he in reasonable fear of great bodily harm? First time his head was bounced of the sidewalk. Yes he was.
Who said his head was being bounced? Zimmerman. Here is a thought...he git punched in the mouth, he fell backwards and hit his head. Of course zimmerman says differently.

If he got knocked out and Martin mounted him and continued to assail him as the eyewitness said .........that is fear of great bodily harm = Good shoot.

It will take someone with balls to find him not guilty...

Most think this case is about race. While they were looking the wrong way, when all is said and done, it is actually more about gender.

lol--I won't touch that. Thinking that there might be a Femnazi in the group. Not entirely certain the jurors are all 'Southern women'. Living in Sanford, FL now but who knows where they might have lived before this.

Wondering if any of them have had experiences with the military--wife of, etc--those ladies are pretty tough. lol.

I can picture one of the jurors leaning towards 'not guilty' and the other five telling her not to be so heartless. Peer pressure is a powerful dynamic.

Perhaps you missed the fact that the hoa paid the Martins a lot of money because zimmerman was armed? Explain that one. Genius.

HOA insurance company did a cost / benefit and it was easier to pay the ambulance chasers.

Insurance settled because they are an insurance company. Ever been in a wreck and dealt with insurance companies? The residents of the community had absolutely no say in the matter.
So the hoa does or does not have a policy on WATCH people being armed? Good luck with this one. :)

Lots of guesses. Lots of scenarios presented. No proof that Martin started the fight. Sorry.

Doesn't have to be. Has to be proof Zimmerman started the fight. If not reasonable doubt. He goes free.

Not since GZ purposefully confronted Trayvon and baited him.
TM confronted GZ, and viciously attacked GZ. If I thought someone was following me, I would assume they had a weapon, and haul ass. Inherent black aggression, stupidity, and a predatory mind is what killed TM. The more thugs that are killed; the better!

HOA insurance company did a cost / benefit and it was easier to pay the ambulance chasers.

Insurance settled because they are an insurance company. Ever been in a wreck and dealt with insurance companies? The residents of the community had absolutely no say in the matter.
So the hoa does or does not have a policy on WATCH people being armed? Good luck with this one. :)

They might. But it doesn't bind or prevent my lawful concealed carry.

Even if it is all just a "perfect storm of confusion," which I disagree with: it was a whole lot of monumental bad judgments on Zimmerman's part, but if we accept the "storm of confusion" idea, without the gun, there would be no dead kid. Zimmerman, this guy should not have been carrying a concealed weapon: he had to reason to have one, he was a nut case, he was on anti-depressants, he had a history of violence and problems with the police, etc. This guy should not have had a gun. No gun: no dead, innocent, unarmed civilian. Not a 'perfect storm of confusion,' but a big, huge problem of gun control.
Oh no, now here you are trying to link it all to gun control, I mean so sad you people are in your every angle agenda in which you keep, and at the ready for every situation available unto you. Well forget it because Americans will not being giving up their guns no time soon, especially when looking to close the gap/timeline between their safety in the immediate circumstance, and when the police finally get there in the aftermath of a situation and/or circumstance.

Judging if a person is suitable to have a gun is sensible gun control even the NRA approves of.

Esmeralda makes an excellent point that GZ should have not been allowed to have guns period.

Yes, keep the faith, those of you that aren't depraved, don't give up your guns!

If he got knocked out and Martin mounted him and continued to assail him as the eyewitness said .........that is fear of great bodily harm = Good shoot.

How was he knocked out and shooting? Come on. He got knocked on his ass and bumped his head. Bad shoot.

Does the HOA supersede the US constitution? Was GZ on WATCH that night, or was he going to Target? Good luck with this one. :)

You can't start a fight, find that you are loosing and shoot the guy YOU were following. Imagine if it were Martin doing the following.

How was he knocked out and shooting? Come on. He got knocked on his ass and bumped his head. Bad shoot.

If he took one punch and went down where he couldn't control his head as you assert..... he was out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back