The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a couple news shows where the media types were shocked that Zimmerman got his gun back.

Well, of course he does - its legally his, and he was found not guilty, so there's no legal reason to keep it from him.

Anyone disagree with the gun going back to him?
Can you express your disagreement in an argument that is not based on emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty?

As a black male, if I see him coming anywhere near me, I will shoot to kill based on the fact that he is a threat to my life.

:doubt:

Advocating murder, how becoming and enlightened you are.

There must be procedure to anything getting done.

This guy has taken step 1.

So then NOW maybe the first step has been taken against the injustice.

There are only a few options.

The judiciary governs itself - that's out.

The state special prosecutor was appointed by the crook gov - pretttty out

An actual internal complaint filed by the IT guy fired PRIOR TO SANCTIONS HEARING!!! When he testified to docs and evidence being not provided by the state to defense, then being fired for "never to be trusted here again" PRIOR to sanctions upcoming hearing. That state sanctions hearing is still forthcoming, it has NOT been ruled on for monetary damages against the state for withholding evidence.

And he was f'n fired.

Massively good way to open the door.

Let the hopey changey thing start singing.

Backwards.

Last edited:
There is no legal reason not to give his gun back to him. I may not agree with the outcome of the trial, but he was found "not gulity" nonetheless and we have to treat him accordingly.

Just because people don't agree with the out come of a trial (think Casey Anthony, OJ Simpson) does not mean we don't have to honor the verdict that was reached through our legal processes.

He might as well sell it, Black kids down in his area should be fairly confident that he won't be shooting them.

Why do you say that? You think he may have learned a lesson from all this? I certainly hope he has.

Yes but did they rescind his carry permit?
"Yes" what?

Yes he got his weapon back but it will be useless if they rescind the carry permit. Hopefully the ignorant people that think they can attack him will think twice knowing he is armed again.

Thx, Sarge.
I was just trying to get clarification.
Your 'Yes' seemed to tie to the OP question, "Anyone disagree with the gun going back to him?"

Thankfully he wasn't charged with any 'domestic violence' charges.
So far as I know that's the only reason FL would rescind his CW.
Even if not found guilty, merely the charge can prevent purchase and/or permit

Saw a couple news shows where the media types were shocked that Zimmerman got his gun back.

Well, of course he does - its legally his, and he was found not guilty, so there's no legal reason to keep it from him.

Can you express your disagreement in an argument that is not based on emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty?

As a black male, if I see him coming anywhere near me, I will shoot to kill based on the fact that he is a threat to my life.

He's not advocating murder, he's advocating self-defense.

Martin broke Zimmerman's nose after he hid in the bushes and attacked Zimmerman.

Even GZ supporters never claimed Martin was in the bushes until the verdict came in, thinking that now they can make all sorts of wild accusations, often not remembering probably that they're talking about a tragically killed youngster.

That was the defense and the jury followed the law that states per statute that the state must prove each and every element of their case and the Judge charged the jury "George Zimmerman has to prove nothing".
The state had nothing to show otherwise and so the jury had no choice but to follow the law and the Judge's jury instructions.
Something about the Constitution, an interesting document I suggest you check out.

If a jury almost ever thinks the defendant is a liar and there is a strong or even weak case against him, they convict. There are many reasons to believe Zimmerman is a liar. Here's one of them:

If I bust a man's head in the concrete, you can best your bottome dollar you'd see a good deal of HIS blood on the concrete. Where is Zimmerman's blood on the concrete? I've seen or heard of no report of a significant, if any, amount of Zimmerman's blood on the concrete.

I had never thought of that and hadn't heard this common sense conclusion until I just read it now. Why didn't they find blood on the cement when GZ said vehemently that Martin hit his head over and over again on the cement and just wouldn't stop? Police are masters of finding blood evidence at crime scenes.

Edit:

BTW, I don't agree that applies in the Casey Anthony case, because she lied about a lot of insignificant stuff.

Last edited:

But he supposedly had those charges, which were dropped.
And still got the CC permit.
So, maybe charges are not enough?

He's not advocating murder, he's advocating self-defense.

No he is not nor are you. There is NO EVIDENCE that ANYONE much less a black man has anything to fear from Zimmerman. This case has nothing to do with race. Hell Zimmerman has black family members, has sponsored black kids and had a black girlfriend at one time.

If anyone fires on Zimmerman they will be charged with either murder or attempted murder and be convicted. meanwhile retards like you two encourage it.

If he is on top of you and breaks your nose what other choice would you have?

"Yes" what?

Yes he got his weapon back but it will be useless if they rescind the carry permit. Hopefully the ignorant people that think they can attack him will think twice knowing he is armed again.

Thx, Sarge.
I was just trying to get clarification.
Your 'Yes' seemed to tie to the OP question, "Anyone disagree with the gun going back to him?"

Ah, yes, the Lautenberg Amendment. Don't get me started on that! That's how they'll take our gun rights away, one little bit at a time, as with the Lautenberg Amendment. Fortunately Senator Lautenberg died recently, so he won't be able to wreak any more havoc on our rights.

Mainly because it was in Chitcago and black on black. If it had been white on black the entire city would have blown up.

I wouldn't set foot in Chitcago if I won a million bucks and had to go there to pick it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back