The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is she a bitch?

Because she acted like one on the stand and because she's a dumb ass?

She reported what was said and she has more credibility than Zimmerman.

And you are partly what is wrong with todays youth. She reported a shitload of lies, was rude and obnoxious, and has NO credibility whatsoever but if you want to back her ass up, then by all means go for it while I roll my eyes.

Why is race such a important part of this case? Whites committed evil acts based on race, and so much crime is now committed by blacks. Zimmerman didn't need a firearm and should have just used his cell to report the "Bad Guy". Martin wasn't hurting anyone. I don't think he intended too hurt anyone he was just passing through. Ironically, I think Zimmerman was trying to protect the neighborhood.

Have you seen the news today ( oh boy ) ? LIFE is all about race and gender.

God, I hope not, since I don't give a damn about either one.

I found this and what is positively terrifying if it's true her Facebook page says that she studied criminal justice at Miami University.

:lmao:

Last Thursday, Jeantel tweeted, “Plz plz lord dnt make me start next week.” On Friday, she linked to a photo of numerous liquor bottles from a tweet that reported, “16 months later wowww I need a drink.”

Later that day she wrote, "CNN and HLN is killing me bro.” Both cable networks have been offering extensive coverage of the Zimmerman case, which concluded jury selection last week.

In a post Sunday, Jeantel wrote “Court nails” and included a link to a photo showing fingernails with fresh orange polish.

On her Facebook page, Jeantel uploaded a photo Sunday showing an empty bottle of Hennessy cognac, along with the caption

, “Last drink for the week long ass week too.” According to her Facebook profile, Jeantel attended Miami Norland Senior High School and has “studied criminal justice at Miami University.”

As for where she works, Jeantel reported, “My mama n daddy do all the work I just spend it.”

Her "court nails"

jeantelnails.jpg

Teenage Star Witness Against George Zimmerman Has Tweeted About Case, Getting High, And Her "Court Nails" | The Smoking Gun

omg. This is just insane. I'm sorry I asked now. I need bleach to get the image of those nasty orange nails and glue all over her fingers out of my head.

And her parents don't mind her looking like a dumb ass in front of the whole world? Guess not. And people wonder why the fuck there is still problems going on with todays youth. Geez.

Her presence in the courtroom explains so much about "what's wrong with kids these days".

Dear heavens. This is the future. YIKES.

It could be worse:

World's Longest Fingernails

There was a woman in Nashville who ran a cash register with nails almost this long. They were disgusting, I thought I would hurl before I could get out of the place.

Well, I turned the channel. I can't handle Nancy Grace on top of Jane Whateverhername is. Too much of a double whammy.

no

you always want to end on a high note

for the jurors to think about overnight

"proper impeachment" comes tomorrow

but there is much more detail to obtain from her first

you should check out her friends tweets

I don't do the facebook thing OR the tweet thing. What are her friends saying? Are they calling the defense attorney a creepy cracker?:tongue:

I found this and what is positively terrifying if it's true her Facebook page says that she studied criminal justice at Miami University.

:lmao:

Last Thursday, Jeantel tweeted, “Plz plz lord dnt make me start next week.” On Friday, she linked to a photo of numerous liquor bottles from a tweet that reported, “16 months later wowww I need a drink.”

Later that day she wrote, "CNN and HLN is killing me bro.” Both cable networks have been offering extensive coverage of the Zimmerman case, which concluded jury selection last week.

In a post Sunday, Jeantel wrote “Court nails” and included a link to a photo showing fingernails with fresh orange polish.

On her Facebook page, Jeantel uploaded a photo Sunday showing an empty bottle of Hennessy cognac, along with the caption

, “Last drink for the week long ass week too.” According to her Facebook profile, Jeantel attended Miami Norland Senior High School and has “studied criminal justice at Miami University.”

As for where she works, Jeantel reported, “My mama n daddy do all the work I just spend it.”

Her "court nails"

jeantelnails.jpg

Teenage Star Witness Against George Zimmerman Has Tweeted About Case, Getting High, And Her "Court Nails" | The Smoking Gun

Why do I think that "studied criminal justice" means "visited a lot of boyfriends in jail"?

Well, I turned the channel. I can't handle Nancy Grace on top of Jane Whateverhername is. Too much of a double whammy.

I can't handle Nancy Grace on top of Jane Whateverhername is

in lite of what has been happening in court

true bearers of false witness

She'll be tweeting it out tonight, just to have the defense shove it in her face tomorrow, along with everything else they didn't get to today.

Her Twitter is shut since this morning when I posted it.

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prosecution just found out about that and M O'M is all over the social networking thing.

minnie is still open for business

https://twitter.com/XxiAM_Minnie

Hole E Blow The Lid Off!

You going to be around tomorrow morning for Part II DD Doomsday?

I think DD was planning on heading back down to Miami...nope sorry have to stay another day...defense tactic?

Terrible witness for prosecution...here she is the last person to speak to trayvon alive...his parents are in the gallery and she looks totally bored with having to testify in his honor...wow!

Add to that...she lied about her age and her reasons for not going to his funeral. Add to that, that she didnt check up on his fight and just thought the dad would probably help or someone she overheard in the back ground.

lots of people used her cell phone and texting

I caught that today, well not when DD said it, I'm picking up what you're putting down. This is the rumor coming on up to be served to State of Florida, et al.

Did we listen to the same witness? If I were you, I'd be looking at her bank accounts to see if Zimmerman's family paid her to be so stupid.

Zimmerman family paid her to contradict Zimmerman's self defense argument?

She completely discredited herself with "pop pop pop", not knowing who's voice was who's and saying that martin was on the bottom, face down when he was shot.

Even a Liberal can not shoot someone in the chest when he is laying face down.

He can reach around with his arm and shoot him in front.

Because she acted like one on the stand and because she's a dumb ass?

And you are partly what is wrong with todays youth. She reported a shitload of lies, was rude and obnoxious, and has NO credibility whatsoever but if you want to back her ass up, then by all means go for it while I roll my eyes.

Yes, we all understand the rightwing hate machine is going full bore on her. Did you expect anything less? She had some damning testimony against Zimmerman and the defense had some petty attacks against her that the rightwing is wetting themselves over

First round went to the prosecution

@jon_berzerk

IT WAS SOMEBODY ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's why she couldn't "remember" whatever what/where/etc. and why all the 100's of pages of texts that she was his "GF" and she said other people texted him, etc. from her phone.

I just smacked myself in the head with my phone on the Perry Mason moment.

Is this the rumor? If it is, this is going to be a beating like none other.

I just made your name red huge font ;-)

Her testimony isn't damning. We're asked to take her word, over Zimmerman's, and she's a lying druggie, who was high at the time she allegedly heard all these interesting things that compile the "best" evidence that should send a man to prison for murder.

Reasonable doubt. She is the epitome of it.

Yes, we all understand the rightwing hate machine is going full bore on her. Did you expect anything less? She had some damning testimony against Zimmerman and the defense had some petty attacks against her that the rightwing is wetting themselves over

First round went to the prosecution

You are :cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back