No More Debates

kamala said she was open to more debates AFTER the first one. donny wanted to change it up & have the fox one be b4 ABC, but he caved. & the very same day that she said at her rally she wanted more, was the day donny turned tail & said no more.

poor losing loser donny....................

lol, the fox debate was proposed several weeks ago, Harris has yet to accept, but I’m sure she will be happy to have one on cnn or msnbc.

She should just come out and accept trumps offer for a Fox debate.

Won’t happen though.

Face it, twice now, Trump has called their bluff and debated them in unfriendly territory, while harris runs away from anything that is not friendly to her

Its ok, we all see it, we all know, including you, thought you won’t admit it.

What is there to accept? Trump has stated that he is no longer going to debate.

By the way and for your knowledge, you are exhausting your chances of me having any interest in debating with you. You offer no debate, just comebacks that only criticize but don't offer a rebuttal of the information given. The reality is that you are acting as a clown and the worst part is that you are not funny at all!

What is there to accept? Trump has stated that he is no longer going to debate.

The Fox debate was proposed weeks ago, she dodged it. Why didn’t she accept it then? I think we all know why.

By the way and for your knowledge, you are exhausting your chances of me having any interest in debating with you

🤷‍♀️ ok..so then just stop replying…

You offer no debate

On the contrary, I offer sound and reasonable arguments to your point. I think I have offered ample debate.

just comebacks that only criticize but don't offer a rebuttal of the information given

I’ve only pointed out that you claim to be focused on data and facts, but appear to only be interested in one side of those facts, dismissing the rest, which is fine. I’m not sure what “come backs” you are referring to. What information do you feel requires rebuttal? Our discussions have been mostly focused on your assertions that you are after stats, data, and facts, which I point out that your approach is one of bias, which skews your facts and data.

The reality is that you are acting as a clown and the worst part is that you are not funny at all!

I’ve never intended to be humorous in our discussion, so the fact that I’m not funny is unsurprising

The only good point you've made since we started talking
On the contrary, I offer sound and reasonable arguments to your point. I think I have offered ample debate.
BS but I know you believe it.
I’ve only pointed out that you claim to be focused on data and facts, but appear to only be interested in one side of those facts, dismissing the rest, which is fine. I’m not sure what “come backs” you are referring to. What information do you feel requires rebuttal? Our discussions have been mostly focused on your assertions that you are after stats, data, and facts, which I point out that your approach is one of bias, which skews your facts and data.

More BS
I’ve never intended to be humorous in our discussion, so the fact that I’m not funny is unsurprising

I know but that doesn't stop you from looking like a clown.

Anyhow, I will follow your suggestion. For that, I thank you for giving it to me.

The Fox debate was proposed weeks ago, she dodged it. Why didn’t she accept it then? I think we all know why.

Forum List

Back