The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankfully he wasn't charged with any 'domestic violence' charges.
So far as I know that's the only reason FL would rescind his CW.
Even if not found guilty, merely the charge can prevent purchase and/or permit

But he supposedly had those charges, which were dropped.
And still got the CC permit.
So, maybe charges are not enough?

It's been a while.....I'd have to look it up.
But my stepson was denied purchase because of a DV charge that had been dismissed.
But he has since bought other weapons and even has his CWP, so I'll have to ask him what the deal was
:cool:

He might as well sell it, Black kids down in his area should be fairly confident that he won't be shooting them.

Seems like quite the opposite would hold true.
Even Zona is scared of him

:eusa_whistle:

I fear no man. but I would shoot that fucker in a minute. There is no way I will give him a chance to shoot first.

Would you? :eusa_whistle:

Er, you fear facts. And I thought liberals hated guns?

He might as well sell it, Black kids down in his area should be fairly confident that he won't be shooting them.

I fear no man. but I would shoot that fucker in a minute. There is no way I will give him a chance to shoot first.

I'd never be on top of him, pounding his cranium into the concrete, so there'd be no reason for me to draw my weapon before he does

Anyone have the stats on Blacks killing Whites vs. Whites killing Blacks?

Stats on burglary blacks are 8 times more likely than whites to commit that.
Black males represent 7% of the population and commit over 50% of violent crimes in the country.
Do the math.
Now I do agree that black males represent a large % of the prison for non violent drug offenses and I strongly oppose the war on drugs.

You are admitting you would murder someone in cold blood? How civilized of you, remind us how stupid you are with more statements like this.

Thankfully he wasn't charged with any 'domestic violence' charges.
So far as I know that's the only reason FL would rescind his CW.
Even if not found guilty, merely the charge can prevent purchase and/or permit

But he supposedly had those charges, which were dropped.
And still got the CC permit.
So, maybe charges are not enough?

It's been a while.....I'd have to look it up.
But my stepson was denied purchase because of a DV charge that had been dismissed.
But he has since bought other weapons and even has his CWP, so I'll have to ask him what the deal was
:cool:
thanks

He's not advocating murder, he's advocating self-defense.

no, he is advocating active murder

No, he is advocating self defense. :) You see, Zimmerman has a penchant for shooting black males. They are all suspect to him. Well, that makes him suspect to me.

Self defense.

Still dont get it?

oh, stop bullshitting.

you are advocating active murder and being racist.

z killed t in self-defense and race has nothing to do with it

He's likely to shoot and kill another black male minor within 5 years.

Oh, right.....they're all criminals.

How do you determine that? He's gotten through 30 years of his life and he has only shot one. That was to preserve his life.

So unless more black teens are going to attack him, I don't see it happening.

Saw a couple news shows where the media types were shocked that Zimmerman got his gun back.

Well, of course he does - its legally his, and he was found not guilty, so there's no legal reason to keep it from him.

Anyone disagree with the gun going back to him?
Can you express your disagreement in an argument that is not based on emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty?

As a black male, if I see him coming anywhere near me, I will shoot to kill based on the fact that he is a threat to my life.

:doubt:

And unlike Zimmerman, you would go to jail for murder 1 because you aren't acting in self defense.

Saw a couple news shows where the media types were shocked that Zimmerman got his gun back.

Well, of course he does - its legally his, and he was found not guilty, so there's no legal reason to keep it from him.

Anyone disagree with the gun going back to him?
Can you express your disagreement in an argument that is not based on emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty?

As a black male, if I see him coming anywhere near me, I will shoot to kill based on the fact that he is a threat to my life.

If he is on top of you and breaks your nose what other choice would you have?

Well, I can protect myself. I would not start a fight knowing I couldn't handle myself. Zimmerman, eh, he was armed. He was fine.

Again, since I know he would think I was "suspect", I would definately know he is a threat to me. Knowing that, (and I am always armed just as he is), I would use what he used. I would feel like my life was in jeopardy.

God bless America.

No, he is advocating self defense. :) You see, Zimmerman has a penchant for shooting black males. They are all suspect to him. Well, that makes him suspect to me.

Self defense.

Still dont get it?

oh, stop bullshitting.

you are advocating active murder and being racist.

z killed t in self-defense and race has nothing to do with it

Man, don't you get tired of repeating yourself? They just don't get it!

Self defense.

Still dont get it?

So because you lie to yourself about the facts of the Zimmerman case, you think you have the right to murder him on sight?

And you cannot comprehend why you are the problem with this nation can you?

Advocating murder, how becoming and enlightened you are.

No he is not nor are you. There is NO EVIDENCE that ANYONE much less a black man has anything to fear from Zimmerman. This case has nothing to do with race. Hell Zimmerman has black family members, has sponsored black kids and had a black girlfriend at one time.

If anyone fires on Zimmerman they will be charged with either murder or attempted murder and be convicted. meanwhile retards like you two encourage it.

Fuck that, from my point of view, Zimmerman is a dangerous person. He killed a 17-year-old kid. If I were to see him following me around my neighborhood, I would indeed consider that a threat. I probably wouldn't even need to kill him, just yell for help and several of my neighbors would shoot him. Maybe I'd bang my head on the ground a couple times to make it look like he attacked me.

Oh, think that wouldn't happen? Check out this story from a town here in Alaska, stupid dude punched himself in the face so he could blame it on his neighbor. LOL

Fairbanks Man Charged After Punching Himself in Face - KTUU.com

Well, I can protect myself. I would not start a fight knowing I couldn't handle myself. Zimmerman, eh, he was armed. He was fine.

Again, since I know he would think I was "suspect", I would definitely know he is a threat to me. Knowing that, (and I am always armed just as he is), I would use what he used. I would feel like my life was in jeopardy.

God bless America.

You can't handle yourself on a board, what makes you think you could handle yourself in a fight?

Again, since I know he would think I was "suspect", I would definately know he is a threat to me. Knowing that, (and I am always armed just as he is), I would use what he used. I would feel like my life was in jeopardy.

God bless America.

... and would go for life in prison ( at best) for murder 1 :eusa_whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back