The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what's interesting about today's Defense Witness, Chris Zerino...

He implied that a witness that sticks too much to their story may be lying.

He said that he didn't think that Zimmerman's injuries were as serious as he indicated them to be.

WoW!!!

“Either he was telling the truth or a complete pathological liar, one of the two,” Serino says.

Let's stop right there...

That being the case, wasn't Trayvon defending himself in fear of HIS life? Which ultimately got taken as we all know. So it turns out he had the right fear and was justified in fighting to the death.

Do you agree?

Bull. Martin was younger, faster, stronger. He was near the place he was visiting. He could have gotten away. His life was taken because he and his teenage brain went crazy and did something reckless. All the evidence shown so far points to Zimmerman doing as advised, ending his pursuit and walking back toward his vehicle. Then getting his head bashed by Martin. Then allegedly, Martin saw Zimmerman's gun and that's when things got even more serious than just Zimmerman's head being slammed into concrete, which was bad enough.
All this head bashing and slamming into concrete yet you have the police and the physician's assistant BOTH claiming that his injuries as HE reported them were overblown.

He himself refused to seek additional medical attention when asked if he wanted to on that day.

If I bust a man's head in the concrete, you can best your bottome dollar you'd see a good deal of HIS blood on the concrete. Where is Zimmerman's blood on the concrete? I've seen or heard of no report of a significant, if any, amount of Zimmerman's blood on the concrete.

Even if you include the bogus witnesses with the bogus NEW claim of "Ground and pound" ala MMA....no "Ground and Pound" type blood on the concrete. It's a joke.

You are a damn fool if you believe a man who practices MMA and karate daily and believes himself to be some kinda cop that works out got beaten by a young whipper snapper 17 year old.

Trayvon got the best of him because he was fighting for his life and the adrenaline gave him the strength to defend himself against Zimmerman, who saw himself losing and pumped a gunshot into Trayvon's heart and ended the event.

Again the amount of injuries is of no relevance. The bogus eye witness is the only one to see the altercation. Trayvon did get the best of him, after initiating the incident, and the gun shot was warranted with the fear of great bodily harm. The only way you can claim this is not what happened is if you have proof that GZ threw the first punch. That is the burden of proof on the state. These are the facts of the law and testimony that I have quoted to you.

He said that he didn't think that Zimmerman's injuries were as serious as he indicated them to be.

WoW!!!

“Either he was telling the truth or a complete pathological liar, one of the two,” Serino says.

That being the case, wasn't Trayvon defending himself in fear of HIS life? Which ultimately got taken as we all know. So it turns out he had the right fear and was justified in fighting to the death.

Do you agree?

Bull. Martin was younger, faster, stronger. He was near the place he was visiting. He could have gotten away. His life was taken because he and his teenage brain went crazy and did something reckless. All the evidence shown so far points to Zimmerman doing as advised, ending his pursuit and walking back toward his vehicle. Then getting his head bashed by Martin. Then allegedly, Martin saw Zimmerman's gun and that's when things got even more serious than just Zimmerman's head being slammed into concrete, which was bad enough.
All this head bashing and slamming into concrete yet you have the police and the physician's assistant BOTH claiming that his injuries as HE reported them were overblown.

He himself refused to seek additional medical attention when asked if he wanted to on that day.

If I bust a man's head in the concrete, you can best your bottome dollar you'd see a good deal of HIS blood on the concrete. Where is Zimmerman's blood on the concrete? I've seen or heard of no report of a significant, if any, amount of Zimmerman's blood on the concrete.

Even if you include the bogus witnesses with the bogus NEW claim of "Ground and pound" ala MMA....no "Ground and Pound" type blood on the concrete. It's a joke.

You are a damn fool if you believe a man who practices MMA and karate daily and believes himself to be some kinda cop that works out got beaten by a young whipper snapper 17 year old.

Trayvon got the best of him because he was fighting for his life and the adrenaline gave him the strength to defend himself against Zimmerman, who saw himself losing and pumped a gunshot into Trayvon's heart and ended the event.

None of your scenarios is based on any of the facts being testified to in the case. I could make crap up about this case if I wanted to. I dont want to. The facts fit Zimmerman's claim for self defense. And even if you don't believe it there is more than enough evidence for reasonable doubt. Which is all you need to be found not guilty.

Look at the evidence we actually have. Not what you think happen but what the evidence actually shows.

You heard morbid screams for help, then the ring of a gunshot, immediately thereafter there was silence.

Was it Zimmeraman screaming? Only a buffoon would think that.

Zimmerman shut up Trayvon for good with a single bullet to the heart.

There will be justice yet...I'm sure of it.

WoW!!!

Do you agree?

1. All this head bashing and slamming into concrete yet you have the police and the physician's assistant BOTH claiming that his injuries as HE reported them were overblown.

2.If I bust a man's head in the concrete, you can best your bottom dollar you'd see a good deal of HIS blood on the concrete. Where is Zimmerman's blood on the concrete? I've seen or heard of no report of a significant, if any, amount of Zimmerman's blood on the concrete.

3. Even if you include the bogus witnesses with the bogus NEW claim of "Ground and pound" ala MMA....no "Ground and Pound" type blood on the concrete. It's a joke.

4. You are a damn fool if you believe a man who practices MMA and karate daily and believes himself to be some kinda cop that works out got beaten by a young whipper snapper 17 year old.

5. Trayvon got the best of him because he was fighting for his life and the adrenaline gave him the strength to defend himself against Zimmerman, who saw himself losing and pumped a gunshot into Trayvon's heart and ended the event.

1. So you still can't explain how he got the injuries.

2. Well, when Martin decided to go after Zimmerman's gun, there was no more need to "ground and pound" or "bash his head into the pavement." The kid decided he wanted to kill him.

3. What's a joke here is your repeated insistence that somehow Zimmerman instigated the altercation.

4. You are a freaking tool if you think Zimmerman went anywhere with his MMA or Karate training. Had he, he would have dropped Martin in a split second. We would never have heard about this, nor would it have reached a nationwide scale.

5. You don't threaten to kill someone when you are "fighting you are for your life." That is an utterly preposterous claim not supported by any of the testimony. Are you even watching the trial?

Last edited:
as i said before, you're entitled to your opinions, but stop passing them off as facts.

FACT: under FL law you can be a victim after you've provoked and instigated a fight
So according to Yurt, in the great state of Florida, you get to walk around with a concealed weapon, follow innocent people around, confront them, provoke them and get into fights with them, then get to kill them too.

WoW!!!

If that's the case, then it's really FloriDUH!!

Evidence doesn't support your scenario.

Vox are you really trying to suggest that a REASONABLE person in the state of Florida assumes that anybody and/or everybody is carrying a gun?

REALLY?!?!?

What reasonable person would assume that someone doing them harm doesn't have a weapon?

if someone jumped me and was hitting my head against the pavement, I don't think it would be unreasonable to think they might have a weapon.

Even if they didn't, I don't think it's unreasonable to think they could kill me without one.

None of your scenarios is based on any of the facts being testified to in the case. I could make crap up about this case if I wanted to. I dont want to. The facts fit Zimmerman's claim for self defense. And even if you don't believe it there is more than enough evidence for reasonable doubt. Which is all you need to be found not guilty.

Look at the evidence we actually have. Not what you think happen but what the evidence actually shows.
All the evidence shows that Zimmerman is a bonafide liar.

I hope he takes the stand.

You heard morbid screams for help, then the ring of a gunshot, immediately thereafter there was silence.

So the guy who was actually there and saw it happen is a buffoon?

Do you know what justice is? Because you dont seem to.

And you should be seeking forgiveness and mercy anyway.

Prove it

I can't believe you palookas are repeating the "going for the gun" swill and it hasn't been proven.

Face it, you just want to believe what you want to believe.

Or not as simple as that and Trayvon prevented scenario #1 from happening ;)

Logically, Martin had no idea Zimmerman was armed. Unprovoked attack.

Moot point actually. Seeing Zimmerman is the only witness to that event, the court has to accept it as fact or disprove it.

Or maybe Dee Dee can suddenly make up... sorry, remember details of her conversation with Trayvon up to the gunshot.

He may not have seen the gun...but when he goes reaching like that a logical person can think he may have that or another weapon.
Not at all. It would be far more logical to assume he was looking for a phone. Probably 95% of people over 16 carry a cell phone. In Florida, I'd guess less than 2% of people you encounter every day are carrying a gun, unless you're a police officer, I suppose.
And whats a logical person to do when the stranger following him in the dark and rain goes frantically reaching for something...wait to see what it is?...lol.
no laugh or offer to let him use YOUR phone. Take your pick.
And I dont have to prove that...all I have to do is suggest it and let the jury decide.
and the jury will assume that you are grasping at straws when you don't prove it and the defense cuts your fairy tale to ribbons in cross and closing.
They dont have to make up their mind with what has undoubtedly be proven.
conjecture is not fact. If the prosecution can not prove it's case, the jury can't get beyond reasonable doubt.
It needs to be logical and reasonable.
and supported by more than a fairy tale.
And to me that is a logical and reasonable response for someone being followed in the dark.
Are you a 17 year old black male? Maybe you think it's reasonable, but 6 women from Central Florida won't consider assault a reasonable response to a person reaching for a cell phone because the odds are 95:2 that it was a cell phone.
Ill bet i could get at least half the jury to agree and prevent an acquittal.
You have to get ALL the jury to believe in the Easter Bunny if you're going to get a conviction.
Let's consider that you convince one woman that Martin saw a gun. She sits there torn between sending a man to jail for life or letting him go free.
The other 5 jurors see no proof Martin acted properly and assaulted Zimmerman unprovoked. Juror #1 is already ambivalent. Is it more likely she will turn 5 to her side or that the 5 will turn her?

AND suppose she will not make it unanimous. Hung jury and at 5:1, it's safe to assume, they will not retry the case.

All the evidence?! all the evidence?! What evidence? The eye witness testimony and the forensic evidence is completely consistant with Zimmerman's story. What piece of evidence shows he is a bonafide liar?

He's forgiven, but that doesn't excuse him from justice.

BTW, has Zimmerman apologized for killing Trayvon? Has he shown any remorse at all?

I can't believe you palookas are repeating the "going for the gun" swill and it hasn't been proven.

Face it, you just want to believe what you want to believe.

He doesn't have to prove it. He just has to provide reasonable doubt. Which there is enough reasonable doubt here to drive a truck through.

He's forgiven, but that doesn't excuse him from justice.

BTW, has Zimmerman apologized for killing Trayvon? Has he shown any remorse at all?

That's kind of the definition of mercy/forgiveness. Justice is getting what you deserve. Mercy/forgiveness is getting what you don't.

So according to Yurt, in the great state of Florida, you get to walk around with a concealed weapon, follow innocent people around, confront them, provoke them and get into fights with them, then get to kill them too.

WoW!!!

If that's the case, then it's really FloriDUH!!

Evidence doesn't support your scenario.

You're kidding right? Did you not see investigator Serino testify that all of the evidence he had with him corroborated Zimmerman's story?

What is your major malfunction?

Marc cite the evidence that you claim shows that GZ is lying, please.
He lied about the injuries, overblowing his few head scrapes into "concrete bashing" and MMA-style "ground and pound."

Was it him who put forth the bogus theory that Trayvon went home first then doubled-back to attack him? If so, that's another blatant lie.

That's two WHOPPERS right there. How many more do you need before you realize he's a damned liar?

So someone follows you in the dark and rain all the way through the complex and now on foot...you ask him what the problem is and he goes frantically reaching for something he cant find...and you assume its a phone...a logical person is supposed to assume he is reaching for a phone?

Not buying what you are selling. I cant even believe you are buying what you are selling.

And you changed it to proving its case...Im talking about a specific event...that has to be logical and reasonable...that with other logical and reasonable circumstances can lead to proof beyond reasonable doubt to a juror...and they dont have to tell you why or show you the evidence that led them to their decision. Its a conglomeration of all the evidence...they decide what is proved in their mind or reasonable in their mind.

But fair enough...its your opinion.

And the way this case is being presented, I agree with you...the six jurors will acquit him based on what they are getting so far...agree.

Last edited:
Marc cite the evidence that you claim shows that GZ is lying, please.
He lied about the injuries, overblowing his few head scrapes into "concrete bashing" and MMA-style "ground and pound."

Was it him who put forth the bogus theory that Trayvon went home first then doubled-back to attack him? If so, that's another blatant lie.

That's two WHOPPERS right there. How many more do you need before you realize he's a damned liar?

He asked you to provide proof to back your claim up. Not run your mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back