The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once Trayvon was shot, why would GZ keep yelling?

Why?

Because he just shot someone.

Because he was in a fight.

Because he thought he was about to die.

Or..

He wasn't yelling.

:eusa_whistle:

He knew the cops were on the way, people nearby were also talking to 911, Trayvon was no longer beating on him. Why yell?

Assume Trayvon was yelling for help, as he beat on GZ, that somehow makes the shooting a bad one? Please explain further.......

Like so many things about Zimmerman's story..it makes very little sense.

Add in, Zimmerman lied on national tv. Not a little white lie..a huge whopper.

He said on Hannity, he had no idea what SYG was and his own professor debunked that.

[youtube]zpMB2lK847o[/youtube]

4 more blacks just begged to go to jail or be shot. Gee I wonder why more blacks are in jail? Not only did they attack someone who was no threat to them. But these wannabe gangsta thugs continued beating the man when he was down just like the self described "Gangster" Trayvon Martin. These idiots were raised on gangster rap & the brainwashing effects is clear as day.

Was he White? Looks like another one of those 'White Hispanics' to me. But who really knows? We'll have to wait for our despicable MSM to decide. ;)

His trip to 7-11 to buy skittles and ice tea had ended.

He wasn't getting iced tea. But some sort of melon juice and skittles. Two ingredients to make an illegal substance called lean that he was known of abusing according to his facebook/text messages.

I haven't been gloating--again none of us KNOW for sure what happened that night--but in my heart I know the jury returned the only verdict that they honorably could. Those who wanted a different verdict, both black and white, would know that if they took the time to look at the court proceedings with an open mind, are able to be objective, and are also honorable.

It is a tragedy that Trayvon Martin is dead. But all the evidence points to the fact that had Trayvon Martin taken the clear opportunity he had to walk away--he didn't even have to run--he would be alive today.

But that isn't tragedy enough for this administration, their surrogate media, and the racists among us. They are going to milk this for all the political advantage they can get. And that too is a tragedy.

And you then get the retort that if Zimmerman had stayed in the truck li'l Trayvon would still be alive. I am not sure exactly how far one would want to take this, but if li'l Trayvon's parents had shook hands and forgot it the day he was conceived it wouldn't have happened.

These anti Zimmerman people are downright amazing. 'if he hadn't gotten out of the car then Trayvon wouldn't have beaten him" as if it's somehow Zimmerman's fault.

Now if anyone even suggested that a woman wouldn't have been raped if she didn't wear a short skirt, low cut blouse and walk through that neighborhood late at night, you'd see these same people protesting the loudest of blaming the victim.

Fact is they are doing the same thing here. The only evidence of a crime we have is that Trayvon was attacking Zimmerman. You are trying to blame the victim for being attacked. It's quite despicable.

That Media Dunce should have armed himself. WTF was he thinking? The Ghetto ain't no place for a defenseless White Boy. I guess he found that out the hard way.

In Southern states.

I am sure most of the pro-gun people would support that.

Your ignorance is astonishing! Many many mang Black MEN and WOMEN know how to obtain guns legally and many many many do! However, the gangsters that commit the majority of the gun murders in the US don't want legal guns and prefer to obtain illegal guns!

It's like voter ID. Asshole liberals like you with your nose in the air to blacks, think they are too stupid to get photo ID! What a self-righteous prick you are!

If Zimmerman didn't have a gun that night, he wouldn't have followed Martin.

That gun made him feel like a hot shot, tough guy, trigger happy Enforcer.

He felt like a tough guy? Proof?
He was trigger happy? Proof?

Or are you just acting like the other race baiting assholes on this site.

race baiting?

who the fuck is race baiting?

not I, you jerkoff.

Nah... you just make baseless assumptions that have zero basis in any evidence or proof

Justice for George

Justice for George!

Justice for George!!

Justice for George!!!

Justice for George!!!!

Justice for George!!!!!

Justice for George!!!!!!

Justice for George!!!!!!!

Justice for George!!!!!!!!

Justice for George!!!!!!!!!

Justice for George!!!!!!!!!!

Justice for George!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok. But how do you feel about the verdict?

:cool:

Did the medical examiner explain that to Zimmerman as the beating was going on? So that Zimmerman would know that there wasn't actually any need to pull his gun since his life was not, in fact, in danger?

Or did Zimmerman have to guess while his head was being slammed into the concrete by a guy who was telling him, "You're going to die tonight, motherfucker."?

Zimmerman didn't need to get out of his truck.

Simple as that.

He called 911. His responsibilities as Neighborhood Watch "Captain" were done.

And TM did not need to be in that neighborhood...

What if game is pretty fun, eh??

Ah yes, one of resident phoney 'liberty' advocates admits now that he wants black people to have permission to be in the neighborhoods they don't 'belong',

under penalty of vigilante execution.

[youtube]zpMB2lK847o[/youtube]

4 more blacks just begged to go to jail or be shot. Gee I wonder why more blacks are in jail? Not only did they attack someone who was no threat to them. But these wannabe gangsta thugs continued beating the man when he was down, after he retreated & was yelling stop just like the self described "Gangster" Trayvon Martin did to GZ. This is some kinda hood justice code these idiots picked up being raised on gangster rap & the brainwashing effects is clear as day. It is contrary to over 600 years of self defense law in most countries of the world. Lethal force from a gun was justified to kill all 4 of those attackers.

Last edited:
There should be a special prosecutor appointed to investigate this special prosecution.

Alan Dershowitz Slams Special Prosecutor Angela Corey - YouTube

I agree. I think she threw the case on purpose.

Lipstick on a pig.

:lmao:

I actually PREDICTED that some mental midget lolberal(s) would make the claim that the persecution "threw" the case if Zimmerman were to get acquitted.

Snoopie (the present day equivalent of TderpM) is so special.

Hey guys, guess what?

Zimmerman did NOT call 911. He called the Sanford PD's non-emergency number.

Zimmerman was under the influence of powerful ADD and other drugs, that increase aggression and irratability.

Zimmerman angrily followed Martin in his car and on foot, talking to himself calling Martin an asshole and a punk.

Zimmerman didn't need to get out of his truck.

Simple as that.

He called 911. His responsibilities as Neighborhood Watch "Captain" were done.

And TM did not need to be in that neighborhood...

What if game is pretty fun, eh??

Ah yes, one of resident phoney 'liberty' advocates admits now that he wants black people to have permission to be in the neighborhoods they don't 'belong',

under penalty of vigilante execution.

And you assholes who think that following someone in a public area is illegal or wrong

And did I mention anything about race??? Did he live there? Did he have business there going close to houses?? If he would have been going home or at a friend's house etc this would never have happened... See.. the what if game without trying to interject racial assumptions or race bair... I know you are capable of it, even if you don't want to do it

And there was no execution.. but nice try

Hey guys, guess what?

Zimmerman did NOT call 911. He called the Sanford PD's non-emergency number.

Zimmerman was under the influence of powerful ADD and other drugs, that increase aggression and irratability.

Zimmerman angrily followed Martin in his car and on foot, talking to himself calling Martin an asshole and a punk.

More idiot assumptions... looks like we have another newbie troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back