The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks folks. My mistake. Oh well, that fact is no longer disputed. Damn. I thought I had a mini-bombshell this morning. LOL

[MENTION=42969]jon_berzerk[/MENTION] I was going to say that, but didn't want to speak for lefties. I *think* lefties shooting right is common.

[MENTION=42969]jon_berzerk[/MENTION] I was going to say that, but didn't want to speak for lefties. I *think* lefties shooting right is common.

yes i think so as well

for one allot of things are already set up for right handedness

@25caliber -

I remember that you posted that police custody interview with Zimmerman and were wondering, as I was after seeing it, whether GZ was reaching for his phone or his gun. It looked like either could have been true. If I remember correctly, on the video, Z demonstrated himself reaching to his waist with his RIGHT hand to get his phone. I see in court that he writes with his LEFT hand. That leads me to believe he's left hand dominant and would holster his gun on his left side, not his right. So phone on his right, gun on his left.

This has no bearing on what TM would have thought to see him reaching since he wouldn't have known GZ was left-handed. But maybe that will help us determine whether or not GZ was being honest about not drawing his weapon on TM at that time.

If I'm wrong about the right-handed phone reach on the video, since I'm going from memory, then this post is stupid and I apologize.

Very good catch, SF...noticing that he writes with his left hand. Regardless of which hand was dominant...his gun was holstered on his right hip according to George.

It was curious to me because although he says he reached for his phone in the wrong pocket...if Trays quick instinct was that Geoge was reaching for something else actually turned out to be right...there was a gun there!

My sneaky suspicion is that he did reach for the gun and was hit in the process...I think that when he was dropped that there was a continued struggle for the gun. My suspicion is that GZ may have been quick to reach.

This would be a problem for GZ to admit to the police...so he said that he was reaching for his phone instead. That interrogation explanation he gives to the police just doesnt sit well with me. I think that George was being honest in most of the interview, except that part. I think he may have changed that part...and it benefits him greatly to change that part, IMO.

@25caliber -

I remember that you posted that police custody interview with Zimmerman and were wondering, as I was after seeing it, whether GZ was reaching for his phone or his gun. It looked like either could have been true. If I remember correctly, on the video, Z demonstrated himself reaching to his waist with his RIGHT hand to get his phone. I see in court that he writes with his LEFT hand. That leads me to believe he's left hand dominant and would holster his gun on his left side, not his right. So phone on his right, gun on his left.

This has no bearing on what TM would have thought to see him reaching since he wouldn't have known GZ was left-handed. But maybe that will help us determine whether or not GZ was being honest about not drawing his weapon on TM at that time.

If I'm wrong about the right-handed phone reach on the video, since I'm going from memory, then this post is stupid and I apologize.

maybe

i am left hand dominate yet i shoot firearms bows and darts right handed

however i do believe the autopsy and such has indicated he used his right hand

i could be wrong since i am not searching any info at this point

and will simply rely on what happens at trial

Wait! Back up on the bows! Are you a zombie killer?

If Daryl dies, we riot.

@25caliber -

maybe

i am left hand dominate yet i shoot firearms bows and darts right handed

however i do believe the autopsy and such has indicated he used his right hand

i could be wrong since i am not searching any info at this point

and will simply rely on what happens at trial

Wait! Back up on the bows! Are you a zombie killer?

If Daryl dies, we riot.

--LOL

i shoot about anything

i also have a wristrocket and blowgun

My sneaky suspicion is that he did reach for the gun and was hit in the process...I think that when he was dropped that there was a continued struggle for the gun. My suspicion is that GZ may have been quick to reach.

This would be a problem for GZ to admit to the police...so he said that he was reaching for his phone instead. That interrogation explanation he gives to the police just doesnt sit well with me. I think that George was being honest in most of the interview, except that part. I think he may have changed that part...and it benefits him greatly to change that part, IMO.

I agree that he was, indeed, reaching for his gun at that point now that I know it was holstered on his right side. Not good information for him and will be a challenge to explain.

this guy might be a problem

he says he was on a jury once before

and that jury asked the judge about questions outside of testimony

hymm

Tess, I don't have any noise on my feed but I'm on WAT. So it's coming from the website you're watching on and not the courthouse, if that helps.

Last edited:
Ummmmmmmmm, he has 2 cases pending before Judge Nelson.

Is that cause?

I'm thinking that's cause.

Don't they have enough jurors now to go on to the next round? Have they gotten to 40 yet? Ugh, guess not. Drat it all!

Shooting a lot of times depends on your eye. Like in a laid out rifle position, some find it easier to focus on the target better with their left eye closed.

I focus better with my right eye closed. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back