The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And once armed..they can turn around and shoot that person in the face.

Claim it was self defense..and go on Hannity to say it was "God's Will".

:clap:

Yeah, you should shoot people who follow you, moron.

If you are being followed by someone who is armed, motivated solely by the belief that all male blacks are potential violent criminals, then any black person in such a situation should be armed himself and prepared to indeed defend himself using lethal force.

This is the current case law in Florida, blacks living in the state need to understand this and prepare accordingly to protect themselves as authorized by this case law.

If you are being followed by someone who is armed, motivated solely by the belief that all male blacks are potential violent criminals

Trayvon had xray vision and could read minds?

Wow! It's a shame he's dead.

Agreed. However. . .

I don't know, the government seems to look for every opportunity to nullify the protections of the Bill of Rights. That being said, in a perfect world, according to most sober people's interpretation of the constitution, I do believe that would be "double jeopardy."

Double Jeopardy Clause

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_Jeopardy_Clause

It's not double jeopardy. In this case double jeopardy would apply that the state of Florida can't charge him again. The Fed is of different sovereignty. However, for them to have the ability to prosecute on murder charges, GZ, TM or that neighborhood would have to be state actors or state property. Civil rights charges are only applicable if they can prove beyond a reasonable doubt GZ acted in a racist motivation when killing TM. Kind of hard to prove that when he was have been shown to lawfully acting in self-defense.

Let's remember now, filing civil charges requires that Zimmerman held a hostile bias against Martin. It was proven in court that he didn't. The Martin Family lost their son, and their case, and now they are grasping for straws.

Not straws. Money.

The world according to Al Sharpton:

A battle was lost, but the war's not over ... Al Sharpton says he WILL NOT REST until justice is served for Trayvon Martin's death -- after yesterday's not guilty verdict for the man who pulled the trigger.

Our photographer spotted Rev. Sharpton at LaGuardia Airport Sunday -- and asked if he was disappointed that 6 jurors acquitted Zimmerman of all charges. His answer ... a resounding YES.

However, Al says this is not the end ... "We always had a plan B. We now go to the Justice Department seeking civil rights charges." He adds, "We're not gonna stop until we get justice."

FYI -- this closely mirrors the OJ Simpson trial regarding the death of Nicole Brown Simpson. OJ was acquitted of criminal charges, but then sued in civil court for wrongful death ... and ordered to pay $33.5 million to the families of NBS and Ronald Goldman.

Zimmerman could face a similar future.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Do you believe that George Zimmerman committed a crime and should have been convicted of a crime?

He angrily and aggressively followed a young man because he falsely believed he was a criminal.

He then questioned the young man about why he was there, as if he was law enforcement.

Finally, he shot the young man dead after they got into a scuffle.

His final action may have been to defend himself, but should he have still been found guilty of a crime by aggressively and angrily following this innocent young man in the first place, thereby starting the whole incident?

I believe that he unneededly started the whole incident, that led to the death of someone who was simply walking home. When your aggressive and angry attitude starts an event that leads to a death, you should be convicted of a crime.
Hey, reality check!!! Have you ever had to confront a fricken burglar in your home? I'm here to tell you it isn't fun. And guess what he never came back, but I didn't sleep well for 6 years.

Trayvon Martin was expelled from school for having a locker full of stolen jewelry, and as if that wasn't a lesson, he went after more in his newly-earned spare time by amassing more stolen jewelry and proudly taking a picture of it when it was found on his cell phone by police detectives.

Hey, burglary is what it is--a nightmare. And every shred of evidence that was suppressed showed the truth on Trayvon. He was a rotten thief, hard to the core and with an agenda to make sure nobody caught him in a neighborhood that was known for many burglary hits. Plus his phone told the truth on him. He was so arrogant he proudly took pictures of his free haul off other people in the gated community he had access to through relatives.

Don't you lecture this board on how poor little Trayvon never did anybody harm. He almost killed a man the night he was killed, and the results are not in as to whether his brain was permanently damaged, the damage of which may not appear for days or years. Ask any neurologist about shaken baby syndrome or taking a series of whacks to the head. He drew blood the blows were so hard.

Trayvon Martin was prevented from killing a man because the man was armed.

Zimmerman's injuries were insignificant, according to the medical examiner. The head easily bleeds because the blood vessels are very close to the scalp. Martin was never expelled from school. Get the facts straight.

Do you believe that George Zimmerman committed a crime and should have been convicted of a crime?

1. He angrily and aggressively followed a young man because he falsely believed he was a criminal.

2. He then questioned the young man about why he was there, as if he was law enforcement.

3. Finally, he shot the young man dead after they got into a scuffle.

4. His final action may have been to defend himself, but should he have still been found guilty of a crime by aggressively and angrily following this innocent young man in the first place, thereby starting the whole incident?

5. I believe that he "unneededly" started the whole incident, that led to the death of someone who was simply walking home. When your aggressive and angry attitude starts an event that leads to a death, you should be convicted of a crime.

1. How did he "angrily" and "aggressively" follow this young man?

2. Uh, that wannabe cop theory is dead. Blown out of the water many times.

3. Scuffle? Martin was full on beating the man into the ground!

4. I have no idea how to respond to this one... too much stupid in one paragraph.

5. Is unneededly even a word? Damn, I need to back off before I get any more of your stupid on me.

And let's clear up a little misconception here... We don't convict people of murder on the basis of how we personally feel about the death of the victim, the color of skin, whether some other action could have happened, or anything other than the criteria for conviction, which was simply not met in Zimmerman's case. We have an established rule of law, and that's what we follow, not our emotions. What you need to do at this point, is take a step back, take a deep breath, and try to absorb what has happened here. The jury didn't share your zeal to lock a man away for 30 years, because he may have used poor judgement in dealing with a poor little black kid. The case wasn't made, and they acquitted. This does not translate to people not caring about the poor black kid, or feeling sorry for the loss. It doesn't mean we are racists or the jury were racists, it means the evidence for conviction was not there. It doesn't matter if Martin was black, white, green or purple, the evidence for conviction of murder, was not there.

:thup:

Funny how everyone is so upset about a Hispanic shooting a black man but nobody cares about Aaron Hernandez shooting and killing a brother in cold-blood.

They can't blame whitey over that. :( Blacks really don't care as they don't care about the thousands of black on black murders within our cities...

This is all about two things
-Guilting whites
-take our guns away

Last edited:

1. He angrily and aggressively followed a young man because he falsely believed he was a criminal.

2. He then questioned the young man about why he was there, as if he was law enforcement.

4. His final action may have been to defend himself, but should he have still been found guilty of a crime by aggressively and angrily following this innocent young man in the first place, thereby starting the whole incident?

5. I believe that he "unneededly" started the whole incident, that led to the death of someone who was simply walking home. When your aggressive and angry attitude starts an event that leads to a death, you should be convicted of a crime.

4. I have no idea how to respond to this one... too much stupid in one paragraph.

5. Is unneededly even a word? Damn, I need to back off before I get any more of your stupid on me.

Zimmerman's anger and aggression is clear in the 911 call.

Plus the fact that he was on drugs that can cause aggression and irratibility.

How much have the Martins paid on the donations they received?

If it was put into a 'foundation', nothing. It is free money just like the blood money li'l Trayvon's folk got.

Yeah, travon did lose half the blood in his body after the pillsbury doughboy killed him.

index.php

He angrily and aggressively followed a young man because he falsely believed he was a criminal.

He then questioned the young man about why he was there, as if he was law enforcement.

Finally, he shot the young man dead after they got into a scuffle.

His final action may have been to defend himself, but should he have still been found guilty of a crime by aggressively and angrily following this innocent young man in the first place, thereby starting the whole incident?

I believe that he unneededly started the whole incident, that led to the death of someone who was simply walking home. When your aggressive and angry attitude starts an event that leads to a death, you should be convicted of a crime.
Hey, reality check!!! Have you ever had to confront a fricken burglar in your home? I'm here to tell you it isn't fun. And guess what he never came back, but I didn't sleep well for 6 years.

Trayvon Martin was expelled from school for having a locker full of stolen jewelry, and as if that wasn't a lesson, he went after more in his newly-earned spare time by amassing more stolen jewelry and proudly taking a picture of it when it was found on his cell phone by police detectives.

Hey, burglary is what it is--a nightmare. And every shred of evidence that was suppressed showed the truth on Trayvon. He was a rotten thief, hard to the core and with an agenda to make sure nobody caught him in a neighborhood that was known for many burglary hits. Plus his phone told the truth on him. He was so arrogant he proudly took pictures of his free haul off other people in the gated community he had access to through relatives.

Don't you lecture this board on how poor little Trayvon never did anybody harm. He almost killed a man the night he was killed, and the results are not in as to whether his brain was permanently damaged, the damage of which may not appear for days or years. Ask any neurologist about shaken baby syndrome or taking a series of whacks to the head. He drew blood the blows were so hard.

Zimmerman's injuries were insignificant, according to the medical examiner. The head easily bleeds because the blood vessels are very close to the scalp. Martin was never expelled from school. Get the facts straight.

Dr. Vincent J.M. Di Maio debunked that. Those lacerations were, as he called them "markers of force" which indicated the head impacting a hard surface, like concrete. Martin was indeed expelled three times from school.

I suggest you get the facts straight first, genius.

If the Dispatcher had told SG not to get a shotgun, and OG had driven his car into SG's mother, that would have raised liability issues for the police department and the city, which is why dispatchers are specifically trained not to tell people what to do in cases like this.

Do you have some factual basis for this statement, or do you just think dispatchers are "specifically trained" not to tell people what to do in cases like this?

The dispatcher who told Zimmerman "We don't need you to do that" testified under oath that they are trained not to issue orders because it opens issues of liability. Next time you get a case where something the dispatcher says might be pertinent feel free to ask the dispatcher about it yourself.

And you are on drugs that can cause stupidity.

Last edited:
I don't think they can tell HOW MUCH marijuana is in a persons system, just that it's there.....

That is not correct. By doing a quantitative analysis you can tell not only how much of the actual drug is in the system, but also how much metabolite is there as well.

I used to do quantitative analyses all the time on my patients for various reasons, some to see if they were using along with meds, some to see if they were taking their meds as they were supposed to.

There other reasons to do a drug screen and quantitative analysis A lot of people who just LUV. Soma, a seemingly innocuous muscle relaxer prescribed by the primary care provider. But the first metabolite of Soma is Meprobamate - an old and deadly tranquilizer called Milltown. Quantitative analysis of something like this helps the clinician to know if the person is taking the drug correctly or abusing.

Bet you checked your kids toothbrushes to see if they had brushed.

Mud you are incorrigible~ LOL.

And you are on drugs that can cause stupidity.

You are a troll.

It's not double jeopardy. In this case double jeopardy would apply that the state of Florida can't charge him again. The Fed is of different sovereignty. However, for them to have the ability to prosecute on murder charges, GZ, TM or that neighborhood would have to be state actors or state property. Civil rights charges are only applicable if they can prove beyond a reasonable doubt GZ acted in a racist motivation when killing TM. Kind of hard to prove that when he was have been shown to lawfully acting in self-defense.

Let's remember now, filing civil charges requires that Zimmerman held a hostile bias against Martin. It was proven in court that he didn't. The Martin Family lost their son, and their case, and now they are grasping for straws.

Not straws. Money.

Well by straws I meant money. Bah. I'm losing my touch!

:eek:

Dr. Vincent J.M. Di Maio debunked that. Those lacerations were, as he called them "markers of force" which indicated the head impacting a hard surface, like concrete. Martin was indeed expelled three times from school.

I suggest you get the facts straight first, genius.

Trayvon Martin has never been expelled from school. He was suspended a few times but never expelled. Get your facts straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back