The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - Sunny - watch the Stamina video above.

He so. gets. it.

Has he been reading our thread??

I don't have frickin' sound on my computer. I'll find the youtube and bookmark for when I purchase a new monitor. Mine blitzed out a few weeks ago.

Didn't the Zimmtards say that he would be found guilty because they were afraid that a not-guilty verdict would lead to mass riots by angry blacks?

So much for that racist conspiracy theory.

:rofl: Guest on HLN says the Zimmermans should "just shut up".

That's right, only the race baiters should be allowed to talk now. :cuckoo:

Just watched Zimmerman's brother annihilate the two CNN dunces interrogating him. He made them look like the Dumbed-Down 'White Guilt' buffoons they are. He destroyed them with logic & reason. The man is pretty impressive.

On the video above at 20:18 re question about the judge and Don's GIGANTIC eye rolling.

Okay, I'm having some fun now.

:rofl: Guest on HLN says the Zimmermans should "just shut up".

That's right, only the race baiters should be allowed to talk now. :cuckoo:

Zimmerman and every other American whose life could have been irrevocably changed by this trial had it gone the other way needs to stand up and speak up to the racist media. I would put then out of business if I could.

Some on the right almost sound like they are praying for violence. I'm sure the chance to shoot at black people gets them excited.

Oh, they were going crazy with fantasies of blowing away young blacks on the street. They were BEGGING for riots.

If Trayvon had been a white child and Zimmerman a Black man he would have been charged immediately and the would have been found guilty of first degree premeditated murder with special circumstances because he was a child and he would have got the death sentence.
Zimmermans's own words and action will convict him of a hate crime. Which he can be charge and tried for. Afro-American leader will not let this child death be in vain. There will also be a investigation of Trayvon's civil right be violated by the sheriff department,etc.

Last edited:
I am not sure the DOJ will prosecute.

Oh, an aside: don't ever mind what Uncensored says about legal matters, simple waste of your time.

Wow - Sunny - watch the Stamina video above.

He so. gets. it.

Has he been reading our thread??

I don't have frickin' sound on my computer. I'll find the youtube and bookmark for when I purchase a new monitor. Mine blitzed out a few weeks ago.

If you have a headphone jack on your computer, you can get a small set of speakers and plug into that.

Much cheaper than a new monitor. :thup:

In Southern states.

I am sure most of the pro-gun people would support that.

I support anyone arming themselves, legally.

Reagan didn't.

Generally..I don't think concealed carry is a good idea.

But if you are in the south and black?

It's probably necessary.

Not only do you have to really worry about cops..but also your fellow citizens.

Last edited:
Why didn't the MSM focus even slightly on Trayvon's own Racism? His use of the term "Cracker" clearly indicated he was Racist. Personally, i know it's not politically correct, but i think his own Racism may have been the main reason this awful incident occurred. He may have lost his temper due to the fact he was a typical angry Racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back