The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attorneys are on TV discussing this now. If the Martin family decides to file a civil suit. Zimmerman's defense attorneys will bring in the discarded evidence the prosecution kept from the jurors in the 2nd Degree murder case. That includes his fighting, his drug use, Trayvon's suspension from school several times (that could have sent him to jail) and all the information on his cell phone showing him to be feral in nature. Since George was found not guilty and that the FBI completely ruled out that Trayvon was racially profiled by him, it is most probable that the Martins would lose. They would also be responsible for all of Zimmerman's defense legal fees and he would also have the option of counter suing them. So I think it would be best for the Martins to accept that it would be a lost cause. I believe the DOJ is thinking the same thing since the FBI has made their case.

Only problem is that GZ can be forced to testify and all the nasty things in GZ's past can also be brought out. This is not a one way street and there are many factors in this consideration.. including the ability to recover anything.

More than once I have had to bring my client back to economic reality by slamming my fist on my desk and loudly proclaiming:

I WILL LITIGATE THIS DOWN TO YOUR LAST NICKEL!!!!!

However, IMHO the Martin's will proceed with a civil action. They almost have to in order to maintain some degree of credibility.

By the way, if nobody hears from me after I watch Piers Morgan and DeeDee, it will be because I'll die laughing if she says she can't understand HIS accent. :rofl:

Had Martin killed Zimmerman, would you be lamenting his demise? Would you even know about it? Think about that for a while. This circus was brought to you by race pimps and the media.

I think Martin would have been locked up and book for murder immediately. Just another "Punk". Violence is the last resort of the incompetent. The circus was made possible by the Sanford Police Department.

I note you answered my post without addressing my comment. Had Martin killed Zimmerman, would you be lamenting his demise? Would you even know about it? We both know the answer.

Mostly likely the story would not have raise much coverage. The police would have booked him and the DA prosecuted him. I don't want anyone to lose their life, even stupid people.

Zimmerman files a lawsuit with the Court claiming he has suffered damages of "emotional distress" from an edited 911 tape that he claims made him him look racist -- but at the same time -- Zimmerman gives the Court his own edited version of same 911 tape by cutting out his own comment: "F'cking Coons"

Daily Kos: #Zimmerman Edits out "F'cking Coon" from 911 Tape He Filed with Court in lawsuit against NBC
... wow! ... Just wow!

Was this on the news? How many times is he going to lie to the court? Another Jodi Arias?

Amazing. It's a pity the prosecution didn't play that tape in court. I'm beginning to think it was a rigged trial. It is clear as a day that he said coon, not punk or cold. But this is his way of not having to address his comment during the lawsuit trial against NBC.
:lol:

Last edited:
Zimmerman files a lawsuit with the Court claiming he has suffered damages of "emotional distress" from an edited 911 tape that he claims made him him look racist -- but at the same time -- Zimmerman gives the Court his own edited version of same 911 tape by cutting out his own comment: "F'cking Coons"

Daily Kos: #Zimmerman Edits out "F'cking Coon" from 911 Tape He Filed with Court in lawsuit against NBC
... wow! ... Just wow!

Was this on the news? How many times is he going to lie to the court? Another Jodi Arias?

Amazing. It's a pity the prosecution didn't play that tape in court. I'm beginning to think it was a rigged trial. It is clear as a day that he said coon, not punk or cold. But this is his way of not having to address his comment during the lawsuit trial against NBC.

Do you know people were fired from NBC over the editing of the 911 tape?

Tell me you do.

Naked underage women on his phone. What else don't we know?

Z's been vetted big time. Let's talk Trayvon now.

good grief, the dailykos?

getting in the gutter with that site..

don't take anything they say as the truth people

I just realized tonight will be a double header of laughs.

Grapes vs. Taffe

Followed by

Piers vs. DeeDee

I better warn the much better half that I'll be in hysterics when it's over. :lol:

Piers Morgan lands Rachel Jeantel interview

Rachel Jeantel, the media-shy, yet remarkably colorful witness in the George Zimmerman trial, is back.

Piers Morgan lands Rachel Jeantel interview | TheBlaze.com

Second day of testimony, didn't I say she would hit the talk show circuit as soon as it was over!

I expected maybe Letterman in a "Stupid Human Tricks" segment, but a serious interview? Really? Piers is really desperate to attract viewers, isn't he?

"Corey looked like she was dressed for a cocktail party when she was giving her Emmy acceptance speech."

This just isn't going away.

Bummer for them.

i thought she looked like ms piggy

Speaking of look-a-likes...

CrFUfRE.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back