The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh...good Tess! Maybe they'll get to 40 today. I'm hopeful. Will the group questioning be broadcast? Prob not, right? Too much personal info maybe.

Hole E. Crap. It's possible they found the one person in the country that lives under a rock.

Not sure on group...

Hey Testy...what kind of bike is that in you avatar?...daughter is adorable by the way, but much too little to ride a bike that big...lol.

Im gonna guess Yamaha?

Im also suspicious of GZ saying that Trayvon said "youre gonna die today"...I think trayvon was in a fight, but I dont think he was on a mission to kill George in the middle of a townhome complex.

But it does sound good for a self defense case in which you shot someone dead.

You're speaking of SYG "immunity" under that law vs self defense. Two different things. Defense waived SYG hearing "immunity". Self defense prima facia and prosecution proving it was NOT self defense is different than SYG.

Test...

WorldWatcher said:
No I'm speaking of self-defense and it has nothing to do with SYG. 776.012, 775.013, and 776.031 are the self defense provisions and cover SYG by not requiring retreat. 776.041 says the preceding sections (list above) do not apply to people that are the initial aggressor. Review 776.041 for the full explanation.

...ing.

Very good. You got it.

:eusa_angel:

>>>>

Channel 2 says 32, 6 has been saying 35. Did 3 fall off the planet or does the media not have their sh!t together again.

I think Zimmerman should have taken a self defense class. He was older than tray...weighed more than tray...but was rendered completely defenseless to the point of using a gun? The more I look at Mr Z, the more I see a person that was scared and panicked...the police werent there to save him, so he pulled his gun.

I don't think he weighed more than TM when it happened. Z was actually small when it happened, smaller than TM in my opinion.

Martin Autopsy Report = 158 lbs

Zimmerman Weight on Police Report = 200 lbs

Zimmerman Weight the Next Day @ Doctors Office = 204 lbs

>>>>

I thought I have seen on tv that GZ has gained over 100 pounds since the arrest for TM's death. Does that mean he now weighs 300? If so, he sure doesn't look it.

That is the reason I doubt the 200 weight.

I don't think he weighed more than TM when it happened. Z was actually small when it happened, smaller than TM in my opinion.

Martin Autopsy Report = 158 lbs

Zimmerman Weight on Police Report = 200 lbs

Zimmerman Weight the Next Day @ Doctors Office = 204 lbs

>>>>

I thought I have seen on tv that GZ has gained over 100 pounds since the arrest for TM's death. Does that mean he now weighs 300? If so, he sure doesn't look it.

That is the reason I doubt the 200 weight.

You have reason to doubt his measured weight within 24 hours of the event?

OK...

>>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back