The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Corey looked like she was dressed for a cocktail party when she was giving her Emmy acceptance speech."

This just isn't going away.

Bummer for them.

i thought she looked like ms piggy

Speaking of look-a-likes...

CrFUfRE.jpg

My bro texted me that last week. I fell on the floor.

"Corey looked like she was dressed for a cocktail party when she was giving her Emmy acceptance speech."

This just isn't going away.

Bummer for them.

i thought she looked like ms piggy

I always liked the way Miss Piggy flipped her hair back. :evil:

When I see someone do that, I cannot not think of Miss piggy.

The make over makes her do that.

The pre-makeover's....

Well, back to Rat's post for that.

That's a good question. I know they do that for people with thick accents. I wonder if they will do it for Ebonics. :dunno:

On the other hand, if they provide an in studio translator, please let it be Dr Shipping. :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray:

Do they have Ebonics across the pond?

The Brit does Ebonics.

Nah, Shipping would be more fun...

DeeDee: "Trayvon sayed the man wass a creepy azz cracka anna rapiss."

Shipping: "She say he cleepy ass clackel and lapist."
Lapist l.a.p.i.s.t.

"...opportunity to better understand one another..".

By investigating and looking at charges against a citizen found Not Guilty by a jury of his peers.

Hypocrite nasty dickhead forked tongued asshole.

Edit for re Eric Holder, 2nd in command of the Witch Hunting Task Force.

Only 20% of murders are committed by strangers. That's what I meant when I misspoke.

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/mf.pdf

The trouble with that fact:
It is for murder convictions only
It is based on 1994 data
It idoes not tell you that rival gang members know each other, they are considered an "aquaintance" rather than a stranger.

Accordong to FBI Uniform Crime Reports official statistics for 2011(latest avalbale)

Total Homicides in the US in 2011: 12,664

Husbands murdered 108

Wife murdered 552

Mother murdered 123

Father murdered 130

Son murdered 263

Daughter murdered 182

Brother murdered 86

Sister murdered 29

Other family murdered 279

TOTAL FAMILY HOMICIDES =1752.... or less than 14% of all homicides.

Continuing with the listing:

Acquaintance murdered 2,700

Friend murdered 377

Boyfriend murdered 161

Girlfriend murdered 474

Neighbor murdered 107

Employee murdered 10

Employe rmurdered 14

Stranger murdered 1,481

Unknown relationship murdered 5,588

Your link is based on 1994 data and only covers those cases prosecuted to conviction. You will note from my data that the lagest sigle category consists of "Unknown relationship". This is because the murder has not been solved, no conviction.. disproportionately associated with stranger homicides.

Link for my data:

FBI ? Expanded Homicide Data Table 10

If they are unsolved then how do they know if it is a friend or foe or whatever?

Meanwhile as a brief aside in an effort to update developing issues on this case--not nearly as much fun as Piers interviewing Rachel Jentel should be--this should be noted. Eric may have a problem in doing much with a civil rights action against Zimmerman:

How in the world could Attorney General Eric Holder prosecute Zimmerman when his investigators, the FBI, found “no evidence Zimmerman was a racist” – click to read article

By Greta Van Susteren, Originally published on GretaWire

This article below is from last Thursday. Surely the Attorney General has spoken to his FBI, right? If this Miami Herald article is correct, I can’t imagine how the DOJ can prosecute George Zimmerman. But….I might be missing something so we will have to wait and see..

FBI records: agents found no evidence that Zimmerman was racist

By Frances Robles and Scott Hiaason | Miami Herald

After interviewing nearly three dozen people in the George Zimmerman murder case, the FBI found no evidence that racial bias was a motivating factor in the shooting of Trayvon Martin, records released Thursday show.

Read more: GRETA: How in the World Could Holder's DOJ Prosecute Zimmerman for a Civil Rights Case When His Own Investigators, the FBI Found No Evidence He Was a Racist? - Fox Nation

AG Holder has no recollection of having spoken to the FBI. I doubt if he can even spell it.

I don't do cable! I'm out til the youtube.

Save it up.

Get the DirecTV Everywhere Application

[youtube]uVBjOeJ80zY[/youtube]

Thanks!! but I don't do cable on purpose. LOL

If I got that it would be defeating the purpose. You never want to defeat the purpose otherwise there's no purpose because the purpose was defeated.

Purpose? We ain't got no purpose. We don't need no purpose. I don't have to show you no stinking purpose!

[youtube]VqomZQMZQCQ[/youtube]

No kidding. :(

A year and a half of investigation of every possible scrap of evidence out there, a three week trial that went over the same evidence, except that which would have almost exhonerated Zimmerman but was disallowed, and a jury who returned a unanimous verdict after 16-hours of deliberation. . . . .and justice has not been done?

Of course to the race baiters and political opportunists, there is no such thing as justice. Only political correctness. And they don't care who they destroy to accomplish that or whether or not a person is innocent.

Puke indeed. I'm sorry, but that just makes me furious and very much afraid for my country.

Not much to add to this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqK2ehmMESM]Eric Holder Addresses George Zimmerman Case - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I think Martin would have been locked up and book for murder immediately. Just another "Punk". Violence is the last resort of the incompetent. The circus was made possible by the Sanford Police Department.

I note you answered my post without addressing my comment. Had Martin killed Zimmerman, would you be lamenting his demise? Would you even know about it? We both know the answer.

Mostly likely the story would not have raise much coverage. The police would have booked him and the DA prosecuted him. I don't want anyone to lose their life, even stupid people.

Why not? Why all the pearl clutching over Trayvon and not Zimmerman if the event had ended reversed? Could it be because race pimps and the media beat the race drum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back