The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You might be right, the jury is almost all white and the prosecution is doing a horrible job with the overwhelming evidence against Zimmerman.

Can you please give me links to the evidence?

Thank you!

Trayvon Martin / George Zimmerman Case Witnesses | AxiomAmnesia.com Presents They Always Get Away: Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Documents, Photos, Videos, Audio, and Articles

Again, I ask, please post links to reliabe, verifiable evidence that provides "overwhelming evidence against Zimmerman".

The one above is nothing more than a synopsis of the witnesses the prosecution has called into the trial.

Since TM was safely out of it, his "decision" to go back and confront and assault Zimmerman for the "sin" of having followed TM earlier translates into something pretty clear: Zimmerman could NOT be guilty of having "provoked" anything. Indeed, it appears that the only things he did were all legal.

And no. TM had no right to "confront" Zimmerman in any manner that involved a physical assault.

He never made it to his home before he was accosted by Zimmerman.

Well, we're still on prosecution and according to their witnesses:

Z was on the bottom
Z was yelling for help.

Let's wait for the rest of the evidence, shall we?

1 of the 22 witness said Z was on the bottom because he had special powers to see colors in the dark and he assumed Z was yelling for help because he was on the bottom and some acoustical nonsense(planted in his mind by the police).

But even with that John Good contradicted Zimmerman's statements.

I agree, wait till all the evidence is out..but I reserve the right to say stupid things.

No, it comes from the now-infamous police call. Is that not in evidence?

Show me.

Show you what? He's chasing 'suspicious' characters with his trusty sidearm, cause he thinks he's the law 'round h'mere, as if people have to answer to him. What do you think I mean by "Wyatt Earp complex?"

Kid did nothing wrong outside of "Look suspicious" in the accused's eyes.*

*edit - At the point Zim began pursuing.

Again, bias, not fact.

Fact. He was following a who in his opinion was acting suspiciously.

Fact. He was legally carrying a firearm for which he was duly licensed by the state of Florida.

Fact. He called the police immediately.

What do I think you mean by "Wyatt Earp Complex"?

That you are completely prejudiced in your opinion and unable to separate that opinion from fact.

The testimony.

Trayvon confronts Zimmerman.
Eventually, she said she heard an exchange of words — Trayvon asking “why you following me for?” and a “hard-breathing man” responding, “what are you doing around here?” — before hearing noises and Trayvon saying “get off, get off.”​

Zimmerman doesn't confront Trayvon...Trayvon initiates the confrontation.

ROFL why are you following me is initiating a confrontation? ROFL ROFL ROFL

Yes.

You do understand that words in the English language have meanings right?

Zimmerman is following.

Trayvon confronts Zimmerman "Why are you following me?"

See how that works?

Again, I ask, please post links to reliabe, verifiable evidence that provides "overwhelming evidence against Zimmerman".

The one above is nothing more than a synopsis of the witnesses the prosecution has called into the trial.

It's not a synopsis, it is all the evidence of the case that has been released to the public.

I've had so much "the sky is red" today, I can't take any more.

The earth is round and the sky is blue. And that's just the way it is in the thing we call Reality.

I be's habbin too much "sky be red" tuday. I can'ts be takin no mo.

Da Earf be's round an da sky be's blue. An dat's just the way it be in da thin dat's kalled Rality.

Fixed that for ya. No charge. :thup:

George Zimmerman Medical Report Sheds Light on Injuries After Trayvon Martin Shooting - ABC News

play video: time stamp at about 1:06.

I think I'll take the word of the doctor over that of the ironically named "truthseeker."
Family doctor= conflict of interest.

Mo mri's no x-rays.

If this had been a worker's comp case he would have been shot down.

Holy cow a quarter inch and a one inch wound! Horrible.

Z refused to go to follow up treatment.

I did not see any two black eyes on Z the night of the battle.

Z was on psycho meds before the incident.

The testimony.

Trayvon confronts Zimmerman.
Eventually, she said she heard an exchange of words — Trayvon asking “why you following me for?” and a “hard-breathing man” responding, “what are you doing around here?” — before hearing noises and Trayvon saying “get off, get off.”​

Zimmerman doesn't confront Trayvon...Trayvon initiates the confrontation.

ROFL why are you following me is initiating a confrontation? ROFL ROFL ROFL

Yes.

You do understand that words in the English language have meanings right?

Zimmerman is following.

Trayvon confronts Zimmerman "Why are you following me?"

See how that works?

You're really sinking fast here, brother.

George Zimmerman Medical Report Sheds Light on Injuries After Trayvon Martin Shooting - ABC News

I think I'll take the word of the doctor over that of the ironically named "truthseeker."

Mo mri's no x-rays.

I guess he missed the part where she said on the stand the the only definitive way to prove that Zimmerman had a broken nose was with x-rays.

I was right and someone owes me an apology.

Mo mri's no x-rays.

You do realize black eyes don't appear immediately after an injury to the face, don't you?

Mo mri's no x-rays.

He didn't know he was going to have charges brought against him. He probably figured he could tough it out and save some money.

Mo mri's no x-rays.

You do realize black eyes don't appear immediately after an injury to the face, don't you?
You do realize they could have been self inflicted, don't you? No bruises around the eye area the night of the murder.

Mo mri's no x-rays.

Posted many times.

They just hope they can sneak in the false implication.

Physician: Zimmerman had broken nose, black eye - U.S. News

Not automatically, but I see that he has a vested interest in lying; in claiming the attack was more brutal and unprovoked than it was.

My position is not that enigmatic. He sought out a confrontation. I don't think he set out to kill or even hurt someone, but that's what happened. It stemmed from a God complex, from a guy who thought he was Wyatt Earp because he had a gun. He acted recklessly, confronted someone who was doing nothing wrong and who didn't want to be confronted, and got his ass whooped.

Had he not had a gun, the story probably would have ended there. He's all healed up now and he'd be getting on with his life, probably with the wisdom not to fuck with someone just because you don't like the way they look (meaning that he "looked suspicious," not black).

I think that Martin threw the first shot, but I think he did so because he feared he was about to be attacked. I don't think that was irrational on his part. A stranger is following you and now you ask him what the deal is and he reaches into his pocket. If this happens to me and I'm unarmed, I'm thinking this might be my only shot (like I said earlier).

The fact that he was losing a fight is not relevant. Who is ultimately responsible for that fight, is.

So you discount any altruistic motive Zimmerman may have had and assume the unpaid NW volunteer set out to kill instead of protect the property of his neighbors?

OK. Bias acknowledged.

Noooo... If you read my post, you'll see that the opposite of what you just asserted is true.
No? You said:
It stemmed from a God complex, from a guy who thought he was Wyatt Earp because he had a gun.
Thusly discounting any possibility of an altruistic motive.
as I said.
I see what you're saying about Martin's motive for striking first, but I, for one think Zimmerman was, in fact, reaching for his sail foam to reconnect with the dispatcher so he could direct responding officers to his position, as he did immediately after he shot Martin.

My scenario is every bit as logical, perhaps more so than yours. AND it is the only one supported by any testimony whatsoever.
I have had people draw guns at me. Bringing fists to a gun fight is suicide. I put my hands up and became instantly compliant.
Granted, I haven't been 17 for almost 47 years so I don't know how a 17 year old black kid is "supposed" to react.

Mo mri's no x-rays.

You do realize they could have been self inflicted, don't you? No bruises around the eye area the night of the murder.

Now you juss be's playin da fool.

Get off da thread.

Get off, get off.

Mo mri's no x-rays.

Posted many times.

They just hope they can sneak in the false implication.

Physician: Zimmerman had broken nose, black eye - U.S. News

The day after they could have been self inflicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back