The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good just once again identified Martin as the one on top via a cel taken of the 7-11 video, as the one straddling Mr. Zimmerman. The State just signed it's own death warrant by calling this witness.

That question has merit.

If Zimmerman were on the bottom, and presumably this scuffle was on wet grass, why are there no stains on the back of his jacket?

Furthermore, are there any stains on Martin's pants?

Why would we presume the scuffle occured on wet grass?

I had thought that was the case. The star witness Jenteal, iirc, said that she heard the sound of "wet grass."

The police report states that the back of Z's jacket was wet and covered with grass clippings. No indications of mud, blood or grass stains

The pictures of Martins hoody show the front is soaked while the back is relatively dry. There are grass stains at the knee on Martins pants

If the first part of your post is true, that seems to contradict what Sarah G said. Then again, I can't see any grass clipping on his jacket from the photograph she provided. Maybe they were brushed off?

As for the latter... if there are indeed grass stains on his knees that strongly supports the notion that Martin was on top, ground-pounding Zimmerman's face in.

Witness John Good - probably should have been considered the most important witness for this trial. He is the one that went outside and saw more of what happened than anyone else.

Yeah he's also the despicable jerk that decided to not help the guy crying out for help.

And just who is the person that was crying out for help? Since you seem to know as a fact who it was, tell us all so that can be cleared up.

As far as what I've heard in the trial so far, no person has come forward to say with 100% confidence that it was M or Z.

Why would TM scream HELP!?

TM was holding his hand over GZ mouth to shut him up. The only eye witness said GZ yelled HELP!

Last edited:
Very little blood and it was from a scrape on the tip of his nose:

zimmermannosetipatSPD2pinholes_zps2a52bf2a.jpg

Sanford Police Department took the above picture about 45 minutes after Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin, you can see two pinholes on the tip of Zimmerman's nose which is exactly the location of the bleeding Officer Wagner's picture shows.

Witness John Good - probably should have been considered the most important witness for this trial. He is the one that went outside and saw more of what happened than anyone else.

Yeah he's also the despicable jerk that decided to not help the guy crying out for help.

And just who is the person that was crying out for help? Since you seem to know as a fact who it was, tell us all so that can be cleared up.

As far as what I've heard in the trial so far, no person has come forward to say with 100% confidence that it was M or Z.
I believe Good will testify that Zimmerman was calling for help and was on the bottom.

I enjoy your comments, by the way. You should be on the jury. You're inquisitive and seem to be unprejudiced.
While some of "us" will naturally lean towards a guy who seems to have acted in self defense, and others will lean against a white guy who killed a black kid without regard for justification, you seem to remain objective.
Certainly more so than me or truthseeker420.

Rep incoming.

I said "decided to not help the guy crying out for help." How do you go from my statement to your statement "you seem to know as a fact who it was, tell us all so that can be cleared up?"

I have no idea who was crying out for help. It could have been either of them as far as I can tell. If Zimmerman made that yelp, why not have him reproduce it? .. put the glove on.

Why would we presume the scuffle occured on wet grass?

Martin's pants were wet at the knees. There were wet grass stains on the back of Zimmerman's jacket. Martin on top, Zimmerman on bottom. The facts are irrefutable.

good to know. Im very much aware that we can't possibly tell how much grass stains there were without a closer examination of the jacket.

I don't think the prosecution will do that though, because the evidence right now points to Zimmerman being on the bottom.

Indeed. The jury would be foolish, or paid off, to rule Zimmerman guilty of murder. He acted in self-defense.

Turn off your Idiot Box people. Enjoy a nice Summer day instead. This is a distraction farce meant to dumb you down further. This man has already been convicted anyway. He was convicted the day the corrupt MSM declared him 'Evil White Man.' He obviously cannot receive a fair trial now. Debating this farce really is an exercise in futility. So put your potato chips down, and get off the couch. Don't allow them to dumb you down further. Have a nice day. :)

Sanford Police Department took the above picture about 45 minutes after Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin, you can see two pinholes on the tip of Zimmerman's nose which is exactly the location of the bleeding Officer Wagner's picture shows.

He had just been cleaned up you idiot. Do you think the cops photoshopped the image I just posted??

Once again, for posterity:

zimmerman_scene_photo.jpg

I believe Good will testify that Zimmerman was calling for help and was on the bottom.

I enjoy your comments, by the way. You should be on the jury. You're inquisitive and seem to be unprejudiced.
While some of "us" will naturally lean towards a guy who seems to have acted in self defense, and others will lean against a white guy who killed a black kid without regard for justification, you seem to remain objective.
Certainly more so than me or truthseeker420.

Rep incoming.

get a room...

What the fuck does your feelings that he wasn't beat enough have to do with whether HE felt his life was at risk?

Sarah, with respect I don't think you're considering this issue fairly. On your picture, it's not just two pinholes, but there's also a cut on the upper bridge of his nose. Also, he may have damage on the inside parts of his nose that can't easily be seen from the outside.

Please consider this picture of Zimmerman's bloody nose, which points to there being trauma which would cause the bleeding in the first place:

zimmerman_scene_photo.jpg

Martin's pants were wet at the knees. There were wet grass stains on the back of Zimmerman's jacket. Martin on top, Zimmerman on bottom. The facts are irrefutable.

good to know. Im very much aware that we can't possibly tell how much grass stains there were without a closer examination of the jacket.

I don't think the prosecution will do that though, because the evidence right now points to Zimmerman being on the bottom.

Indeed. The jury would be foolish, or paid off, to rule Zimmerman guilty of murder. He acted in self-defense.

People let OJ go and elected Obama for another term.... Never underestimate the mass stupidity of some people.

If the first part of your post is true, that seems to contradict what Sarah G said. Then again, I can't see any grass clipping on his jacket from the photograph she provided. Maybe they were brushed off?

That is highly probable, what we are seeing is a picture taken 45 minutes later after Z had been transported to the police station. The jacket probably was waterproof or water resistant and would dry off quickly and the grass fall off or be rubbed off as he was being transported. The only other explanation is that the police lied in their police report.

As for the latter... if there are indeed grass stains on his knees that strongly supports the notion that Martin was on top, ground-pounding Zimmerman's face in.

I actually do not put much weight on that. I have seen the photos of the pants and there are indeed grass stains at the knees, but when those stains got on the pants is merely speculation.

Turn off your Idiot Box people. This is just another distraction farce meant to dumb you down further. This man has already been convicted anyway. He was convicted the day the corrupt MSM declared him 'Evil White Man.' He obviously can't receive a fair trial now. Debating this farce really is an exercise in futility. So put your potato chips down, and get off the couch. Enjoy a nice Summer day instead. Don't allow them to dumb you down further. Have a nice day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back