The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
See agree with her, she provides a reach around. Disagree with her and she brings down her "rep" authority down on your ass. ROFL I bet she'd love it if negs sent electric shocks through the interweb :)

Cool!!! I think I could design the physical system. Any software designers here?

Yo! Yeah system engineer, I wrote and / or fixed most of Windows, Java, Netscape, pretty sure I could handle the software this one. Will your device be accessed through a keyboard interrupt or do you want to go bluetooth?
Good question. I don't think blew toof has the ability to carry enough power to actually stun someone. Maybe a Tessla coil hidden within a webcam? We could give them away with Arizona Watermelon drinks.

You do realize black eyes don't appear immediately after an injury to the face, don't you?
You do realize they could have been self inflicted, don't you? No bruises around the eye area the night of the murder.

And how do you propose Z would have hurt himself bad enough to cause both eye areas to be bruised?

You do realize black eyes don't appear immediately after an injury to the face, don't you?
You do realize they could have been self inflicted, don't you? No bruises around the eye area the night of the murder.

And how do you propose Z would have hurt himself bad enough to cause both eye areas to be bruised?

itsmagic.jpg

All you left wing racist asshats are ignoring an important pice of the testimony. That TM actuall got home and could have been in the house and safe, but instead he chose to go back and confront GZ.

That clearly puts TM in the wrong.

Fact.

Now you have him circling back.

Fact checkers indeed.

No, it was the testimony of the witness FOR THE PROSECUTION, that had him "circling back" as you so hyperbolically put it.

No, the ones who care about facts. That was a lame assed deflection.

Wut? Dis how eyez talks now.

Its not deflection, its all about your fact checkers and what they are about. Thier "facts" are skewed sir.

Hey nit wit, here's the facts:

She LIED 3 times. It has nothing at all to do with Testarosa's post.

It's up to the jury to decide if she lied, not any jailhouse lawyer like you.:evil:

There is no evidence that anyone slammed his head into the concrete or he had a broken nose.. He could have got those two very small cuts from a number of things.

It is beyond stupid to claim that there is no evidence that Zimmerman's nose was broken.
george-zimmerman-broken-nose.jpg

It is almost as silly to claim that there is no evidence that his head was pounded into the concrete.

George+Zimmerman+had+black+eyes.jpg

Where is the blood, fool?

The blood clotted before it reached his shirt. No blood on neck of shirt. The blood did not even travel the full length of his neck.

These were superficial flesh injuries. He did not even need stitches or a dressing on it.

They did not even bother to x=ray Z's nose which proves it was not broken.
You obviously ignored the testimony of the PA that examined him.

Now you juss be's playin da fool.

Get off da thread.

Get off, get off.

OMG. I logged in to big font "self inflicted".

I need to rename the thread to Twilight Zone Thread.

Get off da thread.

Get off, get off.

Probably not.

Racism is a very difficult thing to overcome. Couple that with the "holy" gun and there you go.

Well to Ernie's defense, his issue may be old guys verses younger guys.. or based on the the lack of video and / or decent witnesses for the prosecution in the TM case. Have to remember we don't have a video like this bus showing zimmerman's face as he cursed about Trayvon and gave chase and reached for his "phone" at the start of the conversation.
You don't suppose he could have actually been reaching for his phone, do you? He was very likely going to call dispatch to inform responding officers of his location and his contact with the subject.

But you are convinced that he was reaching for his gun without regard to logic and Zimmerman's account.

Well, not im my case...I think he was reaching for the gun, because as it turns out there was no phone there...only a gun. But it doesnt matter, he is reaching for something and is hit while in the process...GZs own words. We dont know what Trayvon was thinking, but if GZ is allowed to be suspicious of Trayvon, then Trayvon has the same right to be suspicious of someone following him in the dark.

Of these two scenarios, it is GZ who is acting the most suspicious and creepy. Again, if we had no audio and just a video of that night...there would be many that would initially be wondering about this strange truck following this kid home from the store.

Many are looking at this with all of the hindsight information. On that night, neither had any of this information...lol.

George Zimmerman Medical Report Sheds Light on Injuries After Trayvon Martin Shooting - ABC News

play video: time stamp at about 1:06.

I think I'll take the word of the doctor over that of the ironically named "truthseeker."
Family doctor= conflict of interest.

Mo mri's no x-rays.

If this had been a worker's comp case he would have been shot down.

Holy cow a quarter inch and a one inch wound! Horrible.

Z refused to go to follow up treatment.

I did not see any two black eyes on Z the night of the battle.

Z was on psycho meds before the incident.

He gave plenty of interviews after that day, to the police,no black eye.

Da ratz beez one righteous mo fo

Daz rite. I be's all that, an mo. Now you's has ta bez escusin' me, I has a kawl comin' in ohn my sail foam. An yes, I's be fin ta use a boo toof.

Its not deflection, its all about your fact checkers and what they are about. Thier "facts" are skewed sir.

Facts are facts. The fact that they don't support your desire to see Zimmerman incarcerated do not indicate any skewing.

These are your fact checkers.

:clap2:

wtf? Do you have any clue what you are talking about?

You're clueless and an obama supporter, but I repeat myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back