The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very little blood and it was from a scrape on the tip of his nose:

zimmermannosetipatSPD2pinholes_zps2a52bf2a.jpg

Sanford Police Department took the above picture about 45 minutes after Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin, you can see two pinholes on the tip of Zimmerman's nose which is exactly the location of the bleeding Officer Wagner's picture shows.

Sarah, with respect I don't think you're considering this issue fairly. On your picture, it's not just two pinholes, but there's also a cut on the upper bridge of his nose. Also, he may have damage on the inside parts of his nose that can't easily be seen from the outside.

Please consider this picture of Zimmerman's bloody nose, which points to there being trauma which would cause the bleeding in the first place:

zimmerman_scene_photo.jpg

Forget it, she is blind. Blinded with emotion, and prevaricated assumptions.

Turn off your Idiot Box people. This is just another distraction farce meant to dumb you down further. This man has already been convicted anyway. He was convicted the day the corrupt MSM declared him 'Evil White Man.' He obviously can't receive a fair trial now. Debating this farce really is an exercise in futility. So put your potato chips down, and get off the couch. Enjoy a nice Summer day instead. Don't allow them to dumb you down further. Have a nice day. :)

Dont worry sooner or later there will be a thread about a paul.

good to know. Im very much aware that we can't possibly tell how much grass stains there were without a closer examination of the jacket.

I don't think the prosecution will do that though, because the evidence right now points to Zimmerman being on the bottom.

Indeed. The jury would be foolish, or paid off, to rule Zimmerman guilty of murder. He acted in self-defense.

People let OJ go and elected Obama for another term.... Never underestimate the mass stupidity of some people.

If these people have been intimidated, then the man's right to a fair trial would have been violated. I would think he could appeal a ruling on that basis.

Turn off your Idiot Box people. This is just another distraction farce meant to dumb you down further. This man has already been convicted anyway. He was convicted the day the corrupt MSM declared him 'Evil White Man.' He obviously can't receive a fair trial now. Debating this farce really is an exercise in futility. So put your potato chips down, and get off the couch. Enjoy a nice Summer day instead. Don't allow them to dumb you down further. Have a nice day. :)

Dont worry sooner or later there will be a thread about a paul.

Don't get sucked into this farce. Don't let em dumb you down further. Get off the couch and enjoy a nice Summer day instead. Have a good one. :)

Yeah he's also the despicable jerk that decided to not help the guy crying out for help.

And just who is the person that was crying out for help? Since you seem to know as a fact who it was, tell us all so that can be cleared up.

As far as what I've heard in the trial so far, no person has come forward to say with 100% confidence that it was M or Z.

Why would TM scream HELP!?

TM was holding his hand over GZ mouth to shut him up. The only eye witness said GZ yelled HELP!

I think because he saw Zimmerman get his gun out, that is why Martin screamed.

Last edited:
Turn off your Idiot Box people. Enjoy a nice Summer day instead. This is a distraction farce meant to dumb you down further. This man has already been convicted anyway. He was convicted the day the corrupt MSM declared him 'Evil White Man.' He obviously cannot receive a fair trial now. Debating this farce really is an exercise in futility. So put your potato chips down, and get off the couch. Don't allow them to dumb you down further. Have a nice day. :)

Too late! I lost 100 IQ points listening to DD testify. I may as will finish the job.

Turn off your Idiot Box people. Enjoy a nice Summer day instead. This is a distraction farce meant to dumb you down further. This man has already been convicted anyway. He was convicted the day the corrupt MSM declared him 'Evil White Man.' He obviously cannot receive a fair trial now. Debating this farce really is an exercise in futility. So put your potato chips down, and get off the couch. Don't allow them to dumb you down further. Have a nice day. :)

Not everyone is sitting on a couch at home or somewhere else. Some of us actually work and listen in via the internet while doing other things. It's called multi-tasking. To be honest, I'd rather be at the beach.

If the first part of your post is true, that seems to contradict what Sarah G said. Then again, I can't see any grass clipping on his jacket from the photograph she provided. Maybe they were brushed off?

That is highly probable, what we are seeing is a picture taken 45 minutes later after Z had been transported to the police station. The jacket probably was waterproof or water resistant and would dry off quickly and the grass fall off or be rubbed off as he was being transported. The only other explanation is that the police lied in their police report.

That sounds reasonable.

As for the latter... if there are indeed grass stains on his knees that strongly supports the notion that Martin was on top, ground-pounding Zimmerman's face in.

I actually do not put much weight on that. I have seen the photos of the pants and there are indeed grass stains at the knees, but when those stains got on the pants is merely speculation.

I'm not so sure about that, Eagle. If the stains were wet, that'd give us some sort of a timeline. If dry, then I'll agree with you.

Forget it, she is blind. Blinded with emotion, and prevaricated assumptions.

I have to be brutally honest. I think there are a lot of people in this thread who have already formed their judgments, and are now meandering through the evidence and the testimonies... some overtly, some subtly.

WTF does wet grass sound like?

Like a wet rustling, Thanatos. Obviously wet grass being moved has its own distinct sound, much like wet leaves or wet straw.

Dont see how you hear that on a phone.

It depends on how close the phone is to the ground, how quiet the night was, the materials on Martin's shoes, and how long that wet grass may have been, and the clarity & volume of the phone at that time. There are variables here.

As O'Mara returned to his seat from questioning, you could see him smiling. He believes he just nailed it.

Between Rachel Chantal and this Good guy, he pretty much did. That star witness was devastating. I've seen most of her testimony and she was awful for the prosecution.

I'm not so sure about that, Eagle. If the stains were wet, that'd give us some sort of a timeline. If dry, then I'll agree with you.

The picture I saw showed dry pants, but the pictures were taken much later, allowing them to dry. I have not seen photos of the pants which purport to show the condition of the pants in the immediate aftermath of the incident. That does not mean such evidence does not exist, it merely means I have not seen it.

Then how can being called the color of sweet delicious chocolate be racist?

There was out of control irrational rage from Martin. He continued to beat a person who was not harming him & begging for help. That warrants deadly force from a gun. Martin was clearly irrational & would have killed Zimmerman.

Who said being called chocolate is racist? Martin was a scared teenager trying to get away from Zimmerman.

No he wasn't!

Yes he was.

Not everyone is sitting on a couch at home or somewhere else. Some of us actually work and listen in via the internet while doing other things. It's called multi-tasking. To be honest, I'd rather be at the beach.

Yup - I am outside erecting a building.

Yeah he's also the despicable jerk that decided to not help the guy crying out for help.

And just who is the person that was crying out for help? Since you seem to know as a fact who it was, tell us all so that can be cleared up.

As far as what I've heard in the trial so far, no person has come forward to say with 100% confidence that it was M or Z.

Why would TM scream HELP!?

TM was holding his hand over GZ mouth to shut him up. The only eye witness said GZ yelled HELP!

I have been in hundreds of street fights and have seen hundreds more.

I never saw anyone holding someones's nose and clamping his mouth. Choking works much better.

Too late! I lost 100 IQ points listening to DD testify. I may as will finish the job.

Another American Public School success story.

AMERICA'S #1!! AMERICA'S #1!! WOO HOO!!

I agree. Ad Hominem is fallacy. I questioned your veracity.
You claim there was no rage. Were you there? Witnesses have said in deposition that Martin was on top of Zimmerman beating him. Sounds like rage to me.
You said Martin was trying to get away from Zimmerman, but yet, Martin doubled back and attacked him.
You said Zimmerman was not violently beat. He had several lacerations to his scalp, 4 lumps in distinctly different areas of his scalp and a broken nose. I call that violent. I would certainly be in fear for MY life.
You said, that Zimmerman chased and confronted Martin, but evidence supports Zimmerman's account that Martin attacked him.
Yes Mr Zimmerman's injuries were minor in comparison to Martin's but if we are to accept Zimmerman's and Good's accounts, both supported by a time line established by the recorded phone call and forensics, Zimmerman was getting his head slammed into the sidewalk and was reasonably in fear for his life.

How can being called a delicious salty snack be racist? there was no rage, Martin was trying to get away from Zimmerman. Zimmerman was not violently beat. Zimmerman chased Martin down and confronted him, they got into a fight,Zimmerman got a couple minor injuries and killed Martin.

So which is it? Sarcasm or stupidity?

Zimmerman with another expensive custom made suit with expensive tie, today. My, my, my, don't he look chic?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back