The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very little blood and it was from a scrape on the tip of his nose:

zimmermannosetipatSPD2pinholes_zps2a52bf2a.jpg

Sanford Police Department took the above picture about 45 minutes after Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin, you can see two pinholes on the tip of Zimmerman's nose which is exactly the location of the bleeding Officer Wagner's picture shows.

Sarah, with respect I don't think you're considering this issue fairly. On your picture, it's not just two pinholes, but there's also a cut on the upper bridge of his nose. Also, he may have damage on the inside parts of his nose that can't easily be seen from the outside.

Please consider this picture of Zimmerman's bloody nose, which points to there being trauma which would cause the bleeding in the first place:

zimmerman_scene_photo.jpg

Forget it, she is blind. Blinded with emotion, and prevaricated assumptions.

Ever had a broken nose or seen anyone with a broken nose? You can tell when it is broken, it bleeds a lot, the blood would not have been just at the scratch on the tip. Look closley at the picture you posted, if you are fair and not biased, you will see blood is only coming from the tip of his nose..

Ever had a broken nose or seen anyone with a broken nose? You can tell when it is broken, it bleeds a lot, the blood would not have been just at the scratch on the tip. Look closley at the picture you posted, if you are fair and not biased, you will see blood is only coming from the tip of his nose..

Do you believe the doctor lied in his medical report indicating that Z had a broken nose? How do you think Z got these injuries?

I agree. Ad Hominem is fallacy. I questioned your veracity.
You claim there was no rage. Were you there? Witnesses have said in deposition that Martin was on top of Zimmerman beating him. Sounds like rage to me.
You said Martin was trying to get away from Zimmerman, but yet, Martin doubled back and attacked him.
You said Zimmerman was not violently beat. He had several lacerations to his scalp, 4 lumps in distinctly different areas of his scalp and a broken nose. I call that violent. I would certainly be in fear for MY life.
You said, that Zimmerman chased and confronted Martin, but evidence supports Zimmerman's account that Martin attacked him.
Yes Mr Zimmerman's injuries were minor in comparison to Martin's but if we are to accept Zimmerman's and Good's accounts, both supported by a time line established by the recorded phone call and forensics, Zimmerman was getting his head slammed into the sidewalk and was reasonably in fear for his life.

How can being called a delicious salty snack be racist? there was no rage, Martin was trying to get away from Zimmerman. Zimmerman was not violently beat. Zimmerman chased Martin down and confronted him, they got into a fight,Zimmerman got a couple minor injuries and killed Martin.

So which is it? Sarcasm or stupidity?

Murder!

What you see has been filtered through a media executive to make whatever point that particular media outlet wants to make. The jury will only see official photographs and not get to see any of the enhanced, adjusted or photoshopped depictions that you do.

You claim there was no rage. Were you there? Witnesses have said in deposition that Martin was on top of Zimmerman beating him. Sounds like rage to me.
You said Martin was trying to get away from Zimmerman, but yet, Martin doubled back and attacked him.
You said Zimmerman was not violently beat. He had several lacerations to his scalp, 4 lumps in distinctly different areas of his scalp and a broken nose. I call that violent. I would certainly be in fear for MY life.
You said, that Zimmerman chased and confronted Martin, but evidence supports Zimmerman's account that Martin attacked him.
Yes Mr Zimmerman's injuries were minor in comparison to Martin's but if we are to accept Zimmerman's and Good's accounts, both supported by a time line established by the recorded phone call and forensics, Zimmerman was getting his head slammed into the sidewalk and was reasonably in fear for his life.

How can being called a delicious salty snack be racist? there was no rage, Martin was trying to get away from Zimmerman. Zimmerman was not violently beat. Zimmerman chased Martin down and confronted him, they got into a fight,Zimmerman got a couple minor injuries and killed Martin.

Murder!

Suicide by arrogance.

Witnesses have said in deposition that Martin was on top of Zimmerman beating him. Sounds like rage to me.
Martin doubled back and attacked him.
He had several lacerations to his scalp, 4 lumps in distinctly different areas of his scalp and a broken nose. I call that violent. I would certainly be in fear for MY life.
evidence supports Zimmerman's account that Martin attacked him.

Or... Zimmerman scratched his own head as he was trying to scoot out from underneath TM?

Last edited:
Sarah, with respect I don't think you're considering this issue fairly. On your picture, it's not just two pinholes, but there's also a cut on the upper bridge of his nose. Also, he may have damage on the inside parts of his nose that can't easily be seen from the outside.

Please consider this picture of Zimmerman's bloody nose, which points to there being trauma which would cause the bleeding in the first place:

zimmerman_scene_photo.jpg

Forget it, she is blind. Blinded with emotion, and prevaricated assumptions.

So you are suggesting that this was a coverup? A conspiracy? You are basely predictable, Sarah.

Aimmerman with another expensive custom made suit with expensive tie, today. My, my, my, don't he look chic?

I'd bet everyone in the court room is wearing different clothes than they were yesterday. ('cept the Judge)

50/50 even you changed your underwear.

Not all of them wear a new tailor made suit every day.

His attorney's buy him the suits. Happens in every high profile case, by a qualified attorney.

Aimmerman with another expensive custom made suit with expensive tie, today. My, my, my, don't he look chic?

I'd bet everyone in the court room is wearing different clothes than they were yesterday. ('cept the Judge)

Not all of them have a defense team that wants to present their client in the best possible light.
Would you rather he wear a prison jump suit?

Murder!

Suicide by arrogance.
Murder by a psycho bean bandit.:eek:

I didn't see what the prosecution accomplished there, in the cross examination of Good.

Is Good witness #6?

Ah, now I see.

Mr. Good could not see and punches connect from where he was, either because of distance or poor lighting.

He only saw what looked like "raining down blows MMA style" but not the actual fist connecting with face.

And Martin was definitely on top of Zimmerman.

Last edited:

Not all of them have a defense team that wants to present their client in the best possible light.
Would you rather he wear a prison jump suit?

Yes, that would be appropriate.:eusa_angel:

Witnesses have said in deposition that Martin was on top of Zimmerman beating him. Sounds like rage to me.
Martin doubled back and attacked him.
He had several lacerations to his scalp, 4 lumps in distinctly different areas of his scalp and a broken nose. I call that violent. I would certainly be in fear for MY life.
evidence supports Zimmerman's account that Martin attacked him.

Or... Zimmerman scratched his own head as he was trying to scoot out from underneath TM?
Sure! We'll just go with that. :doubt:

I watched this video again and then bumped it up against his next interview with Sean Hannity. The reenactment seems very credible to me and it was the very next day. It was not known to Zimmerman who saw or heard what had happened and what would be reported to police outside of his account...I think this reenactment is pretty close to what actually happened.

Interesting to me was that Tray had walked up the T while GZ was in the car and then went right (in the direction of fiances house), but then Tray comes back and actually circles GZs car when GZ was in it talking to 911 dispatch. Then he says Tray went back up the T in sidewalk the same way as the first time (to the right and on the sidewalk going behind the apts and towards the fiances house).

Its at this time that GZ gets out of car to give location and walks up the T. Its interesting to me, because this is not a teenager that is running away in fear...this is someone coming back to the problem. So Tray actually comes back to GZ twice...thats not someone running scared. Very Important...its credible, because it plays out the same way on the 911 tape.

At the scene reenactment
Raw Video: George Zimmerman reenacts incident for Sanford Police - YouTube

Sean Hannity interview
George Zimmerman's Exclusive Full Interview With Sean Hannity 7/18/2012 - YouTube

Now in Trays favor (Hannity tape)...Im convinced that GZ was going for his gun now, which was the reason I revisited these tapes...I wanted to be sure or more sure. GZ describes trayvon walking toward him at one point and going for his waist band...he tells sean (approximately 5:00 mark) that tray reaches into his waistband as if he was grabbing for a weapon or that he wanted GZ to think he had a weapon. This is important to me, because not only was GZ confronted and being called out for following, but GZ also thinks this kid may have a weapon in his waistband...thats what he told sean. So, I believe that GZ knowing that and fearing a confrontation that it is reasonable to believe that GZ would go for the gun to protect himself...not a phone. Remember the gun was where he was grabbing....the phone was not.

Regardless of what he was grabbing for, there is no way to know what Tray was thinking when he went grabbing for something. It could have been a knife, anything. GZ describes being hit just after attempting to reach. My problem with this is that Zimmerman is not defusing the situation...he is an adult and this is a kid....make it clear who you are...hell I would have said something when the kid was circling my car. GZ never did that...he could have defused the situation. It could have been an "oh my fault, bro...Im with NH watch and weve had some break ins...Im George"..."where are ya headed is everything okay?" Thats it...thats all he has to do and I cant understand why he didnt do that.

You don't know much about gangs do you.

More than you think. Maybe not those exact words...lol...but you get the point...have a conversation...ask? If you are suspicious...speak up. He acted kind of cowardly imo...but of course his diehards dont see anything that he could have done differently...you arent a diehard are ya, sunshine? Wannabes arent above approach...unless you are scared of them. Yeah, I would have said something to someone circling my vehicle.

And if I am assuming he is a gangster, then would I not be guilty of profiling? You just profiled, sunshine...lol. What? Hes black and wearing a hoodie, so hes a gangster and cant be asked where hes headed or if everything is okay? Interesting.

Jeeze, how far off center can you get. There are pictures of him making gang hand signals. And I am not the police, so I am not 'profiling.' I am a private citizen who has worked with all sorts of people, many of them gang members. Li'l Trayvon wasn't looking for conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back