The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OHHHH! Eyeroll! Right before break for the day was asked.

I'd ask to continue, if I was the defense. I'd love to see her melt down.

She sounds like she is annoyed on an infinite level. She grunts and scratches and looks like she is zoning out at times.

yes her tweets from a couple of days ago

she was pissy cause she had to remain straight for court

she posted lastnight about her lovely court nails

--LOL

no

you always want to end on a high note

for the jurors to think about overnight

"proper impeachment" comes tomorrow

but there is much more detail to obtain from her first

you should check out her friends tweets

I don't do the facebook thing OR the tweet thing. What are her friends saying? Are they calling the defense attorney a creepy cracker?:tongue:

She'll be tweeting it out tonight, just to have the defense shove it in her face tomorrow, along with everything else they didn't get to today.

Her Twitter is shut since this morning when I posted it.

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prosecution just found out about that and M O'M is all over the social networking thing.

minnie is still open for business

https://twitter.com/XxiAM_Minnie

She'll be tweeting it out tonight, just to have the defense shove it in her face tomorrow, along with everything else they didn't get to today.

Her Twitter is shut since this morning when I posted it.

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prosecution just found out about that and M O'M is all over the social networking thing.

minnie is still open for business

https://twitter.com/XxiAM_Minnie

she said rachel lied...:lol:

I think DD was planning on heading back down to Miami...nope sorry have to stay another day...defense tactic?

Terrible witness for prosecution...here she is the last person to speak to trayvon alive...his parents are in the gallery and she looks totally bored with having to testify in his honor...wow!

Add to that...she lied about her age and her reasons for not going to his funeral. Add to that, that she didnt check up on his fight and just thought the dad would probably help or someone she overheard in the back ground.

lots of people used her cell phone and texting

It's hurting their case holding back like that as well. I can see that and I'm sure the jury can too.

I'm stating the facts on why they came across the way they did.
Your opinion as to the effect it had with the jury is an unknown, as we both have no idea how it came across with them.

There are court reporters who are saying the jury was listening to her very intently and there was one juror who seems a little impatient with all the sidebars. So we do have some idea how witnesses and lawyers are coming across to the jury.

You have a right to your opinion.
Everybody had OJ guilty until the verdict was read. Nobody really knows what goes on between the ears of the jurors.

no

I don't do the facebook thing OR the tweet thing. What are her friends saying? Are they calling the defense attorney a creepy cracker?:tongue:

I found this and what is positively terrifying if it's true her Facebook page says that she studied criminal justice at Miami University.

:lmao:

Last Thursday, Jeantel tweeted, “Plz plz lord dnt make me start next week.” On Friday, she linked to a photo of numerous liquor bottles from a tweet that reported, “16 months later wowww I need a drink.”

Later that day she wrote, "CNN and HLN is killing me bro.” Both cable networks have been offering extensive coverage of the Zimmerman case, which concluded jury selection last week.

In a post Sunday, Jeantel wrote “Court nails” and included a link to a photo showing fingernails with fresh orange polish.

On her Facebook page, Jeantel uploaded a photo Sunday showing an empty bottle of Hennessy cognac, along with the caption

, “Last drink for the week long ass week too.” According to her Facebook profile, Jeantel attended Miami Norland Senior High School and has “studied criminal justice at Miami University.”

As for where she works, Jeantel reported, “My mama n daddy do all the work I just spend it.”

Her "court nails"

jeantelnails.jpg

Teenage Star Witness Against George Zimmerman Has Tweeted About Case, Getting High, And Her "Court Nails" | The Smoking Gun

Last edited:
It could have been an an echo, she didn't say he was laying face down when he got shot.

Why are you politicizing this?

The only reason Zimmerman went on trial for murder in the first place is because of political agendas

The lead investigator wanted him arrested right away. It was Republican/ Fox News analyst Florida State Attorney's office who stopped the investigation.

That might have something to do with the fact that it's not the investigator's job to decide who is and isn't prosecuted. Y'think?

I liked the white lady who said it was trayvon's voice screaming...and then destroyed her credibility by sayiing she heard 3 shots...

Then the black lady with the mumbles...

The black lady who said she couldn't go to the funeral because she couldn't bear to see the boy's body?

For all those who believe Zimmerman was on top... How does one explain the abrasions on the back of Zimmerman's head? Self inflicted?

It was two small lacerations and they could have happened in the rush getting out of his truck or bumped on something chasing down Martin, could have happened in the struggle.

I think Zimmerman could have very well hit his head on the concrete but there was no bashing his head on the concrete.

:rolleyes:

no

She is already impeached, Jon. She admitted to lying under oath when she was questioned by the Florida State Attorney’s Office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back