The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The prosecution is getting repeatedly hammered.

There IS in fact nothing illegal in following a person.

And after following him, there is also nothing illegal about asking the person followed what he's doing.

As for the claim that the State is making any headway with regard to the videotape showing Zimmerman doing that walk through, that's laughable.

If one is getting disoriented in the dark and he doesn't see any of the addresses on the houses, that is NOT the same thing as saying that Zimmerman lied about those addresses. Evidently, they are generally posted on the front of houses in that community. If one swuch posted address was on a house in that "back" yard area, that does not mean Zimmerman lied about it. If he didn't see it in the dark at the time of this ongoing incident, then he didn't see it. The jury is destined to be smarter than Snoopie.

Also, using disingenuous packed language, such as Snoopie does, doesn't work. Snooppie says "stalked." NOTHING in the evidence says "stalked."

Snoopie is acting a bit desperate for a reason. The State's case blows.

It is odd that Martin's hands are under him. Could it be his body tightened as he laid there dying? Just a guess...

I just assumed he grabbed at/hugged the wound

Exactly. - GZ pulled his hands out after TM was grabbing his chest because GZ thought he had a weapon. TM pulled them back under after GZ got off of him. There is no benefit to GZ to lie about this.

The prosecution is trying to paint a different a picture to fit the ear-witness's who say GZ was on top of Martin. They think GZ shot him in the back. :lol: The facts in the case & eye-witness testimony don't fit the prosecution's narrative so they have to create some bullshit doubt about TM hands.

O'Mara might be a brilliant lawyer, but the prosecution has no witnesses. All they have are defense witnesses.

Hmmmmm.

Note to Mark:

Don't continue a witness until the next day because the Bernster gets them and coaches them on yesSER and "according to report".

Ernie if you don't agree following a suspect who had his hand in his pocket, who you just told the police has a gun or something. If you don't think that is reckless then we'll just have to disagree on this point. If you don't agree it was reckless to not announce himself, then we'll just have to disagree.

Can we at least agree on the parking ticket.

Is the famous "IN" negger forthcoming?

I'm going to get all repped up and then come calling for a Sunshine neg so I can be with the In Crowd.

lol...you bigot!!

lol...you faggot!!

Here it is, [MENTION=21954]Sunshine[/MENTION]...you told this forum that you only called me a faggot because I called you a bigot...I told you that I never did and that I was joking with Testy about her using "negger". Even when you were corrected you continued to lie...I told you to back it up and you did not...so here it is in support of my claim.

You lied and here is the proof.

lol...you bigot!!

lol...you faggot!!

Here it is, [MENTION=21954]Sunshine[/MENTION]...you told this forum that you only called me a faggot because I called you a bigot...I told you that I never did and that I was joking with Testy about her using "negger". Even when you were corrected you continued to lie...I told you to back it up and you did not...so here it is in support of my claim.

You lied and here is the proof.

If you're going to keep going with this shit, take it to the Flame Zone, asshole.

They should just drop the murder charge now and save everyone the time. We all know this is about whether GZ will get manslaughter or not.

More ignorant yawp.
Zimmerman raised a claim of self defense. The prosecutor must overcome that claim no matter the charge. He cannot and Zimmerman will go free.

Let me clarify that I'm not saying Zimmerman should or shouldn't be convicted of manslaughter.

Now, get to your retarded muck; Self defense is a valid defense against murder. It is NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT (Saying it enough times to sink into your pudding brain) an absolute defense against manslaughter. The FL statute for manslaughter regards whether GZ exercised culpable negligence that led to Travis's death. Now that this has been explained to you for the fourth fucking time; you should get it now.

I seriously doubt (no matter how many times someone writes "not" in all caps) that the legal defense of justification does not apply to manslaughter in Florida.

Ernie if you don't agree following a suspect who had his hand in his pocket, who you just told the police has a gun or something. If you don't think that is reckless then we'll just have to disagree on this point. If you don't agree it was reckless to not announce himself, then we'll just have to disagree.

Parking ticket? WTF?

I anticipate that the judge will intruct the jury about the defense of justification in this homicide case more or less as follows:

If in your consideration of the issue of self-defense you have a reasonable doubt on the question of whether the defendant was justified in the use of deadly force, you should find the defendant not guilty. However, if from the evidence you are convinced that the defendant was not justified in the use of deadly force, you should find [him] [her] guilty if all the elements of the charge have been proved.
See Standard Jury Instructions in Criminal Cases

More ignorant yawp.
Zimmerman raised a claim of self defense. The prosecutor must overcome that claim no matter the charge. He cannot and Zimmerman will go free.

Let me clarify that I'm not saying Zimmerman should or shouldn't be convicted of manslaughter.

Now, get to your retarded muck; Self defense is a valid defense against murder. It is NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT (Saying it enough times to sink into your pudding brain) an absolute defense against manslaughter. The FL statute for manslaughter regards whether GZ exercised culpable negligence that led to Travis's death. Now that this has been explained to you for the fourth fucking time; you should get it now.

I seriously doubt (no matter how many times someone writes "not" in all caps) that the legal defense of justification does not apply to manslaughter in Florida.

I didn't say that it did. Though it normally does actually, but not if the 'victim' is a minor. And the NOTs were to explain to dickcheese the deal. He keeps pretending the self defense is a be-all factor as to whether GZ can be convicted of man slaughter.

If I'm ever screaming for help - don't help me, video tape the thing so I don't have to go through all this bullshit.

Here in Florida it's not reckless, its' considered being a good citizen.

I would have thought it to be the same in Texas. Maybe you're from one of the liberal cesspools like Houston or Austin.

Do you think people are going to start saying that the DA and every witness is tanking this trial because they are racists or that these detectives and police are mad because they didn't want to charge Zimmerman and are tanking their testimony?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back