The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You may be right Sarah G, I tried to get into this case with an open mind but, honestly, watching the neighbors back peddle about hearing someone walking from right to left, the pop, pop, pop reference, or not seeing if it was a man or a woman scuffling to it was Zimmerman she saw on top. It's left me to wonder how far the prosecution is willing to go to convict this man whether he's innocent or not.
Case is still early though and there may be one credible witness that I haven't seen yet that may change my opinion.

The prosecution built their whole case around the:eusa_liar:lying dumbass DeeDee. You just saw their star witness go down in flames. That usually does not happen until the defense puts on their case.

If she does tweet about the trial, she'll be in jail for contempt before morning.

As much as I hate to even think about it, I wouldn't put it past her to say something to someone about it. I don't know that she even understood what the judge was telling her before she left about not talking to anyone about it.

If she does tweet about the trial, she'll be in jail for contempt before morning.

As much as I hate to even think about it, I wouldn't put it past her to say something to someone about it. I don't know that she even understood what the judge was telling her before she left about not talking to anyone about it.

She was so pissed about having to come back tomorrow that she probably didn't even listen to the judge.

The defense should have made more hash out of her than it did.

They look half afraid of her. She's also crying and she seems truly sad that Travon was killed.

They have to handle her with kid gloves, Sarah. She's young and they don't want to look like beasts in front of the jury hammering her.

Whoever has twitter, jump on search @Ms_Rachel94

That's some funny funny shit.

Some are saying they have found her 'new' name on there, but I haven't seen it mentioned yet.

No, I don't have a twitter account; I go to the twitter search feature.

Rachel Jeantel recounted to jurors in Zimmerman's second-degree murder trial how Martin told her he was being followed by a man as he walked through the Retreat at Twin Lakes townhome complex, on his way back from a convenience store to the home of his father's fiancée. Jeantel is considered one of the prosecution's most important witnesses, because she was the last person to talk to Martin before his encounter with Zimmerman on 26 February 2012.

She testified that Martin described the man following him as "a creepy-ass cracker" and he thought he had evaded him. But she said a short time later Martin let out a profanity. Martin said Zimmerman was behind him and she heard Martin ask: "What are you following me for?" She then heard what sounded like Martin's phone earpiece drop into the grass and she heard him say, "Get off! Get off!" The phone then went dead, she said.

Friend of Trayvon Martin testifies in George Zimmerman murder trial | World news

From the witness stand at today's trial, Rachel Jeantel, they young girl Trayvon was talking to when he "ran away" from George Zimmerman.

so, I flipped thru fox for a moment, and there it was, I simply cannot watch it, so can some kind soul, seriously and minus any bias sum how the defense/prosecution did today and why?

I will reward thee, 'heavily' many times.........;)

"whut you talkin bout willis"? :dunno:

LOL That summed it up!

Here's the summary on DD:

The Bernster kept having to repeat her for the court reporter, then of course he repeats her at the beginning as to what he wants her to say not what she actually said, OBJECTIONS, so that continues the entire testimony, he has to repeat for the jury and the court reporter, like every line she says. Then she's saying TM was saying "that niggah is following me", "there's that niggah again", 'white cracker".

Then West got up and there's impeachment coming, but West and DD have a communication and language barrier and DD has a brain barrier. Plus he's making her read and do math, so she's getting annoying, give him the eyeball and the are you listening!? (insert ebonic accent there).

Were there other witnesses today? lol

Yes - the lady that lost it on the 911 call and had to have victims adovacates come was up. It was teary. she was an earwitness with a lot of gaps so maybe 1/2 of a prosecution point? For tears and girl empathy.

Another witness was up, thought there was a "girl" on top because it was small, apparently made the ID off the 12 year old TM photo. That went around in a merry go round for awhile. Not very much AH-HA! there.

Waiting on John Good to get up for the defense with his sketch and wipe out the earwitnesses.

The DD show is a must see.

This guy usually has the videos up pretty quickly:

https://www.youtube.com/user/HeartInSanFrancisco

thank you, would I be mistaken if what I heard was incorrect as in this witness was supposed to be the bomb for the Prosecution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back