The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what they keep arguing - that Zimmerman's injuries weren't severe enough to justify deadly force....

It's easy for someone to want it that way when they weren't the one having their head slammed into the concrete and weren't the one that had their nose broken.

There is no evidence that anyone slammed his head into the concrete or he had a broken nose.. He could have got those two very small cuts from a number of things.

It is beyond stupid to claim that there is no evidence that Zimmerman's nose was broken.
george-zimmerman-broken-nose.jpg

It is almost as silly to claim that there is no evidence that his head was pounded into the concrete.

George+Zimmerman+had+black+eyes.jpg

Even if I stipulate, doesn't mean a goddamn thing.

All it proves is that Martin MAY be guilty of what we already know Zim is guilty of - NOT avoiding a confrontation that was avoidable.

At best, it puts him at par with Zim

Sorry to piss in your cereal... I know you probably thought you were pretty profound there. :eusa_whistle:

And since there's been so much talk about Zim's rights - Right to follow, right to pack, etc - Wouldn't you agree also, that Martin had the right to confront the man following him?

Since TM was safely out of it, his "decision" to go back and confront and assault Zimmerman for the "sin" of having followed TM earlier translates into something pretty clear: Zimmerman could NOT be guilty of having "provoked" anything. Indeed, it appears that the only things he did were all legal.

And no. TM had no right to "confront" Zimmerman in any manner that involved a physical assault.

He never made it to his home before he was accosted by Zimmerman.

Well, we're still on prosecution and according to their witnesses:

Z was on the bottom
Z was yelling for help.

Let's wait for the rest of the evidence, shall we?

Zimmerman came close to being a convicted felon. He assaulted a police officer once and beat up his girlfriend.

TM has a clean record.

<clears throat>

All of the above is biased and questionable.

Let's wait a bit until the everything comes out, then we can talk about "evidence".

Right now, I just want to play you a song for your post:

Sail Foam Song...

I gots sail foam,
He gots sail foam,
She gots sail foam,
Dey got sail foam,
Wudn ya like ta haz a sail foam too?

Biased? It shows Z's true character. Assault on a police officer? That's why he could not become a police officer.

Even if I stipulate, doesn't mean a goddamn thing.

All it proves is that Martin MAY be guilty of what we already know Zim is guilty of - NOT avoiding a confrontation that was avoidable.

At best, it puts him at par with Zim

Sorry to piss in your cereal... I know you probably thought you were pretty profound there. :eusa_whistle:

And since there's been so much talk about Zim's rights - Right to follow, right to pack, etc - Wouldn't you agree also, that Martin had the right to confront the man following him?

Since TM was safely out of it, his "decision" to go back and confront and assault Zimmerman for the "sin" of having followed TM earlier translates into something pretty clear: Zimmerman could NOT be guilty of having "provoked" anything. Indeed, it appears that the only things he did were all legal.

And no. TM had no right to "confront" Zimmerman in any manner that involved a physical assault.

You don't know that he was "Accosted" by Zimmerman.

There is damn little evidence of the accosting going in THAT direction.

There is DIRECT evidence that Zimmerman is the ONE who got beat up.

You don't know that he was "Accosted" by Zimmerman.

There is damn little evidence of the accosting going in THAT direction.

There is DIRECT evidence that Zimmerman is the ONE who got beat up.

The only thing that happened to Z is that he got a head noogie.

@Cuyo.

Trayvon confronted Zimmerman. DD, the prosecutions "star" witness testified to that.

That "God Complex" and "Wyatt Earp Syndrome" is a product of your bias...not any facts in evidence.

Awe you don't like my avatar, not a John Wayne fan?

>>> Trayvon confronted Zimmerman. DD, the prosecutions "star" witness testified to that.

Nope, she testified to the exact opposite. She testified that Zimmerman confronted Trayvon.

Show me.

Zimmerman came close to being a convicted felon. He assaulted a police officer once and beat up his girlfriend.

TM has a clean record.

<clears throat>

All of the above is biased and questionable.

Let's wait a bit until the everything comes out, then we can talk about "evidence".

Right now, I just want to play you a song for your post:

Sail Foam Song...

I gots sail foam,
He gots sail foam,
She gots sail foam,
Dey got sail foam,
Wudn ya like ta haz a sail foam too?

Biased? It shows Z's true character. Assault on a police officer? That's why he could not become a police officer.

This isn't the Flame Zone, it's the trial thread.

What you said a) isn't correct and b) we aren't anywhere near that in testimony.

It's easy for someone to want it that way when they weren't the one having their head slammed into the concrete and weren't the one that had their nose broken.

There is no evidence that anyone slammed his head into the concrete or he had a broken nose.. He could have got those two very small cuts from a number of things.

It is beyond stupid to claim that there is no evidence that Zimmerman's nose was broken.

It is almost as silly to claim that there is no evidence that his head was pounded into the concrete.

Where is the blood, fool?

The blood clotted before it reached his shirt. No blood on neck of shirt. The blood did not even travel the full length of his neck.

These were superficial flesh injuries. He did not even need stitches or a dressing on it.

They did not even bother to x=ray Z's nose which proves it was not broken.

Last edited:

The blood clotted before it reached his shirt. No blood on neck of shirt. The blood did not even travel the full length of his neck.

These were superficial flesh injuries. He did not even need stitches or a dressing on it.

Your lying eyes.

I suggest you go listen to his PA's testimony from Friday.

You're just sounding like an idiot at this point.

Bummer.

They did not even bother to x=ray Z's nose which proves it was not broken.

The blood, you pathetic fucking asshole, is ON his head. Are you blind as well as retarded?

Your grand "AHA" moment is that the blood doesn't appear to soak the collar is of less than no significance.

The testimony.

Trayvon confronts Zimmerman.

Eventually, she said she heard an exchange of words &#8212; Trayvon asking &#8220;why you following me for?&#8221; and a &#8220;hard-breathing man&#8221; responding, &#8220;what are you doing around here?&#8221; &#8212; before hearing noises and Trayvon saying &#8220;get off, get off.&#8221;​

Zimmerman doesn't confront Trayvon...Trayvon initiates the confrontation.

@Cuyo.

Trayvon confronted Zimmerman. DD, the prosecutions "star" witness testified to that.

That "God Complex" and "Wyatt Earp Syndrome" is a product of your bias...not any facts in evidence.

Awe you don't like my avatar, not a John Wayne fan?

>>> Trayvon confronted Zimmerman. DD, the prosecutions "star" witness testified to that.

Nope, she testified to the exact opposite. She testified that Zimmerman confronted Trayvon.

Show me.
Exact opposite:
Key witness recounts Trayvon Martin's final phone call - CNN.com

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...-Examination-of-States-Witness-213423711.html

Last edited:
I've had so much "the sky is red" today, I can't take any more.

The earth is round and the sky is blue. And that's just the way it is in the thing we call Reality.

@Cuyo.

No, it comes from the now-infamous police call. Is that not in evidence?

Show me.

Show you what? He's chasing 'suspicious' characters with his trusty sidearm, cause he thinks he's the law 'round h'mere, as if people have to answer to him. What do you think I mean by "Wyatt Earp complex?"

Kid did nothing wrong outside of "Look suspicious" in the accused's eyes.*

*edit - At the point Zim began pursuing.

Last edited:
Borrowed from my friend and lesson learned:

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”
&#8213; George Carlin​

The testimony.

Trayvon confronts Zimmerman.

Eventually, she said she heard an exchange of words — Trayvon asking “why you following me for?” and a “hard-breathing man” responding, “what are you doing around here?” — before hearing noises and Trayvon saying “get off, get off.”​

Zimmerman doesn't confront Trayvon...Trayvon initiates the confrontation.

ROFL why are you following me is initiating a confrontation? ROFL ROFL ROFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back