The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotcha...fair enough. But (I hate buts...lol) if he doesnt know he was reaching for a gun, then he doesnt know he is reaching for a phone either. However, we do know that a gun was there and a phone wasnt.
I keep hearing that the phone wasn't "there" Where was his phone?

I thought it was in his left hand.. didn't he have to pick it up after the fight? Stuff is all running together now :)

All I know is he had it within seconds of the shot. He called 911.

Last edited:
as i said before, you're entitled to your opinions, but stop passing them off as facts.

FACT: under FL law you can be a victim after you've provoked and instigated a fight
So according to Yurt, in the great state of Florida, you get to walk around with a concealed weapon, follow innocent people around, confront them, provoke them and get into fights with them, then get to kill them too.

WoW!!!

If that's the case, then it's really FloriDUH!!

I just asked a marine on the other Z thread what he would do in war if the enemy went reaching upon confrontation...I asked him if he would wait for the person to pull out a phone?

Valid question I think.

Except that this wasn't a confrontation between 2 soldiers. In war, you would be stupid to assume your enemy is NOT planning your death. Martin could not logically make the assumption that Zimmerman was even the "enemy" unless he was planning on beating down a white guy that annoyed him.

or had some other evil intent

The last O’Mara question of the day, the last words the jury heard to take with them into the evening recess, could only be characterized as catastrophic for the State’s theory of the case. Looking directly at the man who had been the chief investigator on the case, who had possessed access to ever bit of evidence of any sort, who had interviewed, and re-interviewed, and re-re-interviewed–applying increasing from each interview to the next–O’Mara asked him:

“Do YOU think George Zimmerman was telling you the truth?”

Serino succinct answer: “Yes.”

Zimmerman Trial | Live video | Prosecution Witnesses

enters
stop
the
stop
voice
stop
of
stop
reason
send

Here's what's interesting about today's Defense Witness, Chris Zerino...

He implied that a witness that sticks too much to their story may be lying.

He said that he didn't think that Zimmerman's injuries were as serious as he indicated them to be.

WoW!!!

Gotcha...fair enough. But (I hate buts...lol) if he doesnt know he was reaching for a gun, then he doesnt know he is reaching for a phone either. However, we do know that a gun was there and a phone wasnt.

According to GZ it wasnt where he was reaching. Lets say it was his phone as he says and he couldnt find it...imagine how that looks reaching for something that isnt there...looks worse to the one standing across from you...like what is he frantically reaching for, but cant find?

Of course during the struggle a thought may have went thru Trayvons mind of "oh, thats what you were reaching for"!

We dont know what Trayvon was thinking...hes dead...but from GZs own words we can establish some assumption.

Like for example...GZ says he wasnt following, he was looking for an apt number...that may be true...but to the followee, you appear to still be following him...lol.

Why would he feel threatened by someone who couldn't find what he was looking for? I think I'd laugh and walk away and let the guy continue to flail away at himself.

The last O’Mara question of the day, the last words the jury heard to take with them into the evening recess, could only be characterized as catastrophic for the State’s theory of the case. Looking directly at the man who had been the chief investigator on the case, who had possessed access to ever bit of evidence of any sort, who had interviewed, and re-interviewed, and re-re-interviewed–applying increasing from each interview to the next–O’Mara asked him:

He also clarified that a life threatening injury is not required for reasonable fear and beyond that, one doesn't even have to be touched by the other party to have reasonable fear.

There is now testimony under oath in court that the lead investigator and first interrogator saying that they felt like GZ acted in self-defense. That kinda sounds like reasonable doubt. Wouldn't you agree?
If you're referring to the seedy copper Chris Zerino, he also said that he didn't think that Zimmerman's injuries were as bad as he was making them out to be.

You gotta take the good with the bad bro.

as i said before, you're entitled to your opinions, but stop passing them off as facts.

FACT: under FL law you can be a victim after you've provoked and instigated a fight
So according to Yurt, in the great state of Florida, you get to walk around with a concealed weapon, follow innocent people around, confront them, provoke them and get into fights with them, then get to kill them too.

WoW!!!

never said what you claim

when you want an honest discussion, get back to me

He also clarified that a life threatening injury is not required for reasonable fear and beyond that, one doesn't even have to be touched by the other party to have reasonable fear.

court is in recess

but from what i hear

he is back on the stand under cross

to conduct more damage on the states case

According to GZ it wasnt where he was reaching. Lets say it was his phone as he says and he couldnt find it...imagine how that looks reaching for something that isnt there...looks worse to the one standing across from you...like what is he frantically reaching for, but cant find?

Of course during the struggle a thought may have went thru Trayvons mind of "oh, thats what you were reaching for"!

We dont know what Trayvon was thinking...hes dead...but from GZs own words we can establish some assumption.

Like for example...GZ says he wasnt following, he was looking for an apt number...that may be true...but to the followee, you appear to still be following him...lol.

Why would he feel threatened by someone who couldn't find what he was looking for? I think I'd laugh and walk away and let the guy continue to flail away at himself.

OH lord...ernie...work with me here!!! Thats the point....he didnt allow him to find whatever it was he was looking for...remember this happening very quickly.

WoW!!!

OK, but how else could it be if not that in the case of, gunman Zimmerman vs. unarmed Trayvon?

Here's what's interesting about today's Defense Witness, Chris Zerino...

He implied that a witness that sticks too much to their story may be lying.

He said that he didn't think that Zimmerman's injuries were as serious as he indicated them to be.

WoW!!!

Few things. There doesn't have to be any injuries for there to be a legal claim of self defense. Walking or running or even following are not felonies in Florida, so unless you have evidence that GZ threw the first punch, TM can not be legally justified in defending himself. To the point that the aggressor can still claim self defense 2a or 2b:

Florida Statutes (Fla. Stat.)

Title XLVI. Crimes.

Chapter 776: JUSTIFIABLE USE OF FORCE

776.041 Use of force by aggressor.—

The justification described in the preceding sections of this chapter is not available to a person who:

(1) Is attempting to commit, committing, or escaping after the commission of, a forcible felony; or

(2) Initially provokes the use of force against himself or herself, unless:

(a) Such force is so great that the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant; or

(b) In good faith, the person withdraws from physical contact with the assailant and indicates clearly to the assailant that he or she desires to withdraw and terminate the use of force, but the assailant continues or resumes the use of force.

Got to take the good with the bad bro.

Last edited:

court is in recess

but from what i hear

he is back on the stand under cross

to conduct more damage on the states case

Mark isn't near done with him yet, he broke because he hasn't begun yet and needed to start it up again

Also got him to say self defense on the stand

send

WoW!!!

OK, but how else could it be if not that in the case of, gunman Zimmerman vs. unarmed Trayvon?

In Florida nobody knows who has a gun - a concealed carry permit and a gun are easy to get.
So Z could not have known that T was not also carrying a gun.

You simply assume ANYBODY can have a gun in Florida and do not get in a stupid fight for nothing.
If you are reasonable

I have figured out that both sides have such a heavy bias that neither one can see thru the trees and use their own common sense. Yeah, I figured that out.

Its either looking at the situation solely from GZs eyes or Solely from Trayvons eyes. Thats no fun to me...I like to look at all of it and let the chips fall where they may.

Right now the defense is winning...the prosecution is horrid.
Sunshine is right. We are biased toward the law. The law is clear in this case. We have stated it many times and for some reason you think it is irrelevant. It is not irrelevant. It is crucial.
So unless the prosecution can show that Zimmerman was not in fear of his life when he shot he will be acquitted.

Not so. Persuit is not allowed under stand your ground. The way you state it, Marten was standing his ground.
Geezus.
Stand your ground is a non issue here. Zimmerman raised an issue of self defense. TGhat is what is litigated. What happened before the shooting is largely irrelevant. The burden on the prosecutor to overcome the claim is clear. And they are failing miserably. They succeed only with ignorant people who do not understand what the law regarding self defense is.

On Dr. Drew...that woman with the footstool on her haid is RACIST. She must be related to Sharpton and Jackson.

Someone give a prize to [MENTION=43021]legaleagle_45[/MENTION]

Speaking of 45's.
[MENTION=43893]25Caliber[/MENTION] now that JoJo is over, perhaps you should get a more manly name. That's like having BBGun for your name.

ummm @ 357 - ??

You know I'm just fucking with you xo

How about "Foaty foe"?

Hay, that was part of Trayvon's sail foam numba...

foe fi foe - foaty foe fiddy fi

Dey beez habin 10 digit di-ying in da Miami. You gotz ta bang in da aa-ya code, tree oh fi.

Y'all, take a look at 25's list of posts. He has posted non stop 24/7 for 3 days and maybe longer. I was just tired of looking at his list of posts. Is he some kind of bot? Getting paid to post? Is he the new incarnation of she who shall not be named? We all know she got paid to post. How does 1 person post for 3 days (maybe more) straight without taking time out to eat and sleep? Manic high? Meth? Any ideas?

While youre at it...pull Sunshines...particularly the one where she responds to one of my posts accusing me of playing on both sides.

I have made cases for both and she knows it. I know why she went into nursing...she would have been a terrible attorney.

Yeah...Now she says I hate Mexicans...because I give some things that Mr Z may have done wrong that night...what a whacko...and shes starting to creep me out..

How bout another neg rep, you child.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back