The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No he isn't because Zimmerman is no threat to him.

He is a threat to EVERY single black male he runs across. Just ask Martin. Why was Martin a 'suspect" to him?

Be honest now. Just once.

Because there were burglaries in the area and Zimmerman thought he looked like he was casing the neighborhood.

If he suspects every single black male, why did he mentor single black males?

Why can't you be honest and accept that race has absolutely nothing to do with this case?

...hey, I am not racist. I have a black friend?

If he is on top of you and breaks your nose what other choice would you have?

Well, I can protect myself. I would not start a fight knowing I couldn't handle myself. Zimmerman, eh, he was armed. He was fine.

Again, since I know he would think I was "suspect", I would definitely know he is a threat to me. Knowing that, (and I am always armed just as he is), I would use what he used. I would feel like my life was in jeopardy.

God bless America.

You can't handle yourself on a board, what makes you think you could handle yourself in a fight?

That's a ridiculous statement. Just because he's outnumbered on this rightwing forum doesn't me he can't handle himself. And it has nothing to do with handling yourself in a physical fight.

He is a threat to EVERY single black male he runs across. Just ask Martin. Why was Martin a 'suspect" to him?

Because there were burglaries in the area and Zimmerman thought he looked like he was casing the neighborhood.

Why can't you be honest and accept that race has absolutely nothing to do with this case?

And that proves you aren't racist, how exactly? Did anyone accuse you of being racist towards black?

Race is meaningless. You have no right to murder people because of your or their race. You have no right to deny someone else their right to self defense because of their race.

If you don't want to be shot in self defense, don't attack people.

No he isn't because Zimmerman is no threat to him.

I don't know, though, I think that trial scared the bejesus out of him. Every picture I saw of him, he looked terrified. I doubt he wants to go through that again.

I agree with you though, even being a white person I'd be concerned if I saw Zimmerman following me around in my neighborhood. But if I was black, I can certainly see why it would be a big concern.

I've grown up with guns around all my life. There was always a rack of rifles hanging on the wall when I was a kid, along with a few handguns. EVERYBODY I knew growing up had guns, and often a LOT of guns. All my family members have quite a lot of guns. Yet I'm 60 years old and I've never known anyone personally who shot a 17-year-old kid dead. Everyone I know is much more responsible with guns than that and they don't try to do the police's work for them just because they have guns. Zimmerman is an asshole. I don't think he'd last very long up here.

Sadly, he would do fine here in Arizona. :(

Well, I can protect myself. I would not start a fight knowing I couldn't handle myself. Zimmerman, eh, he was armed. He was fine.

Again, since I know he would think I was "suspect", I would definitely know he is a threat to me. Knowing that, (and I am always armed just as he is), I would use what he used. I would feel like my life was in jeopardy.

God bless America.

You can't handle yourself on a board, what makes you think you could handle yourself in a fight?

That's a ridiculous statement. Just because he's outnumbered on this rightwing forum doesn't me he can't handle himself. And it has nothing to do with handling yourself in a physical fight.

No one said he can't handle himself because he's outnumbered.

He cant handle himself because of his lack of ability to think, write, and discuss any matter rationally.

And that proves you aren't racist, how exactly? Did anyone accuse you of being racist towards black?

Race is meaningless. You have no right to murder people because of your or their race. You have no right to deny someone else their right to self defense because of their race.

If you don't want to be shot in self defense, don't attack people.

That's the rub, though, Av.

Racism only exists when it's White/Black

"Creepy ass cracker" isn't a racial comment.
Man, you have a short memory
:eusa_shhh:

Black thug shot white baby in the face!
395113-baby-antonio-santiago-and-de-039-marquise-elkins.jpg

When they notice and/or observe some creepy man following them?

You know what, Marc? As little children we are taught that hitting isn't acceptable behavior. What Trayvon Martin should have done is simply walk inside the condo he was staying at. What he SHOULDN'T have done is walk back to confront the "creepy man" and punch him in the nose. That's idiotic. What's even more idiotic...is to knock the "creepy man" down and instead of walking away, straddle them and proceed to inflict more damage to an essentially helpless individual who isn't doing much of anything but screaming for help. Who does that?

No he is not nor are you. There is NO EVIDENCE that ANYONE much less a black man has anything to fear from Zimmerman. This case has nothing to do with race. Hell Zimmerman has black family members, has sponsored black kids and had a black girlfriend at one time.

If anyone fires on Zimmerman they will be charged with either murder or attempted murder and be convicted. meanwhile retards like you two encourage it.

Fuck that, from my point of view, Zimmerman is a dangerous person. He killed a 17-year-old kid. If I were to see him following me around my neighborhood, I would indeed consider that a threat. I probably wouldn't even need to kill him, just yell for help and several of my neighbors would shoot him. Maybe I'd bang my head on the ground a couple times to make it look like he attacked me.

Oh, think that wouldn't happen? Check out this story from a town here in Alaska, stupid dude punched himself in the face so he could blame it on his neighbor. LOL

one more candidate for conviction in murder 1.

your point of view does not matter. it's the law, stupid ( paraphrasing) :D

How am I a candidate for murder 1 if it's my neighbors who shoot him? In my defense? : ) I wouldn't call that stupid, I'd call that brilliant. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back