The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OHHHH! Eyeroll! Right before break for the day was asked.

I'd ask to continue, if I was the defense. I'd love to see her melt down.

She'll be tweeting it out tonight, just to have the defense shove it in her face tomorrow, along with everything else they didn't get to today.

Her Twitter is shut since this morning when I posted it.

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prosecution just found out about that and M O'M is all over the social networking thing.

so, I flipped thru fox for a moment, and there it was, I simply cannot watch it, so can some kind soul, seriously and minus any bias sum how the defense/prosecution did today and why?

I will reward thee, 'heavily' many times.........;)

MMMMMM. Okay.

Hang on.

so, I flipped thru fox for a moment, and there it was, I simply cannot watch it, so can some kind soul, seriously and minus any bias sum how the defense/prosecution did today and why?

"whut you talkin bout willis"? :dunno:

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!

West just caught her saying that she rushed through the deposition, and that she didn't answer accurately! Witness debunked!

HaHa According to you, she's been debunked several times since she got there. She is kicking butt in that courtroom.

Says you. She was just called for failing to answer accurately in her deposition. You cannot refute it in any way whatsoever, Sarah "Selective" G.

I think DD was planning on heading back down to Miami...nope sorry have to stay another day...defense tactic?

Terrible witness for prosecution...here she is the last person to speak to trayvon alive...his parents are in the gallery and she looks totally bored with having to testify in his honor...wow!

Add to that...she lied about her age and her reasons for not going to his funeral. Add to that, that she didnt check up on his fight and just thought the dad would probably help or someone she overheard in the back ground.

"whut you talkin bout willis"? :dunno:

LOL That summed it up!

Here's the summary on DD:

The Bernster kept having to repeat her for the court reporter, then of course he repeats her at the beginning as to what he wants her to say not what she actually said, OBJECTIONS, so that continues the entire testimony, he has to repeat for the jury and the court reporter, like every line she says. Then she's saying TM was saying "that niggah is following me", "there's that niggah again", 'white cracker".

Then West got up and there's impeachment coming, but West and DD have a communication and language barrier and DD has a brain barrier. Plus he's making her read and do math, so she's getting annoying, give him the eyeball and the are you listening!? (insert ebonic accent there).

Were there other witnesses today? lol

Yes - the lady that lost it on the 911 call and had to have victims adovacates come was up. It was teary. she was an earwitness with a lot of gaps so maybe 1/2 of a prosecution point? For tears and girl empathy.

Another witness was up, thought there was a "girl" on top because it was small, apparently made the ID off the 12 year old TM photo. That went around in a merry go round for awhile. Not very much AH-HA! there.

Waiting on John Good to get up for the defense with his sketch and wipe out the earwitnesses.

The DD show is a must see.

This guy usually has the videos up pretty quickly:

https://www.youtube.com/user/HeartInSanFrancisco

Last edited:

This is all you need to know:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiJyFEa1F6o]Train hits Another Train (Head on Collision) - YouTube[/ame]

That was epic lol!!!!

I'll bet the defense is doing a happy dance screaming thank god for public schools!!

Girlfriend said Martin was close to his fathers girlfriends home. How close is that house to where Martin was killed?

She wasn't his girlfriend.

[MENTION=23905]Trajan[/MENTION]

Two more points:
TM's dad was laughing his head off at DD - the show was that good.
There's a consensus here that the FBI needs to be called to reopen the race investigation for "white crackah" and "niggah".

I remember when Republicans were so excited by the thrashing Obama was going to get from Romney. Now they are excited by the thought of a guy getting off after chasing down and shooting to death an unarmed BLACK child. And they wonder why minorities won't join their party?

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad ShadowSolomonMan wasn't able to comment on any of this today. What would he have said about DD today (and tomorrow)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back