The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we have the 40...that was a little quicker than expected, huh? or no? How long will the group thing last do you guys think?

Hi 25,

I agree, it went more quickly than I expected too. I bet they can narrow it down to the 10 they need by the end of the week. They have 3 pretty full days, even though there's the continuation of the Frye hearing tomorrow at 4PM, and this judge seems to like to move things along. Hurray for that!

I'm assuming the rest of jury selection will also be broadcast. Has anyone heard?

Would be so refreshing to have a judge move things along...especially in a high profile case. Judge Sherry was YAWN!

Is that you in the photo, Testy? Very cute.
And Pshaw, tetanus shots do not hurt. You must have had someone administer it who wasn't very good at it.

Actually, after the last tetanus shot I got, going on 10 years ago, my arm hurt for a long time after. I did some research on it and there was a site, I believe it was government, and if my arm continued to hurt for like three or months after the shot, I might be eligible for some monetary compensation. I was getting ready to submit my case when about two days before the three months were up...my arm quit hurting. : ) Damn!

Maybe it has improved since then, or I am incredibly lucky and/or had an experienced nurse, or you guys are incredibly unlucky and/or had an inexperienced nurse? No pain, for me, at the site during or after the shot.

A quick google search will show you that pain at the injection site and in the arm muscle is not uncommon.

Z has the deer in the headlights thing going on big time.

He is the deer in the headlights.

His karma is catching up to him.:evil:

Your :evil: needs a lude. It's almost trial time. I have enough faith in the system (baby killer and OJ excluded lol) that whatever justice is to be done will be done.

If you take 6 of us here on this thread - 2 over here <<<< and 2 there >>> 2 maybe no agenda ----- and put them in a shaker, shake 'em up, dump them back out again, you get somewhere close to an "average" = justice.

I haven't had a 714 for ages. Ah, the good ole days.

Who's watching?

I'm lost. I see the Bernster over on the other monitor yakking but I have him muted.

16 men
24 women
I think 3 black, 1 Hispanic, but not exactly sure because some say "a young man" kind of thing.

Demographics and also, if you were so mentally retarded, like me, to have sat through the individual questioning, there were several, several Hispanics and blacks called, most dismissed for hardship, pregnancy, health, several because there was a gigantic language/don't get it barrier and obvious bias or flat out "I believe X". So it wasn't cut and dry, it was "fair".

Bernie bending over backward to act like a likeable, friendly, funny guy with the jurors is making me :eusa_sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back