The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an FN DEFENSE witness.

WTF?

maybe they put him up

to show the jury

why they didnt use voice experts

--LOL

Jon!!

They went Owens and then they used the defense expert for the exact opposite thing.

Paint against the wall.

I can't even believe I'm seeing this. If you told me this was going to happened I'd have laughed and thought you were joking.

Thought about it a lot.

Zimmerman killed a kid with a gun.

And you folks want to give him a medal.

Or maybe you think he should take Martin's head as a trophy?

You know, like big game hunters.

Even if we did, that's really not what we're arguing; is it?

No actually it is.

Zimmerman is a murderer who beat up a woman..and hit a cop.

And you are calling Martin a "thug"?

Really now..why is that?

Even though the witnesses are contradicting Zimmerman's fabrication, that his head was being "slammed" into the concrete, along with the pictures and Zimmerman's own behavior, you folks cling to this 'self defense' thing.

Gotta be a reason for it.

Nope. I don't much care if you think GZ is the salt of the earth or the scum of the pond. I know he has a right to defend himself. And frankly, you haven't offered any proof that GZ attacked Travis.

Wrong again, ronpaulitician.

Funny.. looking at a HR form for employment on race.. nothing there about any white hispanic.. cannot find any government designation for white hispanic either

Seems to me that you are trying to find some way to interject the 'whitey' race card in this.. just like the media did at the beginning

FYI, GZ is white (caucasian) and he is Hispanic (ethnicity). Hispanic is not a race, so it depends on what you are referring to, his race or ethnicity. But he is White and he is Hispanic, so White Hispanic is not an incorrect term.

The racial categories included in the census questionnaire generally reflect a social definition of race recognized in this country and not an attempt to define race biologically, anthropologically, or genetically. In addition, it is recognized that the categories of the race item include racial and national origin or sociocultural groups. People may choose to report more than one race to indicate their racial mixture, such as “American Indian” and “White.” People who identify their origin as Hispanic, Latino, or Spanish may be of any race.
Race Main - People and Households - U.S. Census Bureau

Look at all the progressives trying not to look racist lmao

Welcome to my nightmare

'Common understanding within the scientific communities"

Where's rdean when we need him?

pitch...hertzs....men...women...children...pitch goes all over the place, roller coaster ride...

He can not determine.

Dang I have to go!

A dozen travyvons are blow away per day by their own people. Not fucking news!!!!

This is only to guilt whites and spread the flames of hatred within blacks against whites. The media is disgusting.

Yep and many many people on both sides of the race spectrum have fallen into that trap....including 90 percent of the people in this forum.

There might be 10 percent of this forum that can think objectively, imo. Outside of that, there is a huge bias...both sides.

The only bias here is from TM defenders. The evidence clearly shows GZ is innocent.
And when you consider this whole trial is about race.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back