The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the law?

If I follow you because I think you are acting suspicious and you confront me saying "do you have a problem?" and I say, "No, no problem" and reach into my pocket...you now have the authority to beat the shit out of me?

That is officially the most off-base statement I've heard today.

Do you have any savings, or own you home...because I'd be happy to help you test your theory if it's worth my while.

Possibly if it is shown you have been following me like a creep through the entire complex. Picture a woman being followed in the dark...at the end of the following she decides to be proactive...youre damn right...she was being followed and did something about it instead of waiting for something to happen to her.

Give me that case and Ill win with the womans side every time given the same scenario.

Show me.

Surely there is an example out there where something like this happened.

I'm just musing on what I myself would do or think, 25caliber. And, having kids all grown and haired over now, I know how they think...especially around their idiotic friends. I know, because I was young once and did stupid shit to impress them.

Which is why my sons always got pissed when I knew what they were up to before they even did it. :lol:

Oh, yeah...i get it...im onto what Trayvons persona is. I was 17 once, did a lot of things to impress friends girls, etc. I get it. Most likely, he was wanting to make a points and GZ looked like someone he could take...no question. But presenting the other side to a jury is different.

GZ reaching for something after following someone in the dark for the entire complex, could be considered a threat...trayvon is dead...possibilities have to be thrown out there as to what he could have perceived as a threat. As you have correctly pointed out...GZs behavior and creepy like following has to be called into question. He was acting just as suspicious as the one he was following...if not more, imo.

Last edited:
I agree...grabbing or reaching for something in the dark when asked why you are following could be a big problem...and it was. The prosecution is making a huge mistake not addressing this...it is only us in here discussing the reaching.

The prosecution knows what it is doing, man. It's not there first rodeo. If they thought they could score points with it, they would have brought it up.

From my observation, Zimmerman is left handed. I saw him taking notes. The officer that disarmed him said he carried his KelTek on his right side meaning he had to reach across his body to get to the gun and the grip would be facing forward. This practice is common for southpaws because left handed holsters are rarely stocked in gun shops.
I doubt that anyone would reach across their body to get to their phone. I carry mine in my left rear pocket. I retrieve it with my left hand. How about the rest of you? Do you reach across your body to get to your sail foam?

I am doubting the competence and motive of the prosecution team...I have already expressed that. They are taking the pressure off of them and passing the buck to 6 female jurors...monkey is off their back and on the jurors...we tried him like you wanted and they let him off...brilliant!

You make a great point about being left handed. No I would not reach across my body.

Do we know what hand GZ fired his gun with?

Good points, ernie...I definitely need to consider the southpaw thing. I will look into it for sure.

This is a career making case for all of the attorneys involved. Think about Christopher Darden and Rudy Julianni. Hear much about Darden since he blew the OJ trial?
I can't see them intentionally blowing the case, especially in light of what may happen if Zimmerman is acquitted. I stubbornly hang onto the notion that any evidence the prosecution has that they are confident couldn't be torn up or used effectively for the defense, will be presented.

This is the law?

If I follow you because I think you are acting suspicious and you confront me saying "do you have a problem?" and I say, "No, no problem" and reach into my pocket...you now have the authority to beat the shit out of me?

Do you have any savings, or own you home...because I'd be happy to help you test your theory if it's worth my while.

Possibly if it is shown you have been following me like a creep through the entire complex. Picture a woman being followed in the dark...at the end of the following she decides to be proactive...youre damn right...she was being followed and did something about it instead of waiting for something to happen to her.

Give me that case and Ill win with the womans side every time given the same scenario.

Show me.

Here is as close as I could get...

HILLSBORO, Missouri — A Missouri woman was chastised by a judge but then placed on probation for hitting a man with a baseball bat because she believed he was selling heroin to her son.

Missouri mom gets probation for attacking man she believed with selling heroin to her son

"But, uh, see, well..."

Nope...that dog won't hunt.

This is the law?

Show me.

Could you blame the lady for being proactive?...why do you need to see a case?...just answer the question...lol. Do you need a video to make your mind up for you?

I agree...grabbing or reaching for something in the dark when asked why you are following could be a big problem...and it was. The prosecution is making a huge mistake not addressing this...it is only us in here discussing the reaching.

The prosecution knows what it is doing, man. It's not there first rodeo. If they thought they could score points with it, they would have brought it up.

From my observation, Zimmerman is left handed. I saw him taking notes. The officer that disarmed him said he carried his KelTek on his right side meaning he had to reach across his body to get to the gun and the grip would be facing forward. This practice is common for southpaws because left handed holsters are rarely stocked in gun shops.
I doubt that anyone would reach across their body to get to their phone. I carry mine in my left rear pocket. I retrieve it with my left hand. How about the rest of you? Do you reach across your body to get to your sail foam?

I am doubting the competence and motive of the prosecution team...I have already expressed that. They are taking the pressure off of them and passing the buck to 6 female jurors...monkey is off their back and on the jurors...we tried him like you wanted and they let him off...brilliant!

You make a great point about being left handed. No I would not reach across my body.

Good points, ernie...I definitely need to consider the southpaw thing. I will look into it for sure.
We have to assume he fired with his left, which may be why it took so long to get off the shot. Imagine you have a gun holstered for a cross draw. It will be in the hollow of your hip, maybe 45 degrees to the right of center. The grips will be towards center. OK do you have your imaginary gun wher you can grab it with your left hand? Cool! Now, grab it with your right hand. How's that working out for you? And there's not even anyone sitting on top of you trying to punch your lights out.

Here's some pics of St Skittles' daddy --

tracy-martin-crip-550x406.jpg

It is said there are some 'Crip' hand signs in there. :confused:

Another one showing just how responsible a household St Skittles must have grown up in --

tracy-martin-gang-signs.jpg

The Last Refuge has more pics.

Via Washington Times:

Over the last several months, much has been heard from Tracy Martin, the father of Trayvon Martin.

In February of last year, Trayvon Martin was fatally shot by neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman, who claims that this was done in self-defense. At the time, Martin was unarmed and seventeen years old. [...]

In a recent interview with popular black-interest blog The Root, Tracy Martin said that “(y)ou can’t prepare your child to contend with the warped mentality of someone else. You can only teach them to be good and live by the laws of the land. George Zimmerman acted in a deranged way — and all the evidence supports that. I know how society negatively portrays black boys, and my son Trayvon wasn’t naive. He wasn’t blind to stereotypes, prejudice and discrimination. But I shouldn’t have to tell my child to fear walking to the store to get snacks just because he’s black.”

On Monday, according to Good Morning America, Tracy Martin reportedly “cursed at a supporter of George Zimmerman.

Yesterday, right-leaning blogger Sundance of widely-read The Conservative Tree House released several photos of Tracy Martin, some of which date back to 2010.

One shows Martin posing with a crowd of people in which, according to the blog, a finger sign denoting Crips membership is visible. Another portrays him standing in a different crowd with a cityscape and raining dollar bills in the background.

In these photos, Martin himself is making some sort of hand sign. Other individuals photographed are doing the same. TCTH identified said signs as gang-related.

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

Zimmerman was just taking out the trash

Trayvon was raised to be a violent thug. Doesn't surprise me that he'd attack Zimmerman for simply following him.
Violence first, think last - "can't let no creepy ass cracker disrespect me"

Blaming the victim for being attacked in the same breath blaming him for defending off the attack.

You're not objective, you're simply playing the part of contrarian because it takes less effort than actually having a position.

Nope...i dont blame the victim for defending himself at all. I blame the victim for being on that sidewalk following a teen in the dark and rain holding a flashlight and holstering a pistol.

Lets think about this...you pack a pistol because you think you may need it. So why put yourself in a situation where you very well may need to use it. GZ increased the odds of this possibility by following a teen in the dark...all im saying. Not illegal, but not smart and against the recommendation of law enforcement for that very reason.

Follow me like GZ was and you find yourself in the same situation...people dont like being followed in the dark...period....some will run home and some may ask the person why they are being followed. Go reaching for something at that exact moment and who knows how one person will act from another.

Of course everyone in here in hindsight would have done the absolute correct thing...lol. In hindsight of course.

Youre a grown adult...a man...some creep is following you in the dark and rain...and you take off running for your house...lmao....most would, certainly I would turn around and go hey dude wtf is your problem?

You keep claiming Zimmerman reached for something,I haven't seen that claimed anywhere else, where are you getting that from?

Hey, sgt...thanks for your service, btw...whole family of military here.

Here is where I am getting it...the entire explanation (reaching, etc,) plays out from about the 1:00 to 1:45 mark. Really shocked that the prosecution hasnt latched onto this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nARWOZO4Kg]George Zimmerman's Police Interview after Trayvon Martin Shooting - YouTube[/ame]

LOL...just look how is right hand looks in the still video.

Last edited:
Left handed: about 59 pages back a left handed zombie killer confirmed that many lefties shoot right

Last edited:

We have to assume he fired with his left, which may be why it took so long to get off the shot. Imagine you have a gun holstered for a cross draw. It will be in the hollow of your hip, maybe 45 degrees to the right of center. The grips will be towards center. OK do you have your imaginary gun wher you can grab it with your left hand? Cool! Now, grab it with your right hand. How's that working out for you? And there's not even anyone sitting on top of you trying to punch your lights out.

I follow you...the gun if holstered that way, the butt of the gun would be facing so as to be able cross draw with your left hand. I get it. But we dont know what holster he had or if he shot with his left or right hand.

I will try to find it...I thought that GZ had described shooting with his right finger on the trigger...that would suggest a right hand shot.

Trayvon didnt know what he was reaching for...and there was no cell phone there btw...but there was a pistol. Im not convinced at all that GZ was reaching for a phone that wasnt there. But I can see why GZ would state that is what he was reaching for instead of a gun.

Fact is he reached...fact is there was no cell phone there...fact is there was a gun there. So if Trayvon was suspecting he may be reaching for a weapon of some sort...he would have been correct...the gun was holstered in the area he was reaching.

You know that he was reaching for a phone, because GZ said so after the fact...trayvon didnt have the privilege of knowing that.

Again, its like watching poker on tv and seeing all the cards and yelling at the bet that makes no sense because we can see the guy holding pocket aces. The guy betting doesnt see the pocket aces...he thinks hes making a good bet with his pocket kings.

I've seen pocket kings beat pocket aces many times. My game does pay the big blind to anyone that gets aces busted.

I like that rule...damn pocket aces. I got beat holding 4 of a kind one time...stopped playing and pouted for 6 months....lol.
A couple weeks ago, I had kings full of aces on the flop. Got beat by aces full with an 4 on the river

I've seen pocket kings beat pocket aces many times. My game does pay the big blind to anyone that gets aces busted.

I like that rule...damn pocket aces. I got beat holding 4 of a kind one time...stopped playing and pouted for 6 months....lol.
A couple weeks ago, I had kings full of aces on the flop. Got beat by aces full with an 4 on the river

OMG... you had to think you were golden!!

Blaming the victim for being attacked in the same breath blaming him for defending off the attack.

You're not objective, you're simply playing the part of contrarian because it takes less effort than actually having a position.

Nope...i dont blame the victim for defending himself at all. I blame the victim for being on that sidewalk following a teen in the dark and rain holding a flashlight and holstering a pistol.

Lets think about this...you pack a pistol because you think you may need it. So why put yourself in a situation where you very well may need to use it. GZ increased the odds of this possibility by following a teen in the dark...all im saying. Not illegal, but not smart and against the recommendation of law enforcement for that very reason.

Follow me like GZ was and you find yourself in the same situation...people dont like being followed in the dark...period....some will run home and some may ask the person why they are being followed. Go reaching for something at that exact moment and who knows how one person will act from another.

Of course everyone in here in hindsight would have done the absolute correct thing...lol. In hindsight of course.

Youre a grown adult...a man...some creep is following you in the dark and rain...and you take off running for your house...lmao....most would, certainly I would turn around and go hey dude wtf is your problem?

Wait, now you're calling George Zimmerman the victim? You all are getting really batshit crazy.

Hey sarah!!! I cant argue with you...your avatar is too hot! :eusa_angel:

Not really if you think about it...not if he sees a gun in that holster...especially knowing that GZ has already reached there very early when just asked a question.

Actually a very logical assumption. If you were fighting someone following you, and you saw a gun and the guy reaching for it during the struggle...what would you do? Probably keep punching?

And this is not speculation on my part...GZ says the gun was exposed and admits going for it. You certainly wouldnt stop punching if you saw him going for it.

Speculation. If someone was following me, I would be alert, but I would not confront him. Then, I have the sense to come in out of the rain.

You never walked up to the store before when you were younger and got caught in the rain?...he didnt have a car...he didnt have much choice. Enough with the getting out of the rain stuff...he was 17 and walked to the store and it started raining...nothing more.

Come on, ernie...he was followed almost every inch of his walk home...thats not even a little bit creepy to you? you are convinced he is a thug now...but you wouldnt know a damn thing about that kid on that night.

Of course I've been caught out in the rain. I picked up my pace and didn't wander aimlessly or double back on someone I imagined was out to get me. I hurried home where it was dry.

Speculation. If someone was following me, I would be alert, but I would not confront him. Then, I have the sense to come in out of the rain.

You never walked up to the store before when you were younger and got caught in the rain?...he didnt have a car...he didnt have much choice. Enough with the getting out of the rain stuff...he was 17 and walked to the store and it started raining...nothing more.

Come on, ernie...he was followed almost every inch of his walk home...thats not even a little bit creepy to you? you are convinced he is a thug now...but you wouldnt know a damn thing about that kid on that night.

Of course I've been caught out in the rain. I picked up my pace and didn't wander aimlessly or double back on someone I imagined was out to get me. I hurried home where it was dry.

Ill bet in Trayvons version he doesnt describe it that way. Come on, Ernie....GZ has to explain it in a way that he has a right to be suspicious and not just some nut following a black kid...the route of the following has trayvon going back home...correct? Man, you are absolutely hook line and sinker arent ya? You believe every word literally, lol...you have to weed through some of it, ernie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back