The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you consider hitting the "near perfect shot" from inches away an accomplishment.....?
Do you think before you type? Or maybe you're just a really bad shot.

Thought about it a lot.

Zimmerman killed a kid with a gun.

And you folks want to give him a medal.

Or maybe you think he should take Martin's head as a trophy?

You know, like big game hunters.

Yeah Zimmerman should have sat there and let Martin killed him so he could be just another statistic.

Yeah..Zimmerman should have stayed and sat in his car until the police arrived.

He didn't.

And the reason is pretty clear.

He wanted to bag some big game.

AHA, there it is. They brought Mr Boring in to say that daddy would know little Trayvon's sweet cherubic voice.

Even if we did, that's really not what we're arguing; is it?

No actually it is.

Zimmerman is a murderer who beat up a woman..and hit a cop.

And you are calling Martin a "thug"?

Really now..why is that?

Even though the witnesses are contradicting Zimmerman's fabrication, that his head was being "slammed" into the concrete, along with the pictures and Zimmerman's own behavior, you folks cling to this 'self defense' thing.

Gotta be a reason for it.

Nope. I don't much care if you think GZ is the salt of the earth or the scum of the pond. I know he has a right to defend himself. And frankly, you haven't offered any proof that GZ attacked Travis.

Martin is dead.

And Zimmerman admitted to killing him.

That's proof enough.

Thought about it a lot.

Yeah Zimmerman should have sat there and let Martin killed him so he could be just another statistic.

Yeah..Zimmerman should have stayed and sat in his car until the police arrived.

He didn't.

And the reason is pretty clear.

He wanted to bag some big game.

So, now you're presuming premeditated murder? Quite the jump there, Skippy.

Hypothetically speaking, if Travis was banging GZ's head against the pavement, then was it self defense?

Hypothetically?

Having used the same technique myself?

No.

Heads are pretty hard.

Well then, there's the problem. You don't get that if you're getting your head bashed against concrete then you're likely to suffer brain damage and very well could die. Perhaps, you should learn these basic life lessons and then you'll understand justified lethal force and won't go around crying that an innocent man should be indicted for murder.

Having been hit in the head with a crowbar, a baseball bat, fists, and having had my head whacked into concrete myself..I have a real good appreciation for how much punishment a head can take.

First hand.

Last edited:
Zimmerman had his hands free enough to take the gun out his holster and deliver a near perfect shot to Martin's chest which killed him instantly.

That doesn't sound like he was blacking out or near death.

So you consider hitting the "near perfect shot" from inches away an accomplishment.....?

Thought about it a lot.

You jumped the shark with this post.

How about, like Trayvon, you go attack an armed man, you think you can get the better of....then come back and tell us how it turns out?

When you're getting your head beat into the ground=victim. In florida you can use deadly force when you're getting killed.

And yet there is a trial where Zimmerman has to prove he murdered the kid in self defense..

Go figure.

Do any of you know what you're talking about? At all?

Zimmerman does not have to prove anything. The state has to prove he did not. The burden of proof is on the state.

Hypothetically?

No.

Heads are pretty hard.

Well then, there's the problem. You don't get that if you're getting your head bashed against concrete then you're likely to suffer brain damage and very well could die. Perhaps, you should learn these basic life lessons and then you'll understand justified lethal force and won't go around crying that an innocent man should be indicted for murder.

Having been hit in the head with a crowbar, a baseball bat, fists, and having had my head whacked into concrete myself..I have a real good appreciation for how much punishment a head can take.

First hand.

I'll just say good morning here...the jokes almost write themselves, too easy :razz:

When you're getting your head beat into the ground=victim. In florida you can use deadly force when you're getting killed.

And yet there is a trial where Zimmerman has to prove he murdered the kid in self defense..

Go figure.

Do any of you know what you're talking about? At all?

So far the testimony and evidence support Zimmerman's version of events. What trial are you watching? Is it from Bazzaro world?

She IS Bizzaro!

Hypothetically?

No.

Heads are pretty hard.

First hand.

Perhaps, all of those alleged hits has you failing to grasp the simplistic nature of head trauma. :lmao:

Thought about it a lot.

How about, like Trayvon, you go attack an armed man, you think you can get the better of....then come back and tell us how it turns out?

If an armed man, who is not a cop, is following me in the dark and looks like he means me harm?

Yeah..I will defend myself.

You?

First hand.

Perhaps, all of those alleged hits has you failing to grasp the simplistic nature of head trauma. :lmao:

Or..

It proves that all that "head trauma" isn't fatal and Ol' Zimmerman wasn't exposed to lethal force.

Thought about it a lot.

If an armed man, who is not a cop, is following me in the dark and looks like he means me harm?

Yeah..I will defend myself.

You?

But we're dealing with the GZ case not your imagined happenings to play race defender.

Oh, I forgot TM said he was a rapist. :eusa_hand:

First hand.

Or..

It proves that all that "head trauma" isn't fatal and Ol' Zimmerman wasn't exposed to lethal force.

All head trauma is potentially fatal. And the thing about having your head bashed on concrete...it affects your consciousness. When you feel you are losing, or might lose, consciousness, you fear for your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back