The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was his jacket zipped when he first saw Martin?

For the love of God! You're not going to see the gun even if he's not wearing a jacket. You put a small frame gun into a waist band holster and you're not going to get what is known as a "print" which means a recognizable shape of a gun beneath your shirt. That's what that type of holster is DESIGNED to do. Seriously...you need to bone up on this stuff, Luissa...you're ignorance is showing!

If it there was recognizable shape underneath his shirt in a waist band holder than how would he know he had a gun if his jacket fell open?

Sigh, you WOULDN'T know he had a gun...that's the whole idea of a waist band holster!

For the love of God! You're not going to see the gun even if he's not wearing a jacket. You put a small frame gun into a waist band holster and you're not going to get what is known as a "print" which means a recognizable shape of a gun beneath your shirt. That's what that type of holster is DESIGNED to do. Seriously...you need to bone up on this stuff, Luissa...you're ignorance is showing!

If it there was recognizable shape underneath his shirt in a waist band holder than how would he know he had a gun if his jacket fell open?

Sigh, you WOULDN'T know he had a gun...that's the whole idea of a waist band holster!

So how would he know to grab for it if his jacket fell open? You stated it would have been unrecognizable under his shirt in his waist band. So how would Martin known to grab it like Zimmerman claimed when his jacket fell open?

don't waste your time--she'll look at the other side

Intentional Liberal Ignorance--we're wasting our time. Luissa will walk away claiming she wins. Classic example of why the two "sides" can't agree on anything.

And what are doing?
A. You guys didn't look up what cases have been dropped by stand your ground
B. without looking it up you stated he called his girlfriend after it started, which isn't true
C. You can't admit Zimmerman caused the incident by following Martin instead of calling the police
D. You guys love to bring up Martin's past but never mention zimmerman has attacked a Police officer in defending his friend, and also had a restraining order put in place in his past by an ex...

And also where is Martin's blood all over Zimmerman? And how is someone following you not going to cause fear?

Give me a break. We never agree because you guys criminalize the boy who had done nothing to warrant being followed.

Now you're claiming that Martin WASN'T talking to his girlfriend on his cell after his first encounter with Zimmerman? Really?

You just keep piling one ignorant statement on top of another, Luissa...

Intentional Liberal Ignorance--we're wasting our time. Luissa will walk away claiming she wins. Classic example of why the two "sides" can't agree on anything.

And what are doing?
B. without looking it up you stated he called his girlfriend after it started, which isn't true
C. You can't admit Zimmerman caused the incident by following Martin instead of calling the police
D. You guys love to bring up Martin's past but never mention zimmerman has attacked a Police officer in defending his friend, and also had a restraining order put in place in his past by an ex...

And also where is Martin's blood all over Zimmerman? And how is someone following you not going to cause fear?

Give me a break. We never agree because you guys criminalize the boy who had done nothing to warrant being followed.

Now you're claiming that Martin WASN'T talking to his girlfriend on his cell after his first encounter with Zimmerman? Really?

Um no smart one. I posted a few posts back where Martin was already on the phone with his girlfriend.
Instead of calling me ignorant, follow the thread.

So how would he know to grab for it if his jacket fell open? You stated it would have been unrecognizable under his shirt in his waist band. So how would Martin known to grab it like Zimmerman claimed when his jacket fell open?

You may not be able to tell someone's wearing a concealed handgun under a tee shirt by looking at them but if you're wrestling around with them on the ground it's quite likely that you would FEEL the holstered gun. I don't think Martin confronts Zimmerman if he knows that Zimmerman has a gun. It's only common sense to assume that fact was discovered after the fight began.

Right now, we are all arguing over guesswork. Nobody knows nuthin' until the trial. And yes, that "we" includes myself.

And what are doing?

Um no smart one. I posted a few posts back where Martin was already on the phone with his girlfriend.

So are you making the contention that Zimmerman flashed his weapon at Martin...yet Martin didn't mention the fact that the guy who was hassling him was armed with a gun? Really, Luissa? That's plausible to you?:cuckoo:

Here's an article about the neighborhood watch dude that was charged with raping the woman. The article also mentions one of our local police officers who was also sexually assaulting women.

So, I'd be just of leery of a neighborhood watch dude, or cop, approaching me in the night as I would a black teenager.

Public safety stalwart jailed on rape charges | Crime | ADN.com

You'd be just as leery of a police officer approaching you in a bad neighborhood as you would a teenager? :cuckoo:

And, yes, I was reminded just the other day when I was walking to work nearby and my route intersected the path of two young black dudes. I was feeling cautious. One of them had his earplugs in, rapping along. The other saw me, and his eyes suddenly brightened. "Hey are those your dogs, those two dobermans?" He asked. "Those dogs are MONSTER!!!" He exclaimed. (the dogs weren't with me, but he'd obviously seen me with them before) I said, "Well, yes they are mine, but they're actually very nice dogs." "Oh, I know, I LOVE dogs," He said, "Those dogs are MONSTER, I can't believe those dogs!" I then realized that "monster" was a compliment to the dogs. : ) We walked along together for a ways and he just wouldn't shut up about how awesome my dogs are. He called me ma'am.

Someday maybe I'll learn not to stereotype.

And I mention the black dudes, because I think that's a lot what this Martin/Zimmerman thing was about. Zimmerman saw a suspicious BLACK kid, you know how those black kids are. And a lot of people continue that stereotype...Zimmerman killed the black kid but OBVIOUSLY it was the black kids' fault.

Tsk tsk tsk.

So are you making the contention that Zimmerman flashed his weapon at Martin...yet Martin didn't mention the fact that the guy who was hassling him was armed with a gun? Really, Luissa? That's plausible to you?:cuckoo:

Do you want to go off of what the girlfriend said? Because we can go there.

Maybe Zimmerman didn't flash the gun until AFTER Martin's call with his girlfriend was CUT OFF.

Maybe Zimmerman didn't flash the gun until AFTER Martin's call with his girlfriend was CUT OFF.

fine--then don't claim he was already afraid-----your story has more holes in it that Obama stories.

If you want to go off what his girlfriend said, we can... Because that would easily prove he was fearful and that Zimmerman is the one who found him again.

""He said this man was watching him, so he put his hoodie on. He said he lost the man," Martin's friend said. "I asked Trayvon to run, and he said he was going to walk fast. I told him to run, but he said he was not going to run."

Eventually, he would run, said the girl, thinking that he'd managed to escape. But suddenly the strange man was back, cornering Martin.

"Trayvon said, 'What are you following me for,' and the man said, 'What are you doing here.' Next thing I hear is somebody pushing, and somebody pushed Trayvon because the head set just fell. I called him again, and he didn't answer the phone."
http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=15959017

Since we don't know who attacked who, we don't know if Zimmerman was justified in using lethal force. I see your mind is already made up.

We know Zimmerman was attacked due to physical evidence & witness statements that prove it. There is no proof that Martin was ever attacked or in fear of his life prior to the shot ending his attack on Zimmerman.

No witness statement states who attacked whom first.

There are witnesses who saw Martin attacking Zimmerman. There is physical evidence that Martin attacked Zimmerman. There is no physical evidence showing Zimmerman attacked Martin.

Eventually, he would run, said the girl, thinking that he'd managed to escape. But suddenly the strange man was back, cornering Martin.

I just love the little add on there. LMAO

You're really not that bright, Luissa.

Do you not understand the concept of a "concealed weapon"? You don't know someone HAS it because it's not in sight! Trayvon Martin would only know that he was being followed by an armed man if Zimmerman had taken out his gun and brandished it. Do you remember Trayvon saying anything to his girlfriend about a guy with a gun bothering him during their phone conversation? I don't. Think that wouldn't have been mentioned if he HAD seen a gun? I'm pretty sure it would have come up.

You really are not bright? How would one know to grab for a gun that wasn't in sight?

Like I said before, you are too busy calling me stupid instead of looking up information. Zimmerman claimed he grabbed for his gun in his holster. How would he know to grab it if he had not seen it? Wouldn't one assume then he had a belt holster?
When a cop wears a belt holster cannot you not easily see it?

You're not allowed to wear a "belt holster" like a Police Officer would have, Luissa. A concealed carry weapon, by law has to be concealed from view. If it isn't you're going to be arrested. The holster that Zimmerman had goes down into the waistband of your pants. I have one exactly like it. It's designed that way so you CAN'T see the weapon.

Huh??? In my state, if you want to carry a weapon in plain view you can. No permit needed. You need a permit to carry a CONCEALED weapon, but that doesn't mean you have to conceal it, for crying out loud. It just means you MAY conceal it if you want to.

What's a "concealed carry weapon." That's silly. The permit is not for a particular weapon. The permit is for the right to carry a concealed weapon. Any weapon you own may be carried concealed. If you buy a brand new gun you can carry it concealed. Each weapon is not designated a "concealed carry weapon." The permit is for YOU to carry a concealed weapon, not for the gun itself to suddenly be designated a "concealed carry weapon" that now must always be hidden from view. Ridiculous.

We know Zimmerman was attacked due to physical evidence & witness statements that prove it. There is no proof that Martin was ever attacked or in fear of his life prior to the shot ending his attack on Zimmerman.

There are witnesses who saw Martin attacking Zimmerman. There is physical evidence that Martin attacked Zimmerman. There is no physical evidence showing Zimmerman attacked Martin.

There are witnesses who saw them fighting. I don't believe there were any witnesses who saw how it started, now were there?

There is physical evidence that Martin and Zimmerman were fighting. There is no physical evidence that Martin attacked Zimmerman without provocation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back