The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A civil case in Florida is impossible. There is no basis for the Martins to bring a federal civil case. There is a real problem with federal charges because unlike the Rodney King case, Zimmerman wasn't acting under color of law.

Possibly, but there are two more on the horizon: criminal stalking, and criminal civil rights violation

And they won't be tried by the good white folk of Sanford FL under Florida Law - but the Justice Department using Federal law.

Zimmerman has cause to worry ...

:)

Stalking, is now federal?

Civil rights? I'm not seeing a case, why do you make this statement?

I just watched the verdict - I was too busy dancing around the house and imitating the Bernster's skippage last night to watch. And what I saw was humility and gratefulness.

That is worth something in the world of justice and gives me some solace against the outrage of the GD government.

yes

i remember when the news was that

zimmermans poker face was to be the death of him

i can also remember when the knock knock joke

was the nail in the coffin of zimmermans freedom
Did you catch Don West's comments at the presser last night? "Stop me if you've heard this." THAT was priceless. It finally put a human face on him for me.

I was doing the dancy/skippy thing. I'm watching it now and am so glad Stamina wrote that letter to the Sheriff. That sheriff is awesome and Stamina is one class act for publicly acknowledging his efforts.

The man was tried which was what the Jesse Jackson's and the Al Sharpton's wanted.
The man was acquitted by a jury that the Prosecution approved.

And when the verdict didn't end up the way they wanted Justice wasn't done.
So let's keep charging him with shit until something sticks.

Is that where we are now?

Well, well, well, what have we here? Just a couple of the peaceful protesters outside the Seminole County courthouse yesterday.

173397209.jpg

Source: Trayvon Martin shooting: Teen threatens 'mass homicide' on Twitter if George Zimmerman is acquitted - NY Daily News

A civil case in Florida is impossible. There is no basis for the Martins to bring a federal civil case. There is a real problem with federal charges because unlike the Rodney King case, Zimmerman wasn't acting under color of law.

Possibly, but there are two more on the horizon: criminal stalking, and criminal civil rights violation

And they won't be tried by the good white folk of Sanford FL under Florida Law - but the Justice Department using Federal law.

If they could have charged him with "criminal stalking" they would have. Fact of the matter: Zimmerman stalked no one.
As for civil rights violation, it was already established it was not racially motivated, so no case.
But dream on.

But you'll have to do it alone. Your rep rating shows that you contribute nothing but inanity and stupidity to any discussion. Your opinions are based on facts that exist only in your head.
Get lost.

Stalking is a criminal civil rights violation, as is profiling, and denying a person a right to life.

The State will not be involved in the DOJ civil rights actions against Zimmerman.

Because he's ignorant.

good i hope it stays this way

I think if anything major was going to happen it already would have.

On CNN, right shortly after the verdict, a white man was interviewing a member of the NEW Black Panthers` who said because of the heavily armed forces everywhere, there would not be rioting....

His admission positively surprised me. May peace prevail.

Whatever the reason I'm just glad it didn't happen they have been through enough down there.

There have been no riots or violence in Florida over the Zimmerman verdict in fact other than some idiots in Oakland I have not heard of any at all I know a lot of people were disappointed with the verdict I'm glad they stayed calm over it and that those who supported Zimmerman were did not go cheering and high fiveing over the verdict both sides have handled this very well.

The verdict was a given.

Murder 2 was way over the top.

If they could have charged him with "criminal stalking" they would have. Fact of the matter: Zimmerman stalked no one.
As for civil rights violation, it was already established it was not racially motivated, so no case.
But dream on.

But you'll have to do it alone. Your rep rating shows that you contribute nothing but inanity and stupidity to any discussion. Your opinions are based on facts that exist only in your head.
Get lost.

Stalking is a criminal civil rights violation, as is profiling, and denying a person a right to life.

The State will not be involved in the DOJ civil rights actions against Zimmerman.

Many people are stalked and the DOJ isn't involved, I can't think of one case where that has happened. Profiling, Zimmerman was not profiled, that has been proven.

Denying a person a right to life is another huge stretch.

The Martin family could certainly sue based on these laws but the government really has no case and could be at risk of violating double jeopardy laws.

Wow, i must say Zimmerman's brother is pretty impressive. Just saw him annihilate the two CNN stooges interrogating him. He made them look like the foolish 'White Guilt' dunces they are. Their disappointment was so evident on their faces. Disappointed little Lynch Mobbers. We're gonna see a lot of them popping up in the Lamestream Media in the coming days. So stay tuned...Or don't.

good i hope it stays this way

On CNN, right shortly after the verdict, a white man was interviewing a member of the NEW Black Panthers` who said because of the heavily armed forces everywhere, there would not be rioting....

This verdict will actually help the cause of the New Black Panthers. Not only do young black men have to watch the police..they have to watch civilians.

The only way to compensate will be to legally arm themselves.

Which they did back in the day..until Ronald Reagan went after them.

Mulford Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I wonder if Rick Scott will prohibit young black men from arming themselves..so they can shoot back.

Excuse me? USA Today - 1 hour ago

Civil rights leaders seek new charges against Zimmerman

Angry civil rights groups on Sunday were pressing for new criminal charges following George Zimmerman's acquittal on second-degree murder and manslaughter in a Florida courtroom.

The NAACP website featured an online petition asking the Justice Department to bring federal charges against Zimmerman in the February 2012 fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin.

"The most fundamental of civil rights — the right to life — was violated the night George Zimmerman stalked and then took the life of Trayvon Martin," the petition says. "We ask that the Department of Justice file civil rights (criminal) charges against Mr. Zimmerman for this egregious violation."

Civil rights leaders seek new charges against Zimmerman

Wait, so tomorrow morning I can get up, follow George Zimmerman, pick a fight with him, shoot him dead, and they'll let me go free as long as I say I was defending myself from him?

Wicked.

well...you had better be 100% sure there are no witnesses watching the incident....and that there is no actual evidence proving otherwise.

That is what many seem to forget here....

if the incident did NOT go the ay Zimmerman claimed, how was he so sure there were not witnesses and actual evidence proving he was lying?

I mean...it was a residential complex....many residents.....he was on the phone with police...gave his name.....assumes people were around in their homes.....yet no one was able to contradict what he claimed.

Will you be able to ensure the same when you kill Zimmerman?

the detective had actually told him there was video of it, and he was glad and excited there was. It was a ploy by the detective to see his reaction. Unfortunately for Zimmerman it wasn't true and thus there will still be those that want to lynch him without just that. Even then I wonder if some wouldn't still want to.

And twenty years from now, kids in school will be taught by our professional liars ...errr... I mean school teachers that GZ towered over Martin, and will use the 12 year old pic of Martin as proof...because they will be using textbooks that use that pic.

Last edited:
I can guarantee that he also 'knew' OJ was guilty from the moment he heard anything about the incident.

The white conservatives on this board took Zimmerman's side almost unanimously before the facts were out, and what makes that worse is that now that the verdict is in,

they perversely believe that their wild, baseless, racially motivated GUESS was somehow vindicated.

odd considering everyone I knew at the time was cheering over the OJ verdict.

He may have killed them, but the evidence wasnt good.

our justice system worked. The State couldnt prove it's case. Must be found not guilty. True justice will be done by the Lord.

No, our justice system did not 'work' in the OJ case. Our justice system is designed to the goal of producing the most 'just' outcomes it possibly can. when an outcome is 'unjust',

it demonstrates the inevitable imperfection of the system. It reminds us that the system occasionally fails in its purpose. No, it does not demonstrate that the system works.

Once the moron Prosecutor dropped the 'I have a Dream' bomb, you knew his case was dead. Obviously, the Jury didn't by that Race-Baiting Bullshyte.

I can guarantee that he also 'knew' OJ was guilty from the moment he heard anything about the incident.

The white conservatives on this board took Zimmerman's side almost unanimously before the facts were out, and what makes that worse is that now that the verdict is in,

they perversely believe that their wild, baseless, racially motivated GUESS was somehow vindicated.

Yeah, we certainly know they wouldn't have accepted it if he was ruled guilty.

If the verdict had been guilty they'd have tossed our criminal justice system in the river with a cement block tied around its neck.

This verdict will actually help the cause of the New Black Panthers. Not only do young black men have to watch the police..they have to watch civilians.

The only way to compensate will be to legally arm themselves.

Which they did back in the day..until Ronald Reagan went after them.

Mulford Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I wonder if Rick Scott will prohibit young black men from arming themselves..so they can shoot back.

The hypocracy of some people is sickening.

tumblr_mgjblzqOXp1ra4inbo1_400.jpg

Young black men in Florida, learn everything you can about CCW. Become law abiding gun carrying Americans. If someone is following you and you feel threatened for your life, shoot to kill. Zimmerman would approve.

"Many people are stalked and the DOJ isn't involved, I can't think of one case where that has happened. Profiling, Zimmerman was not profiled, that has been proven.
Denying a person a right to life is another huge stretch.
The Martin family could certainly sue based on these laws but the government really has no case and could be at risk of violating double jeopardy laws.[/QUOTE]

----------------------------------

Really? Stay tuned son .... The DOJ indicted the criminals in the lynchings of blacks in Madison FL and Groveland FL in the '40's
Well before the Civil Rights Act of 1964

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back