The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is beyond stupid to claim that there is no evidence that Zimmerman's nose was broken.
george-zimmerman-broken-nose.jpg

It is almost as silly to claim that there is no evidence that his head was pounded into the concrete.

George+Zimmerman+had+black+eyes.jpg

Where is the blood, fool?

The blood clotted before it reached his shirt. No blood on neck of shirt. The blood did not even travel the full length of his neck.

These were superficial flesh injuries. He did not even need stitches or a dressing on it.

They did not even bother to x=ray Z's nose which proves it was not broken.

The blood, you pathetic fucking asshole, is ON his head. Are you blind as well as retarded?

Your grand "AHA" moment is that the blood doesn't appear to soak the collar is of less than no significance.

The paramedic testified that she cleaned his wounds so she could assess his injuries.

George Zimmerman Medical Report Sheds Light on Injuries After Trayvon Martin Shooting - ABC News

play video: time stamp at about 1:06.

I think I'll take the word of the doctor over that of the ironically named "truthseeker."

You must consider anyone who calls themselves truth anything at USMB, an idiot. More so for this one that appends the number 420 at the end. What you get from his is filtered through a cloud of cannabis smoke.

Rule 41 - MOe's law:

The appearance of "truth" in a posters handle directly coincides with the disappearance of truth from their posts.

Family doctor= conflict of interest.

Mo mri's no x-rays.

If this had been a worker's comp case he would have been shot down.

Holy cow a quarter inch and a one inch wound! Horrible.

Z refused to go to follow up treatment.

I did not see any two black eyes on Z the night of the battle.

Z was on psycho meds before the incident.

You do realize black eyes don't appear immediately after an injury to the face, don't you?

He gave plenty of interviews after that day, to the police,no black eye.

Watch the PA testimony, that is what is relevant to the case/injuries/court/decision/jury/facts/evidence/what's real/blue sky/et al

Cool!!! I think I could design the physical system. Any software designers here?

Yo! Yeah system engineer, I wrote and / or fixed most of Windows, Java, Netscape, pretty sure I could handle the software this one. Will your device be accessed through a keyboard interrupt or do you want to go bluetooth?
Good question. I don't think blew toof has the ability to carry enough power to actually stun someone. Maybe a Tessla coil hidden within a webcam? We could give them away with Arizona Watermelon drinks.

I was thinking a good ole fashioned capacitor attached to a couple metal keys or mouse buttons. But yeah I suppose a special bottom on one of those 7-Eleven single drink cans and we could go remote. Lemon battery?

Last edited:
Here is a video Zimmerman with these big ass bandages on his face and head for a couple small cuts, no black eyes. It is very idiotic.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX1sxARNq_c"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX1sxARNq_c[/ame]

Last edited:
To be honest...if I observed a dude following me, in the dark rain. I'd high-tail it home and call the cops or my parent/parents.
But that's trying to speak from an adults perspective.....which I'm not sure I qualify for....bwhahaha.
From my days though.......of being 7' tall and bullet proof ???? That's a whole other skittles game.

so far the testimony is that zimmerman did not follow

when the defense presents its case

you will see the debris field starting at the T

and traveling to the place where martins body laid

take this into account with deedees testimony

that martin made it home and returned

in addition according to witnesses it would

have been to dark for zimmerman to be following martin

1. He did follow...trayvon went up the path and he followed with a flashlight...thats on the 911 tape and GZs own words.

2. Touche...want to hear the defenses case...I may change my opinion...but as of now...this is where I stand.

3. Not too dark to follow with a flashlight...in evidence already.

4. I doubt seriously that will we see anything solidifying the fact that he absolutely made it home and returned...certainly cant rely on deedees testimony. She doesnt know home from vicinity or front door from building.

With all due respect, 25? The girlfriend's testimony is that when she calls him back...he's standing outside of the condo he's staying at, breathing hard after running away from the man who was following him. Look at a map of the gated community. That's several hundred yards away from the path that Zimmerman took when he was ATTEMPTING to follow the man who had disappeared behind the row of townhouses. Martin has lost his pursuer. According to the Prosecution's own witness Martin is safely outside the condo. So how do you move him all the way back to where the fight took place unless HE chose to walk back to confront Zimmerman?
George Zimmerman is on the phone walking back to his SUV at this point. He's completely LOST Martin. He's telling the Police where to meet him inside of the complex. It's at this point...right after Zimmerman gets off the phone...that the confrontation takes place. The fact is...there is no way possible for that confrontation to take place where it did unless Trayvon Martin makes a decision to retrace his steps and confront the "creepy assed Cracker". It simply doesn't happen.

I hear ya...i think your assessment is reasonable. However, I dont put a whole lot of credence in anything that DD says. I think trayvon was in the vicinity of his house...my guess...in between the two building speaking with DD...so although Tray was almost home and at the building, I dont believe he was essentially at his front door and then came back...doesnt make sense with the timeline...he cut right as GZ said and then headed between the two buildings...GZ continued up the walk to the other side of the buiding to get the street sign as he stated...when he was walking back he identifies Martin as coming toward him from the direction I have stated.

GZ___________ ........ _____________ Fiances house
. [____Bldg_____] TM [_____Bldg____X]
._GZ and T________________________________

Sorry this is the best description I can do...horizontal line is the sidewalk that runs behind the back of the townhomes.

So I believe this is where TM was...he was at the building but he wasnt at his front door. Its not clear at all from DDs testimony where the heck he was...but I would consider this pretty close to home considering that he had just walked all the way from 7-11 in the rain.

And i agree with you...trayvon could have just went home...but he did come back and ask the question of "is there a problem". My point is that if GZ has a right to follow, the trayvon has the right to ask why, whether he doubled back or not. Had Trayvon not come back he would be alive...no confrontation...had GZ just stayed in the truck with 911 and waited on the cops, then trayvon would still be alive also.

The situation had escalated...GZ should have stayed put...he is now giving the impression that he is now following a minor on foot with a flashlight...he didnt identify himself. We all know that he was just looking for a street sign, but Martin doesnt. He was between the buildings going WTF to dd...some dudes following me...he peaks back arounnd the buidlding and there is GZ walking back down the side walk and he yells is there a problem...hes a punk kid and GZ knew he was...so stay in your truck and avoid a possible confrontation. It was dark and GZ was convinced that this kid was up to no good and thought the kid was gonna get away before the cops got there. It turns out the kid had committed no crime...so the kid was actually only getting away from GZ following him---not an actual crime.

Last edited:
The day after they could have been self inflicted.

Occam's Razor...among competing hypotheses, the hypothesis with the fewest assumptions should be selected.
Does Occam's Razor apply to the son of a trial judge who had just studied self defense?

OMG the bullshit in this thread now.

Magistrate in VA. Magistrates are NOT JUDGES and you made up the word trial completely.

Fucking PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get some facts together before you speak.​

It's easy for someone to want it that way when they weren't the one having their head slammed into the concrete and weren't the one that had their nose broken.

IOU + rep when I can.

See agree with her, she provides a reach around. Disagree with her and she brings down her "rep" authority down on your ass. ROFL I bet she'd love it if negs sent electric shocks through the interweb :)

You seriously need some cheese with that whine.

images

Last edited:
To be honest...if I observed a dude following me, in the dark rain. I'd high-tail it home and call the cops or my parent/parents.
But that's trying to speak from an adults perspective.....which I'm not sure I qualify for....bwhahaha.
From my days though.......of being 7' tall and bullet proof ???? That's a whole other skittles game.

But if it was a medium shade rain or a light tone rain, that would be different?

WTF are you talkin' 'bout?

See agree with her, she provides a reach around. Disagree with her and she brings down her "rep" authority down on your ass. ROFL I bet she'd love it if negs sent electric shocks through the interweb :)

I give rep. I get rep. If you don't have the stomach for an internet discussion forum you are free to find other digs.
There we go... take my authority or leave.. ROFL Authoritarians never disappoint.

Your negs have no effect on me, I think they are funny. But alas, since I see how much they mean to you and you are throwing them around in this vain attempt to manipulate opinion... for that reason alone I sort of wish I had a ton of rep so I could neg you in return to take away your presumed rep authority. Nah I'll stick around. Imagine how boring life would be if everyone bowed to your opinion and to your authority.

And whiners never acquire any authority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back