The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
English subtitles I hope

That's a good question. I know they do that for people with thick accents. I wonder if they will do it for Ebonics. :dunno:

On the other hand, if they provide an in studio translator, please let it be Dr Shipping. :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray:

Do they have Ebonics across the pond?

The Brit does Ebonics.

Nah, Shipping would be more fun...

DeeDee: "Trayvon sayed the man wass a creepy azz cracka anna rapiss."

Shipping: "She say he cleepy ass clackel and lapist."

English subtitles I hope

That's a good question. I know they do that for people with thick accents. I wonder if they will do it for Ebonics. :dunno:

On the other hand, if they provide an in studio translator, please let it be Dr Shipping. :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray:

Do they have Ebonics across the pond?

The Brit does Ebonics.

CBC apparently runs subtitles for Honey Boo Boo.(Canada eh?) Not sure what happens in Britain.

Meanwhile as a brief aside in an effort to update developing issues on this case--not nearly as much fun as Piers interviewing Rachel Jentel should be--this should be noted. Eric may have a problem in doing much with a civil rights action against Zimmerman:

How in the world could Attorney General Eric Holder prosecute Zimmerman when his investigators, the FBI, found “no evidence Zimmerman was a racist” – click to read article

By Greta Van Susteren, Originally published on GretaWire

This article below is from last Thursday. Surely the Attorney General has spoken to his FBI, right? If this Miami Herald article is correct, I can’t imagine how the DOJ can prosecute George Zimmerman. But….I might be missing something so we will have to wait and see..

FBI records: agents found no evidence that Zimmerman was racist

By Frances Robles and Scott Hiaason | Miami Herald

After interviewing nearly three dozen people in the George Zimmerman murder case, the FBI found no evidence that racial bias was a motivating factor in the shooting of Trayvon Martin, records released Thursday show.

Read more: GRETA: How in the World Could Holder's DOJ Prosecute Zimmerman for a Civil Rights Case When His Own Investigators, the FBI Found No Evidence He Was a Racist? - Fox Nation

Martin attacking him and beating the shit out of him?

That an altercation took place was proven. How it started was not.

And how or who started it is irrelevant under the law.

Who tried to kill or inflict great bodily injury to the other and was the lethal response to that attack justified as self-defense ?

Answer = Yes it was justified.

If Martin was defending himself from an assault started by Zimmerman most certainly would have mattered. Had the prosecution been able to prove something like that.

They didn't.

"Corey looked like she was dressed for a cocktail party when she was giving her Emmy acceptance speech."

This just isn't going away.

Bummer for them.

Meanwhile as a brief aside in an effort to update developing issues on this case--not nearly as much fun as Piers interviewing Rachel Jentel should be--this should be noted. Eric may have a problem in doing much with a civil rights action against Zimmerman:

How in the world could Attorney General Eric Holder prosecute Zimmerman when his investigators, the FBI, found “no evidence Zimmerman was a racist” – click to read article

By Greta Van Susteren, Originally published on GretaWire

This article below is from last Thursday. Surely the Attorney General has spoken to his FBI, right? If this Miami Herald article is correct, I can’t imagine how the DOJ can prosecute George Zimmerman. But….I might be missing something so we will have to wait and see..

FBI records: agents found no evidence that Zimmerman was racist

By Frances Robles and Scott Hiaason | Miami Herald

After interviewing nearly three dozen people in the George Zimmerman murder case, the FBI found no evidence that racial bias was a motivating factor in the shooting of Trayvon Martin, records released Thursday show.

Read more: GRETA: How in the World Could Holder's DOJ Prosecute Zimmerman for a Civil Rights Case When His Own Investigators, the FBI Found No Evidence He Was a Racist? - Fox Nation

Thank you so much. I've loved Greta from day one way back because she always made sense of law.

Being up here, I couldn't figure how the Sharptons, the Reids, et al were figuring they could bring a civil rights case against Z when everyone and their mother already checked Z out and found nada.

It is my opinion. Can't be proven one way or the other. Neither can the premise that Martin would have killed Zimmerman. I mean if Zimmerman is to believe that the teenager had smashed his head multiple times against concrete, beat him with his fists, yet caused so little actual damage to Zimmerman, so he wasn't a fighter either.

Had Martin killed Zimmerman, would you be lamenting his demise? Would you even know about it? Think about that for a while. This circus was brought to you by race pimps and the media.

I think Martin would have been locked up and book for murder immediately. Just another "Punk". Violence is the last resort of the incompetent. The circus was made possible by the Sanford Police Department.

I note you answered my post without addressing my comment. Had Martin killed Zimmerman, would you be lamenting his demise? Would you even know about it? We both know the answer.

That an altercation took place was proven. How it started was not.

And how or who started it is irrelevant under the law.

Who tried to kill or inflict great bodily injury to the other and was the lethal response to that attack justified as self-defense ?

Answer = Yes it was justified.

If Martin was defending himself from an assault started by Zimmerman most certainly would have mattered. Had the prosecution been able to prove something like that.

They didn't.

Other than the gun shot wound, remind us what other injuries Trayvon sustained. What does the evidence tell you? If Zimmerman had assualted Trayvon first, wouldn't there be physical indication of that? What does the evidence tell you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back