The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
never would have happened if there was not a problem with break-ins in the neighborhood where they needed a watch for anyone who

did not belong or looked suspicious.

So it's against the law to wear a hood, look at houses and walk down a street?
And if he looked suspicious he should have called the cops and nothing more.

Martin was a dumb ass--Why the hell didn't he just get the hell outta there ? Your "boy" tried to be some macho bad ass and take the white boy out but he fucked up---white boy had a gun.

My boy?

never would have happened if there was not a problem with break-ins in the neighborhood where they needed a watch for anyone who

Martin was a dumb ass--Why the hell didn't he just get the hell outta there ? Your "boy" tried to be some macho bad ass and take the white boy out but he fucked up---white boy had a gun.

yeah, got to watch out for those mexicans.

its not against the law to follow people either.
Zimmerman should have called the police, he caused the incident to happen. No getting around that fact. If someone was following me at night I would see that as a threat.

My boy?

you called him a boy---just like the press likes to---what's a boy doing running around beating the shit out of Peruvians ? He fucked up and lost but his parents came out ok

Never would have happened if Zimmerman had not followed him.

And they needed to watch out not follow and play wannabe cop. Which I am sure is what law enforcement probably tells block watches nothing more. I know here, the sheriff has told people to report suspicious activity and nothing more.

following were a suspicious person is going is watching out.

its not as if he was brandishing a gun telling him to halt.... THAT would be a wannabe cop.

Never would have happened if Zimmerman had not followed him.

And they needed to watch out not follow and play wannabe cop. Which I am sure is what law enforcement probably tells block watches nothing more. I know here, the sheriff has told people to report suspicious activity and nothing more.

And your boy tried to be a macho bad ass and follow a kid playing wannabe cop and now he is facing jail time.

Zimmerman should have called the police, he caused the incident to happen. No getting around that fact. If someone was following me at night I would see that as a threat.

uh--he did silly sally

not in my opinion.

once he lost travon that incident was over.

the second incident was when travon decided to search out, follow...and attack.

its not as if he was brandishing a gun telling him to halt.... THAT would be a wannabe cop.

He was told not to carry a gun during block watch, he also stated he wasn't on duty. Martin also had no idea why he was following, which is why he asked him why he was following him while on the phone with his girlfriend.
Fact is, if Zimmerman had done what he was told to do and called the cops and stayed back Martin wouldn't be dead and he wouldn't be in jail. He only has himself to blame.

not in my opinion.

Using many of the cases as an example that have been dropped in Florida due to the stand your ground law, the incident was not over when Zimmerman retreated.
And how do we know that Martin threw the first punch when he came back? Are we going off a proven liars word?

He was told not to carry a gun during block watch, he also stated he wasn't on duty. Martin also had no idea why he was following, which is why he asked him why he was following him while on the phone with his girlfriend.
Fact is, if Zimmerman had done what he was told to do and called the cops and stayed back Martin wouldn't be dead and he wouldn't be in jail. He only has himself to blame.

and travon only has himself to blame for his subsequent death. I have no sympathy for him.

not in my opinion.

Using many of the cases as an example that have been dropped in Florida due to the stand your ground law, the incident was not over when Zimmerman retreated.
And how do we know that Martin threw the first punch when he came back? Are we going off a proven liars word?

That's what happens when yo do some dumb ass thing and wind up dead. You aren't around to testify or anything. Better be sure of you self or your ass is grass.

and travon only has himself to blame for his subsequent death. I have no sympathy for him.

You have no sympathy for a boy who was unarmed and followed for no reason? That's cool.

not in my opinion.

That's what happens when yo do some dumb ass thing and wind up dead. You aren't around to testify or anything. Better be sure of you self or your ass is grass.

What about the dumb ass who is in jail? I doubt he will get off.

You have no sympathy for a boy who was unarmed and followed for no reason? That's cool.

Holy shit--we need to have sympathy for someone who was followed ? Are you back on the bong ?

What about the dumb ass who is in jail? I doubt he will get off.

At least he's alive

oh come on... this was no wimp scared kid we are talking about... its a wanna be gang banger...

i have no sympathy for a punk kid trying to turn the tables and beat the shit out of someone when he had.... gotten away.

Plus we only have the word of a man who is proven liar with a history of violence that Martin attacked him first. The only other witness to what actually happened Is dead due to man not doing what he was told to do and what he should have done.

oh come on... this was no wimp scared kid we are talking about... its a wanna be gang banger...

i have no sympathy for a punk kid trying to turn the tables and beat the shit out of someone when he had.... gotten away.

The state of Florida would have if he had killed Zimmerman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back