The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say, Zimmerman's brother is damn impressive. I just watched him annihilate the two CNN dunces interrogating him. Their Lynch Mobber disappointment was so evident on their faces. He made them look like the 'White Guilt' Race-Baiting buffoons they are.

Google dual sovereignty + double jeopardy

Double jeopardy would apply though only if the DOJ went after Zimmerman on a wrongful death charge. They wouldn't. They would go after him on a civil rights violation. And the way this administration bends whatever rules they wish to accomplish whatever they want to do, I guarantee you they will do that if they think there is political capital to be gained. I'm sure they are conducting public opinion information as we speak. If enough of their constituency approves of them proceeding, then they will. And if you go by most of our more leftists friends here--you know the current administration's constituency--well. . . . .

How is that humanly possible when they interviewed over 30 people and closed the investigation as unfounded - even in their world how is that possible?

We've seen our government go after 'innocent' people time and time again. This is the same government who eavesdrops on A.P. reporters, trumped up charges to go after a Fox News reporter, uses the IRS to coerce people, discriminates against any group with a conservative agenda, and did their damndest to smear Joe the Plumber (and others of that type) and anybody else they want to diminish and make look uncredible or inferior or whatever.

This is the same govrnment who on six different occasions paid expenses/salaries for people to go to Florida to help organize protests and stir up public opinion that got Zimmerman arrested in the first place. You think they would hesitate to manufacture any reason to continue to go after a George Zimmerman if they think there is political advantage to be gained?

Last edited:
good i hope it stays this way

I think if anything major was going to happen it already would have.
When there are no major black riots in large cities that is news. The question is how soon Hispanic retaliation will hit and in what form? The home boys not eligible for deportation will be the shock troops and gangs of any color are always looking for more turf. Jackson and the other race pimps are in deep trouble over their bad judgment call on this one. There's going to be a lot of straight arrow black kids who are going to pay the price for this dumbass stunt.

Holder and Obama were trying for higher black turnout in the upcoming 2014 election and toned down their response to the minimum they could get away with given the circus atmosphere created by Sharpton wannabees. So, while I dislike both of them I can't fault them on this one. Holder and Obama were as hands off as internal Democratic politics would permit them to be. When an independent eyewitness for the prosecution testifies that at the time he saw it Trayvan Martin was committing assault and battery and preventing the retreat of Zimmerman no other verdict was possible. If the administration is forced into a civil rights prosecution with this evidence that case will be lost too and Hispanics will be doing revenge drive by to beat the band.

Possibly, but there are two more on the horizon: criminal stalking, and criminal civil rights violation

And they won't be tried by the good white folk of Sanford FL under Florida Law - but the Justice Department using Federal law.

Zimmerman has cause to worry ...

:)

Stalking, is now federal?

Civil rights? I'm not seeing a case, why do you make this statement?

Because he's ignorant.

No...because he is STUPID.

Possibly, but there are two more on the horizon: criminal stalking, and criminal civil rights violation

And they won't be tried by the good white folk of Sanford FL under Florida Law - but the Justice Department using Federal law.

Zimmerman has cause to worry ...

Stalking, is now federal?

Civil rights? I'm not seeing a case, why do you make this statement?

Excuse me? USA Today - 1 hour ago

Civil rights leaders seek new charges against Zimmerman

Angry civil rights groups on Sunday were pressing for new criminal charges following George Zimmerman's acquittal on second-degree murder and manslaughter in a Florida courtroom.

The NAACP website featured an online petition asking the Justice Department to bring federal charges against Zimmerman in the February 2012 fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin.

"The most fundamental of civil rights — the right to life — was violated the night George Zimmerman stalked and then took the life of Trayvon Martin," the petition says. "We ask that the Department of Justice file civil rights (criminal) charges against Mr. Zimmerman for this egregious violation."

Civil rights leaders seek new charges against Zimmerman

So politically driven people want a civil rights trial and the is your reason for there being a case?

Again what is your case on bringing a "right to life" civil rights violation?

Some on the right almost sound like they are praying for violence. I'm sure the chance to shoot at black people gets them excited.

And there may have been criminal misconduct committed by the Prosecutors. So, we'll see if that's pursued. I think the Judge's behavior was also unjust. She should be investigated as well.

On CNN, right shortly after the verdict, a white man was interviewing a member of the NEW Black Panthers` who said because of the heavily armed forces everywhere, there would not be rioting....

His admission positively surprised me. May peace prevail.

This verdict will actually help the cause of the New Black Panthers. Not only do young black men have to watch the police..they have to watch civilians.

The only way to compensate will be to legally arm themselves.

Which they did back in the day..until Ronald Reagan went after them.

Mulford Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I wonder if Rick Scott will prohibit young black men from arming themselves..so they can shoot back.

The hypocracy of some people is sickening.

tumblr_mgjblzqOXp1ra4inbo1_400.jpg

Young black men in Florida, learn everything you can about CCW. Become law abiding gun carrying Americans. If someone is following you and you feel threatened for your life, shoot to kill. Zimmerman would approve.

:clap:

I just watched the verdict - I was too busy dancing around the house and imitating the Bernster's skippage last night to watch. And what I saw was humility and gratefulness.

That is worth something in the world of justice and gives me some solace against the outrage of the GD government.

I also missed it yesterday. Where did you see it? I heard the Martins did not even show up. They knew their son was a POS thug.

One of the channels did a rerun. Don't recall which I was watching at the time.

Anyway I found the H2 show on Jesse James to be most interesting. I think this winter, I may look up some books about him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Should Trayvon's family sue the media for smearing a innocent kid's name and causing racial hatred?

Smearing and innocent kid? Your kidding right. They made the case that he was an innocent kid just walking home with a bag of skittles. Showed pictures of him when he was alittle kid. They edited the 911 tapes to make zimmerman sound like a racist, but in truth martin was a racist gangsta wanna be that was high walking around for trouble. The bad part is he found it, and he lost. Nothing more if he didn't attack zimmerman he would be alive today. So get over it justice was served.

And all of these factoids -- every last one-- are things you got from... the media. The same media being lambasted (correctly) for being less than credible. Which means the in-credible parts "prove" the media distort the story, while the parts you want to believe are the exception to the rule. Either way.

So diga me this: if all it takes to convict or acquit is to sit in one's barcalounger ingesting third-hand selectively edited reports from a commercial media whose underlying purpose is not to deliver news but to sell deodorant --- then what the hell do we need juries for? Just take an online poll and give the defendant either the chair or his walking papers, depending on the poll.

What y'all were watching wasn't a trial. It was a soap opera. And it sold a lot of soap.

For misleading the people of the United states--- I hope Mr.George Zimmerman sues the media for one billion dollars in damages. He'd fucking win too.

Msnbc is totally and utterly misleading and seriously trying to ignite racial hatred in this country. 3-4 whites would be alive today if it wasn't for these bastards and this is justification alone to be pulled off of cable t.v. The fucking bastards.:evil:

Nbc should be sued for making fake evidence against Zimmerman
Cnn should be sued

They all should be sued for smearing a innocent mans name and causing racial hatred.

We better make damn sure we force our media to be honest...Or we're screwed. None of these pieces of crap cared about reality of the case.

Sure...let him get a lawyer and sue...everyone has the right to sue anyone for anything. I would like to see him spend his money that way...yes.

You don't ?

Then the Martin's will have to pay for filing it per Florida law.

I don't think that's a problem.

Trayvon Martin?s family settles wrongful death lawsuit with Sanford, Florida, homeowner?s association - NY Daily News

So they file a suit .....it goes to court .......the judge has to throw it out per Florida law and the filing party pays all costs.

Evidently, according to the lawyers on TV this morning.. IF the Martins file a civil suit against Zimmerman, they have to be awarded an amount larger then the amount they settled for with the Homeowner's association before they will get anything from him.

Addendum

No federal charges under Double Jeopardy:

double jeopardy legal definition of double jeopardy. double jeopardy synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

Lottsa case law on Double Jeopardy. (And one really good Ashley Judd movie.) Anyone who wants it can find it themselves.

Google dual sovereignty + double jeopardy

[MENTION=43021]legaleagle_45[/MENTION]

Ah, yes. Conflicts of Law. I had PTSD after that class! So you MUST understand if I forgot something.

Here's a decent argument against the dual sovereignty thingy, I should say 'doctrine.' It is long but here is the conclusion, with which I whole heartedly agree.

Conclusion
The dual sovereignty doctrine regarding successive state and federal
prosecutions as presently applied is repugnant to the spirit of
the constitutional protections guaranteed by the Double Jeopardy
Clause. The principle of dual sovereignty lacks foundation in the
text, history and structure of the Bill of Rights. Moreover, the policy
rationale and the precedents upon which the Court has upheld
the doctrine have been undermined.

http://ir.lawnet.fordham.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1961&context=ulj

So, can I hope for to get another O'Mara fix anytime soon? If so, I'll put my money on him.

Last edited:
The man was tried which was what the Jesse Jackson's and the Al Sharpton's wanted.
The man was acquitted by a jury that the Prosecution approved.

And when the verdict didn't end up the way they wanted Justice wasn't done.
So let's keep charging him with shit until something sticks.

Is that where we are now?

No one takes the Florida law, or the white racism behind that law - very seriously.

The State of Florida knows all along it is a Federal case, and wanted to end the Sanford charade ASAP to save money.

Now it's on to the Federal Courts with the killer.

:rofl: Guest on HLN says the Zimmermans should "just shut up".

That's right, only the race baiters should be allowed to talk now. :cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back