No More Debates

Trump is right. Why should there be? He crushed both debates. Even with it being three against one on Tuesday night.

The right call. Why give her more airtime to lob rockets at him. She doesn't have a record to stand on so it would just be more lies for him to try to defend there by wasting precious time. I like Trumps' boxing analogy.

In a Truth Social post Wednesday, Mr. Trump likened the debate to a boxing match and suggested only losers demand a rematch. :up:

Oh My.
You actually have something POSITIVE to say about:

1). They are Eating the Cats and Dogs.
2). I don't have a plan to replace ACA, but I have Concepts.

#2. this alone should disqualify POS trump.
You are in a debate, it's YOUR time to discuss your plan.
But instead he says..... "I have some Concepts". WEAK. so WEAK.
But don’t forget that WWIII is coming and He’s the only one who can stop it.

Who said "no more debates"?

By the way, in this video, Trump himself says that she called for another debate! She is not running away. He is running away. He got his ass kicked and he doesn't want that again. He is the one running

Where’s your adherence to data and stats? Trump has offered her a debate on Fox News, Harris has refused. It seems Harris will only debate in venues that she names. Trump has, twice now, did debates on democrats terms, Harris won’t do one on Trump terms, so yeah, she’s running away

If I were Trump, I’d say no more as well. Why let her dictate the debates, why play into her hand?

If she wants to debate, then let her take trump up on his offer for a Fox debate. She won’t though.

Trump is right. Why should there be? He crushed both debates. Even with it being three against one on Tuesday night.

IMG_7475.jpeg

Where’s your adherence to data and stats? Trump has offered her a debate on Fox News, Harris has refused. It seems Harris will only debate in venues that she names. Trump has, twice now, did debates on democrats terms, Harris won’t do one on Trump terms, so yeah, she’s running away

If I were Trump, I’d say no more as well. Why let her dictate the debates, why play into her hand?

If she wants to debate, then let her take trump up on his offer for a Fox debate. She won’t though.
Well, if she has refused, why don't you any links to articles where she stated that. It should be easy to do "IF SHE ACTUALLY SAID IT!"?

"...make the Kumdumpster look like..."
"Kumdumpster"?.....as in a receptacle for sperm and semen?
Is that what you are suggesting?
Why?
How would you know anything about her sexual life.
Or, is this highly personalized term 'Kumdumpster' -- your lonely misogynistic resentments of adult women?

Why do you hate women so? Do you feel your relationships with competent women have been failures? How many such relationships have you failed in?
We wish you better luck.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

......with it being three against one on Tuesday night.
....it wasn't a fair debate.

Yeah, as some on this neighborhood chatroom have said it was "three against one"; however, I think there is an argument that it wasn't three........it was four.

Meaning, Don Trump himself seemed to be a big player against .......... himself.

No?

-----------------------------------------------------------
She's a total fake, and she will never do anything risky that might expose her.
Prove it.
Don't whine and snowflake around the house. Do something about it. Like---proving your assertion.

Saddle up, Skippy.

Well, if she has refused, why don't you any links to articles where she stated that. It should be easy to do "IF SHE ACTUALLY SAID IT!"?

She hasn’t “said it”, she hasn’t “done it”. Are you really going to go into semantics? Trump offered a fox debate, Harris has yet to accept, in any other world that would be her running away from it, a.k.a “refusal”

Again, you claim to be all about stats and data, welll, those things are not biased, so, you should be able to see that Harris has been challenged to a debate on Fox, and she won’t accept.

She hasn’t “said it”, she hasn’t “done it”. Are you really going to go into semantics? Trump offered a fox debate, Harris has yet to accept, in any other world that would be her running away from it, a.k.a “refusal”

Again, you claim to be all about stats and data, welll, those things are not biased, so, you should be able to see that Harris has been challenged to a debate on Fox, and she won’t accept.
You truly refuse to see reality

Here is a dose of reality, with Kamala saying she wants more debates and Trump saying no more.

You truly refuse to see reality

Here is a dose of reality, with Kamala saying she wants more debates and Trump saying no more.

I’m not rejecting any reality. I know trump says he won’t debate any more. You are refusing to see the reality that a Fox News debate is on the table and Harris won’t accept.

why should Trump accept a third debate under democrat controlled conditions when Harris won’t even accept one debate offered by the Trump campaign. I don’t blame trump for not wanting to debate anymore. Harris, apparently won’t debate unless she is allowed to set the terms and venue that are an advantage to her. Why should Trump walk into that situation a third time?

Your bias is interfering with your data and facts. You choose to see only one side of the story, much like many here.

I’m not rejecting any reality. I know trump says he won’t debate any more. You are refusing to see the reality that a Fox News debate is on the table and Harris won’t accept.

why should Trump accept a third debate under democrat controlled conditions when Harris won’t even accept one debate offered by the Trump campaign. I don’t blame trump for not wanting to debate anymore. Harris, apparently won’t debate unless she is allowed to set the terms and venue that are an advantage to her. Why should Trump walk into that situation a third time?

Your bias is interfering with your data and facts. You choose to see only one side of the story, much like many here.
You have NOT PROVEN your contention that "Kamala won't accept a FOX News debate". When you prove that, we will talk. You believing your own fantasy, does not make it true!

lol, is that why she turned down the Fox debate? Trump has done..2 debates now on democrats terms, and Harris won’t even do one..

Who’s running away?

kamala said she was open to more debates AFTER the first one. donny wanted to change it up & have the fox one be b4 ABC, but he caved. & the very same day that she said at her rally she wanted more, was the day donny turned tail & said no more.

poor losing loser donny....................

You have NOT PROVEN your contention that "Kamala won't accept a FOX News debate". When you prove that, we will talk. You believing your own fantasy, does not make it true!
Really?

Well, so much for research and fact based data..

Here:

This is an article debunking that Harris hasn’t “backed out” of a debate, but in it, it says she never accepted.

However, there is no publicly available evidence to support the claim that Harris "backed out" of doing a previously agreed upon debate. Harris' team never accepted — at least publicly — Trump's proposal of a Sept. 4, 2024, debate on Fox News in the first place, but did state the candidates agreed to other dates and would debate on other networks.

I mean, the obvious should be obvious. Trump challenged a Fox debate, Harris has not accepted.

There’s some data for you. Do you believe it?

Really?

Well, so much for research and fact based data..

Here:

This is an article debunking that Harris hasn’t “backed out” of a debate, but in it, it says she never accepted.

I mean, the obvious should be obvious. Trump challenged a Fox debate, Harris has not accepted.

There’s some data for you. Do you believe it?
What is there to accept? Trump has stated that he is no longer going to debate.

By the way and for your knowledge, you are exhausting your chances of me having any interest in debating with you. You offer no debate, just comebacks that only criticize but don't offer a rebuttal of the information given. The reality is that you are acting as a clown and the worst part is that you are not funny at all!

Forum List

Back