The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Corey looked like she was dressed for a cocktail party when she was giving her Emmy acceptance speech."

This just isn't going away.

Bummer for them.

i thought she looked like ms piggy

Speaking of look-a-likes...

CrFUfRE.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I proudly signed the petition to have the feds bring a civil rights case against him.

Bring on the insults, my scholars.:eusa_angel:

Former New York State Attorney General, New York Gov. Democratic Party politician & American lawyer Eliot Spitzer threw cold water on the likelihood that Zimmerman would be tried by the feds, saying the legal system was in his favor. “The Justice Department will step in, but it’s in a very dicey position because there has been a criminal case. Double jeopardy is a fundamental principle in our American judicial system, as it should be. And so it’s going to be hard for them to come back at the defendant,” Spitzer said.

Trying GZ again violates double jeopardy & the 5th amendment.

- Double jeopardy: A procedural defence that forbids a defendant from being tried again on the same (or similar) charges following a legitimate acquittal.

- 5th Amendment: No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Then how did the KKK members who were found not guilty in Mississippi get prosecuted and convicted by the feds for civil rights violations.?

Read "Mississippi Burning".

I proudly signed the petition to have the feds bring a civil rights case against him.

Bring on the insults, my scholars.:eusa_angel:

Former New York State Attorney General, New York Gov. Democratic Party politician & American lawyer Eliot Spitzer threw cold water on the likelihood that Zimmerman would be tried by the feds, saying the legal system was in his favor. “The Justice Department will step in, but it’s in a very dicey position because there has been a criminal case. Double jeopardy is a fundamental principle in our American judicial system, as it should be. And so it’s going to be hard for them to come back at the defendant,” Spitzer said.

- Double jeopardy: A procedural defence that forbids a defendant from being tried again on the same (or similar) charges following a legitimate acquittal.

- 5th Amendment: No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Then how did the KKK members who were found not guilty in Mississippi get prosecuted and convicted by the feds for civil rights violations.?

Why don't you explain that to us stupid people Miss Scholar?

I would have to you because you obviously have no reading comprehension. You are a functional illiterate.

Oh Ernie I heart you. You bumped my thread!

I'm still new at threads.

Ok I guess we said everything that needs to be said in this thread.

I would have to you because you obviously have no reading comprehension. You are a functional illiterate.

You just proved yourself a retard once again. You just keep on swallowing the bullshit your masters feed you.

Killen wasn't acquitted. It was a hung jury, 11-1 in favor of conviction. Retrial was not double jeopardy.

Zimmerman was acquitted so the government can't touch him.

You just proved yourself a retard once again. You just keep on swallowing the bullshit your masters feed you.

Killen wasn't acquitted. It was a hung jury, 11-1 in favor of conviction. Retrial was not double jeopardy.

Feds can. And we all know that 0bama is meeting with Holder this red hot minute to make it happen.

Testarosa, it is 'old' if there are no new posts until it reaches 15 posts. Then it becomes 'hot'. I'm sure there is a logical rationale in there somewhere. :)

I figured it out. Ernie and I had a thread chat. I'm over it.

New at threads still.

Is this thing on???

I think the items scattered all over the scene tell a story. And it is sad that the pieces were not put together in telling the whole story. The prosecution majorly boo booed.

I misspoke. I was thinking of some other cases.

So according to you anyone who makes a mistake is a "retard".

Do you belong to the master race, mien fuehrer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back